LeaderStat, LLC Employee Reviews

Great Company to work for!
RN Leadership Consultant (Current Employee) –  Various locationsOctober 27, 2017
Leaderstat is a very professional company that really cares about their staff. Leaderstat works with the client and employee for the best outcomes for all parties involved. Management is above-board and supports the employee while respecting the employees autonomy. If the employee needs anything while on assignment, Leaderstat is quick to assist the employee in any way possible. Leaderstat provides great compensation and accommodations as well.

I have worked with several travel nurse agencies and Leaderstat is by far my favorite. I personally and professionally highly recommend Leaderstat. I honestly do not have any negative things to say about this company. I hope to have a long professional future with Leaderstat.
Pros
Great compensation and accomodations
Unpredictable
Interim Director of Nursing (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJune 7, 2017
30 day contracts not honored as written. Special projects resulting in driving over 16 hours in a week and not getting paid for drive time. Working 10-12 hours in 4 day period to achieve 40 hr a week. Last minute decisions by upper management, resulting in loss of pay. Last minute changes. Disorganized, no structure.
Interesting and Fulfilling
Interim Nursing Leadership (Former Employee) –  Powell, OHMarch 7, 2017
If you have the desire and time to dedicate to a stumbling SNF, this is an excellent company to work through. Support is available to help you and the facility you are working in.
Outstanding Company!
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 31, 2012
Some of the most talented people I've ever worked with, excellent compensation and professional culture.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LeaderStat, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

LeaderStat, LLC Reviews by Location