LeafFilter North, Inc. Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

See reviews about:
Management needs overhauled
Sales (Former Employee) –  Fife, WAApril 1, 2018
I actually enjoyed working there up until a new manager arrived who was transferred from a southern state.
His first comment to me was, you're too old to be working here as I have to worry about you getting up each day, driving to appts, etc.
What he did not have clue on is age discrimination nor did he care; where he lived before doesn't have our State and Federal laws.
That was my last day yet, he still works there.
I was hired by one of their competitors and easily out sold LF with a 4/5 closing ratio without high pressure.
This is a great company BUT the new manager (from a southern state) in my opinion is the reason the turn over is so high.
Pros
Excellent Earnings
Cons
Local management
Carrots and sticks for all but ....
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  BirminghamFebruary 25, 2018
Do you really think any Company that says you can make $80k +++ a year would have constant turnover? Baited initially with better appointments but eventually it becomes impossible to survive off jobs selling in the ‘Hood’ and ‘Dirt Road’ Crackerjack low income rural households in the middle of ONLY God Knows Where! Go for it SUCKER!
Pros
Plenty of windshield time to drive your car into the ground burning gas.
Cons
None if you’re a Sucker. Eventually you figure out your true value.
The best sales job out there
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJune 13, 2017
First of all this is a 1099 sales position so they do not offer benefits but what they do offer is the opportunity to make a lot of money. Going in, I was a little skeptical about the amount of money they said I could make but after being there a couple of weeks I saw first-hand that it was not only possible but it was happening weekly. My largest paycheck was $3800. I had to leave the position for medical reasons but I do plan to rejoin them as soon as I am cleared to return.

In my experience, the "sales people" of the world would not do well here. This company lives and dies by closing. If you are a closer, you will absolutely love this job and you will be compensated more than fairly.
Pros
work mostly from home, great commission structure, training
Cons
learning curve, driving
Worst Company I've ever worked for.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMay 3, 2017
Total pyramid scheme. They lure you in with high dollar checks, but neglect to tell you how one-sided the pay plan is. The absolute worst company I've worked for from top to bottom. They have no HR or insurance even available.They give no gas allowance. They give no training or training pay. They employ shady sales managers who steal from own employees every chance they can. Stay away from this company at all cost
Pros
Cons
No gas allowance. No insurance. No Management.