Leading Edge Connections, LLC.
Happiness rating is 69 out of 100

Working at Leading Edge Connections, LLC.: 27 Reviews

United States27 reviews

teamcompanytimemanagementworkinggreatworkjob

The best company I have every worked for.

I have never worked for a company that is this amazing before. They really care about their employees. Management is always there if you need someone. Even though we all work remotely it still feels like I personally know the people I work with. It is a big family at LEC. They promote within the company and you can move up very fast. It has steady contracts always, so if one ends you will be picked up on a new one right away. They will never leave you to wonder when your next job is going to start. Everyone in upper management is very kind and you will be able to personally get to know the owners as soon as you start. I have never worked with management who will work so hard at making sure you are happy with your job and succeed in the work that you are doing. They all personally work very hard to make sure to answer any questions you might have. I feel like it really is a big family here working at Leading Edge Connections. Seriously could not say anything bad about this company.

Great Management Team, Lots of Help and Support

I have worked a lot of places, and I can honestly say the management team here at LEC has been easy peasy to get along with. Thats hard to find! I enjoy my job, I love my team, and working remotely is awesome. I highly recommend working here

Pros

Remote, get to meet and work with people all over the country, jobs are straight-forward

Cons

only downside is no health insurance, but its easy enough to find on the marketplace

Leading Edge Connections, LLC. insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility

Favorite remote company

I recommend Leading Edge to anyone looking for a good, stable and friendly job. They do a good job at keeping their employees happy and if I had any problems, they were willing to help right away. 10/10!!!!

Care about their agents. Promote from within when possible. Family atmosphere.

Great place to work. Management is young and experience. There is advancement available if you work for it. Working remotely is a plus. Compensation is competitive

Pros

Work remotely. Save on gas, car payment, insurance.

Cons

Work remotely.

Favorite job and the best team!

The best company and the team is an absolute pleasure to work with! The daily team meetings have quickly become the best part of my day! Everyone is very hard working, supportive, always willing to help and give advice. Teamwork is a very big focus, and new ideas are always encouraged!

Consistent work. 1099 contract

Great company overall. It’s a 1099 contract. Management works well with you. HR is very sufficient. It’s over all good for a self starter, or for someone retired, disable and looking for extra money or something to do with your free time. Company is continually expanding I foresee advancement for many. Job is non stressful

Do NOT work for this company!

Senior management and ownership are all related and and back each other up even they do not know what they are talking about or will not answer questions when you need answers to move forward.

Pros

Cons

They blow you off with meetings at the last minute, they expect you to drop everything you're doing with little or no warning when they want to proceed, I have been lied to about projects and compensation, This company has NO integrity.

Productive fun place to work.

Leading Edge Connections is a great place to work. This is a remote position that has a flexible work schedule, the coworkers are extremely friendly and we work as a team. The supervisors are always very understanding. This company offers continuous training and other opportunities for potential growth within the company. I can see myself with Leading Edge Connections for a very long time.

Pros

Flexible schedule, great team support!

Cons

1099 position, so there aren’t any benefits.

Best remote call center

This company has made it possible not only for me to work from home, but to enjoy working again. They are VERY helpful with scheduling, training and assistance from Team Leads. The culture is fun and upbeat and makes going to work fun. My co-workers have become friends and we have great times while we're on-line together every single day. I would recommend LEC to anyone interested in working from home.

Pros

Flexible hours Great training Support from Management Reliable Payroll

Cons

Best work at home job, very flexible and friendly company.

Leading Edge is a company that you can definitely see yourself in the future with. I did my part in my role and exceeded expectations, then was rewarded for my hard work all the time by my team and management. They accommodate and are understandable, which was the biggest for me. I did leave due to some personal matters within my family but I hope to come back at some point. I recommend this company to anyone who loves a fast past, learning and friendly environment.

Pros

Work at home or any space with good wifi, a silent area. Friendly coworkers and they are up to date in the real world tech

Cons

1099 position, if you need benefits

Do not waste your time

You have one morning meeting and then you are given the rest of the day to basically just make phone calls. There is no growth that happens in terms if you want to gain experience. They will typically switch verticals often and if you can't fit into their schedule then they just let you go. You start out making an easy commission and then they will give you "new lists" that make it impossible to make the new commission (they also change the amount of the bonus you are able to receive). Seems a little sketchy at times.

Great Place - Telemedicine Support Agent

Since starting with LEC my time has been fantastic. My days are busy and the work is interesting. I've learned more about technology and creating a great customer experience in my first two months here than I did in my previous 4 years at other companies. The work culture is virtual and focused on self management! No one micro manages me! There is opportunity for growth and the leadership really seems to care about us. My favorite aspect of the job is all the different people I get to come in contact with.

Pros

Flexibility and Pay

Cons

Things move really fast (if that's even a CON)

FANTASTIC!!! Most development that I have ever received

I work on the legal intake team and have had the best experience in my career. The leadership group spends more time on coaching and developing my skills than any company that I have been a part of.

Pros

leadership, remote work, workplace!!

I've had customer service jobs before so I know what to expect on the good side and bad. LEC has been a fantastic experience for me. The HR team welcomed me in with a fun onboarding process. I met all the leadership in the company prior to starting. We did Zoom happy hours and the training was first class. Since being on my team I have learned a lot. The supervisor is hands on and understands the job I am doing inside and out because he did it himself. The work load is good and they are super flexible with scheduling as long as I plan ahead. Best place I have ever worked.

Pros

great team environment, good hours, growth opportunities

Cons

Need really great internet to work

Ideal Remote Sales Position

The leadership is heavily invested in training and developing sales gurus. My leads spend time daily working with me and ensuring I am set up for success. I have learned new sales approaches, techniques and processes since starting with LEC. I've never had a sales team work so much on teaching me the psychology of sales for Business to Business sales. It's a team culture! As a former athlete I love the way we leverage technology got work collectively on success. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning and growing. Always something new to do. It's not easy but it's rewarding.

Pros

Sales Training, Growth Opportunities, Variety, Cool work approach

Cons

String you along for garbage pay

A totally garbage company. They will hire you under false promises, offering a position with higher commissions, and then change that at the last moment, pay you garbage hourly, and never pay out a commission. Will replace anyone decent in management with monotone psychos who demand demand demand, have no empathy, and have no idea how to motivate other than threats, which is pathetic, because the pay is low.Communication is bad, you have no perks, its beyond boring, and you will be lied to about compensation.

Pros

Can work from home

Cons

Bad pay, no benefits, horrible management, boring, being lied to constantly

Productive and fun place to work.

LEC takes pride in their core values. Management and CEO work together to help guide you and they genuinely care about their mission, how you feel about what you are doing and how you can succeed. They are always available to listen to your ideas and concerns. I really enjoy the fun work environment and working with an amazing team from the comfort of my own home.

Pros

Working from home, fun work environment and amazing core values that are actually implemented.

Cons

Not a W2 employee at this time.

Most enjoyable job

I have been with LEC for a couple of months. This has been by far the best company to work with!!! They teach me something new every day about handling customer calls and how to make them happy and keep me happy

Pros

100% work from home, amazing culture and family feel

Dont EVER apply here.

If youre looking for a company thats good with communication, pass leading edge up! Keep it pushing, find somewhere else. They employed over "200 agents" yet NONE of us worked. We gave them our information, and never went live on the phones. We always went over the script, and that was it. Maybe worked 10 hours within from August to October. Whenever you'd ask a manager about working, the response was "I dont know" or "i dont have any information". Never heard anything solid, every week it was a different story. Not to mention when payday rolled around, half of us didnt even get paid! They advised a different pay amount than you were really getting, and without any warning fired ALL of their employees. This company is a joke, and I wouldnt be surprised if it was a scam company just wanting our information.

Cons

Never worked, Terrible pay, no benefits, no communication

Horrible, horrible company

Hired a bunch of us, took all our personal information including our bank account information for "direct deposit". All of a sudden had technical issues and were strung along for about 3 weeks, with communication getting less as the weeks went on until it completely stopped all together. Got hired for a "full-time" job among the pandemic, and ended up with nothing. Tried calling every contact number I had or could find, emailing every address I had or could find, and got NOTHING in return.Bunch of scam artists.

Pros

Nothing.

Cons

Everything.

Really energetic and fun staff. Fun campaigns

Great place to work. The campaigns I dialed are new and different. It's not the same boring work as I've had before. They give people a ton of freedom to speak up and contribute. I've never been able to be a part of helping write a script or test new techniques. They give me a ton of creative freedom to succeed.

Pros

Tons of Freedom

Cons

none really. great group of people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Leading Edge Connections, LLC.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Leading Edge Connections, LLC. with

Leading Edge Connections, LLC. reviews by popular job title

• Leading Edge Connections, LLC.