LeadVenture
Happiness rating is 52 out of 100

LeadVenture Employee Reviews

United States68 reviews

Used to be fun, now it’s not

Over worked and underpaid in digital marketing. Want the big bucks be in sales or management. The scamdemic exposed a lot of weakness with the new CEO. Thought I’d have a career there but nah.

Low paying with poor management structure

Pay is lower than other companies with similar roles and there is very little opportunity for movement within the company. Management is poorly structured and it takes too long for improvements to take place.

Pros

Easy entry for young people

Cons

Poor management

LeadVenture insights

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job

Good for entry-level only

Terrible pay. Good place to start a career, but lack of advancement opportunities limits you quickly. Poor leadership from the top down. Overworked and underpaid. Get in, get your experience, and move on. No stipend for working from home.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Terrible pay; no advancement.

Decent starter job

Dealer Spike is a good first job to get experience that can be turned into a different job. 91 characters remaining it says. Not much more to say about the company.

Goal driven company, huge focus on Client satisfaction

Working for a place that puts huge emphasis on their Clients is always a win. It means they value every Client's business and every account equally and intentionally. Growth is happening quickly and it requires everyone to constantly be learning. To work here, be prepared to always be learning, trying something new, and pushing the envelope of what's new in the marketplace. It's a process-driven company, but processes change too. Doing something new requires doing something new, so this company is not for those that want to come in and do the same job over and over like data entry for years to come. Yes, the job itself can become tedious doing same things for different Clients, but it's always a new challenge and new way to take better care of the Client to earn their business every day. Be willing to move to where the need is. What I love most about the team here is the TEAM mindset. Everyone is always willing to help and jump in to get it done. Management is always willing to hear you out because they're accessible with an open door policy.

Pros

Fun people to work with and we have fun. TEAM environment. Doing what's right by the Client.

Cons

Takes time to learn products. There's a lot to learn to be up to speed, but that's also how fast you can learn the systems.

Great Culture, Access to Management, Lots of Ongoing Self-Improvement & Education

A great company focused on enriching the lives of its clients, their customers, and communities through progressive & innovative digital, online, and event marketing strategies. Management has an open-door policy and is open to suggestions & new ideas from all those on staff, along with understanding the realities of work-life balance. The culture of PSM is one of the best things, as there is a heavy focus on teamwork, continual improvement in business and in life, having fun while working hard, and everyone being the best version of himself.

Pros

Opportunity for advancement, great leadership, fun environment

Cons

Be prepared to hear the same jokes often.

Unreasonable/Rude

During my time at ARI, I constantly dealt with unreasonable expectations and micromanagement on a daily basis. If they don’t like you, they will do whatever they can to make your life hard, despite your performance.

Pros

Cons

Management, expectations

Okay, not recommended

Nobody really helps you at all. They give you an assigned list you have to call outbound to and you have to try to get boat, agriculture, marine, or/and power sports dealers to book a time with you for a meeting online. During the pandemic and winter, hard especially. If you can't make an appointment that sticks, you're fired.

Pros

Donuts on Fridays

Cons

Healthcare, no holiday pay, no pto until after a year

I really enjoy working here

Overall it's a great place to work. The people here are awesome and the dealers we work with are great. Starting out, there is a lot to learn, but I viewed as a challenge, and it's worth it because it means that every day isn't just the same old routine. As with any job, there are stressful times, people make mistakes, etc. Our management team quickly steps in for any challenges we have that may have created an upset client. I love it here.

It's ok

Work-life balanceFor the most part, work-life balance is pretty good. On occasion we were asked to look at something after hours. Depending on your department, you will sometimes be required to work overtime.Pay & benefitsSeriously underpay everyone who is not in sales. Employees are reprimanded and put on management's bad side for asking about raise process, performance reviews are non-existent, additional responsibilities and even titles are requested (required) of workers without an increase in pay.Job security and advancementSome employees are fired without any previous warning or indication that anything was wrong.ManagementTheir political beliefs can be seen on display often, and they can be heard bad mouthing the other side, even when they know they have employees across the spectrum. This can also be seen in some posted job ads.CultureOutside of management, the culture is awesome. Some of the best people I've ever worked with. Working remotely was only allowed in special circumstances pre-pandemic. Once state restrictions opened, the office was opened and it was preferred that you return, but no mask/distancing policy was put in place.OverallPSM is an alright place for an entry level position to gain experience. Pay and benefits are not great, and you will likely be asked to take on additional responsibilities past your original job description without any raise. Not a diverse workplace. On the positive side: co-workers were great, collaboration across departments was usually very good and easy.

short work day,

If you are looking for a structured short work day, this is the company for you. Average employee age is on the young side at around 27. There seems to be a disconnect with what was promised during the sales process and what was actually delivered.

Pros

Short work day, weekends off

Cons

High expectations, micro managed with constant pressure to produce

Fun atmosphere and supportive management

Management is always willing to help out and train on a daily basis. Commission is residual so it's a great way to earn a steady and always rising paycheck. Awesome campus also!

Pros

Awesome workplace and great pay

Cons

9-5 in a cubicle is rough.

Growing to fast

No training and plan in the sales department from management currently. Most leads go to veteran sales guys and you're given a list of leads that has been burned up by multiple BDR's in the past. They're growing a great top of a sales staff but not giving new people an opportunity to succeed.

Rampant Nepotism

Most middle management started at the company after college and have not been employed by any other company, so they ave very little management experience or outside perspective. Anyone who does advance underneath them is most often coincidentally friends or romantically involved with their supervisor. Employees that do need support struggle to receive support from their managers, even after reserving time on their managers calendars and after several follow ups.

Overall a good place to work

As my first tech. support job, I enjoyed my 3 years with ARI, management listened and helped me succeed. Coworkers were helpful and encouraging. Management made you feel that you were more than a team but a family. I would recommend ARI to anyone looking for a career.

Productive and fun work atmosphere

Incredible co-workers. Fun team building activities and awards to appreciate the hard work. The benefits are great! I enjoy working with customers and this job is customer-oriented.

Looks can be deceiving

I worked here on the sales team for less than a year. Seemed like a great place at first, gotta love Kombucha Wednesday right! Unfortunately, my opinion of this company is that it totally lacks direction and the upper level management is completely out of touch with what is going on day to day. They also are involved is misleading and defrauding their customers through the contracts they sign. contracts

Ideal place for Individual contributors

Small and highly talented team around, Very good for Individual contributors. Cool environment and freedom will be given in completing the tasks. People around readily extend their help.

Decent starting point, but a dead end

This is not the worst place to get your foot into the door of tech jobs, but if you can't find a new place to work that will value you after a year or so you'll be stuck in a deadend job with no advancement opportunities while the company is outsourcing more and more positions.

N/a

Overall it was a great experience, the job gave me a chance to build my skills in tools and gain more experience within customer service. I would recommend this opportunity to anyone who wants to take a higher step in customer service.

Just awful

When I started at ARI i loved the people and the work. However when ARI went private and was bought with their competitors everything just was not the same. The company started putting money over employees. I was let go as my position was terminated but I did the most work within that position, even though the job slowly rotted my brain. They alsolet me go even though they new I had a 6month old at home who needed the healthcare and paycheck for formula.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LeadVenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.7
InHerSight Score
2.4Personal Development
3.0Career Opportunities
3.0Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight