If you are an experienced in-home sales professional, this is a dream job
Sales Representative (Current Employee) – Pittsburgh, PA – February 21, 2019
I have quite a few years of in-home sales experience which has helped me greatly as a sales rep for Leaf Filter. Here is what I learned, and would tell a friend:
1. You can make a lot of money at Leaf Filter. In my market (Pittsburgh/WV) a good salesperson can easily eclipse 100K per year in the first year.
2. You will be asked to drive long distances. If you don't want to do THAT, look elsewhere. In this job, you have to run hard and be disciplined.
3. You will be given a never ending stream of leads. 90% demo rate, 55% closing rate.
4. Leaf Filter offers the best financing options for consumers I have ever seen.
5. YOUR CUSTOMERS WILL BE HAPPY. Bottom line, If something goes wrong, and your customer has a problem, it will be fixed, period.
In order to be successful at Leaf Filter in SALES, you MUST take the time to learn about gutters. It is not difficult, but the company offers a variety of tools to get your knowledge base to where it needs to be, quickly.
If you have the mental toughness and discipline with your time, money, and mind, you can have fun and make a very good living at Leaf Filter.
Great product, insanely good customer service, great $$$$
You must be disciplined with your time, money and mind. Not everyone is.