LeaderOne Financial Corporation Employee Reviews

Lack of Job Security
Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXJanuary 17, 2018
I was told during my interview with this company that it is very hard to get hired there and even harder to get fired. From the first week I was hired I witnessed people getting fired almost weekly and I also kept hearing about who was next. I would have to say that it creates an environment that never lets you totally relax or excel simply because you always feel that you could be next. I was told I was let go because it was slow, yet I was hired on this same month last year when it was slow. Overall, it wasn't a bad experience but I don't feel like I was ever able to work there with any type of job security.
Pros
Paid Time Off
Cons
There is no job security
Amazing place to work
LOAN PRODUCTION MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 16, 2017
Great people, culture and amazing management. Very forward thinking company. Employee owned company that concentrated on giving people the tools they needed to reach their maximum potential.
Pros
Amazing innovative company with great people, culture and leadership
Great company and people
Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Vista, CASeptember 6, 2017
The manager and people I worked with were wonderful and they have a great workplace culture. Unfortunately, with the lack of presence in the west coast, employees were let go.
Pros
Great culture, wonderful people to work with
Cons
Health benefits not great
Superb Leadership
Mortgage Planner (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 27, 2017
Nothing but good things to say about this company. The leadership is exceptional. High Emotional IQ. Very flexible with tools and resources that adapt to the market.
Pros
Leadership, teamwork.
Cons
Little Name Recognition in overall industry...but growing
Great place to work.
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NVDecember 29, 2016
LeaderOne Financial Corporation is a very entrepreneurial driven company. The overall company culture makes for a positive and enjoyable work environment with a great work life balance. Open lines of communication across all channels from production to operations and all management levels. Great company with great people, very much enjoy being part of this team.
Pros
The overall company culture
Cons
Need to provide better training to new employees.
Its a job
Final Docs Specialist (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSOctober 21, 2016
Not the greatest company I've worked for. Sitting in a dark cubical (they don't turn the lights on) while trying to look through documents is not ideal. No interaction with anyone through out the day can make slightly depressing. The work load is never ending and praise is not something you will get from the management at this company especially when you work in Final Docs.
This company has very poor communication and no one seems to know what is really going on. Upper management treats you as though you are no use to their company unless they eventually need something from you. This is a company I would personal would not work for ever again after the situations I encountered with the manager in Final Docs as well as other upper management. Nobody deserves to be treated any less because of their job title.
Pros
Na
Cons
Horrible Managment

Want to know more about LeaderOne Financial Corporation?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LeaderOne Financial Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

LeaderOne Financial Corporation Reviews by Location