LeadingEdge Personnel Employee Reviews

Did Not Follow Up With Clients
Client (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 6, 2018
Company did a horrible job with following up with clients. They have people fill out tons of forms, interview, and never contact them back. Terrible service.
Severely Lacking
Temp to Hire (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 25, 2018
I didn't work here. This is a temp agency and I applied to a position. They called me right away and set up an "interview". It was really a chance for them to get me to fill out paperwork, which I felt weird about giving them my personal information, but I wanted the position. They took over half an hour to get to me even though I was on time for my appointment. I almost walked out. A recruiter spent less than 10 minutes basically reiterating my resume. And when they wanted me to sit through a company video, I declined and left.
They never got back to me about the position until I emailed to ask if the position was still open since it was no longer on their website. THEN they told me, oh yeah, guess the company filled the position.
That day, I inquired about another position on their website and they never responded.
What a joke and a waste of my time. I sincerely hope they shred my information.
filler job
Residential Model Home Host (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 24, 2018
This job was a filler job between full time employment. The work I did was easy enough: answering the phone, taking and passing along messages, etc. The pay was fair and the hours were fine.
Great place to work.
N/A (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 31, 2018
Its a positive environment, the offer great employee benefits for full time staff as well as competitive pay. The employees and management are supportive as well.
Pros
great environment
Very kind and hardworking people
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 31, 2018
Everyone is supportive and helpful and wants to see you do well. They really care about their employees and help you find a job that you can exceed at and enjoy. I've learned a lot of helpful job skills while working at LeadingEdge.
Good place
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 28, 2018
It was friendly and productive and the fellow employees were helpful. It was a short commute and the expectations were explained and The management was very strait forward
Small family owned staffing firm
Staffing Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 8, 2018
Small company with no room for advancement If you like an environment that is fun but can also get uncomfortable with employees making fun of applicants from dress to interview answers, then this is the place for you.

Job is very autonomous and ambiguous at times. When you ask for help, it is talked about but rarely implemented. You really have to take ownership to get this changed

Outside Sales role is an entry level role and the pay is as well
Pros
Free lunches, booze and good bonus'
Cons
Poor management and hostile work environment
Extremely helpful for getting you where you want to go!
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 30, 2018
These guys are great, they matched me perfectly to a client who I absolutely love working for! The only thing I could wish for Is a higher rate of pay, but that's more because Austin is super expensive to live in and not because they don't pay well.
Enjoyed working at st. Lukes hospital
Medical Records Technician (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 2, 2018
I completed all the daily outpatient medical charts, I learned to put charts in order, management was always very helpful, very comfortable and nice, the hardest thing was remembering to complete all the daily request for time period,I really enjoyed all the people I worked with.
Pros
Alot of work
Cons
Not enough time to complete work
Very slow placement
Temp to Hire (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 28, 2017
I took a job pretty quickly with LE but the job was not as advertised. I let my recruiter know and that I didn't think I was a good fit. I worked the required notice but was never placed again. I let them know I was available and wouldn't get any type of response. Very unprofessional.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Very slow placement, no responses
Temporary Agency
Agent Services/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 17, 2017
Temp agencies are a good way to get in the door to some of your favorite companies. Not too mention, a great resource to get into an industry you enjoy.
Pros
a Variety of opportunity
Cons
Pay/Job security
Outstanding Employee Support and Organizational Culture
Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 4, 2017
Outstanding Employee Support and Organizational Culture; opportunities abound for the dedicated employee; wonderful management team; matching employees to assignments for win-win outcomes is a first priority.
Temp Agency
Customer Service Calls (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 22, 2017
Leading Edge is a Personnel Staffing company and the put me in a temp position for the TX Nurses Association call NACES Plus Foundation for the DADS Program in Texas...I was a survey taker and working there helped me meet and still be close friends with my supervisor that ran the dept for the the 8 months this survery needed to be taken.
Flexibility
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX 78215March 30, 2017
This job is hit or miss as you may get a one year assignment or one day. They really work with you and check on you in your position periodically. They do however, get a nice cut from your paycheck. When you state what you would work for per hour go high not low. They will accept the lowest rate you will take.
Pros
Flexibile
Cons
no benefits or pay increases
Flexible, Productive
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 24, 2017
LeadingEdge Personnel provided me the opportunity to work flexible hours that accommodated the needs at the time. I learned how to properly file, assist in any task- big or small, and became more efficient at the front desk. Since it is specifically targeted towards administrative/clerical work, a typical day consisted of, organizing, receiving calls, providing assistance in accounting, and occasional filing. The workplace has always been pleasant, amicable, and dedicated. For me, the hardest part of the job was constantly being assigned to new companies, having to say goodbye, and adjusting to different systems and organizational preferences. However, that was also the highlight, because it allowed me to consistently be mentally prepared for anything.
i liked the people i worked with
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 22, 2016
I completed all the outpatient medical charts, I learned to be patient, I really never asked management for help, I liked all the workers, looking for lost charts was difficult, I enjoyed talking with all the employees and helping them in whatever needed.
Pros
Very fast paced job
Cons
No breaks
Superior Staffing Agency
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 29, 2016
Very professional organization with team of dedicated individuals.
Good screening skills and a commitment to excellence.
To the point
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 18, 2016
Working for Leading Edge was good. They stayed connected with me while on my assignment, and any questions I had they were very quick to get back to me.
Fun place to work
Contract Recruiter/ Staffing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 7, 2015
this company takes care of it's employees like family. all it takes is to be wanted family. some are not embraced like the others, which makes it difficult to be in the "in crowd".
I stayed Busy
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 14, 2015
I caught on quickly. It was a job where I basically worked on my own day to day and stayed busy with plenty of work to do. My co workers were very diverse.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LeadingEdge Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.

LeadingEdge Personnel Reviews by Location