Leafstone Staffing Employee Reviews

A great job placement service
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Westchester County, NYMarch 6, 2018
Working for Leafstone has been a pleasure. In the 5 years I've been with them I've had two long term temporary assignments lasting anywhere from a year and a half to 2 and a half years, some jobs that have lasted a month or two, and some that have lasted a week or less. But aside from a few empty spots, I've been working with them more than I haven't been. The benefits could be better, and depend on you working a job long enough to earn them, but most of the jobs I've worked have been more than a living wage, and that has been a huge help.

Leafstone works hard to keep their employees working.
Very excellent company
Staffing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJDecember 28, 2017
I enjoyed working there. The staff very polite. I always look forward to swiping in the morning. Leafstone treated me like family. I disliked the thought of my leaving them when my job was done. Temporary felt like a life time. I will forever remember my experience there.
Pros
Pleasant place to work
work
Stock/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYNovember 28, 2017
well it was an temp agency. so they get more from time to time. when i didtnt have an job had to wait until they could find one for me. but i had to call ever week
Pros
work
Cons
waiting long time
excellent
Sales Support (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 3, 2016
solid company, very professional, Flexible scheduling.
Fine, experienced people, fast paced. I enjoyed the people, There were a variety of jobs within my job that mixed it up and made it fun.
Pros
very professional
Relaxed
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 19, 2016
This company was a really great place to work for. They really care about their employees and are always looking to do the right thing by them. If asked I would work for them again in a heartbeat!
Pros
Open door policy, very good compensation and very knowledgeable in the industry
Cons
you have to be proactive but that's not a bad thing, just didn't have anything bad to say. Oh, here is something, they could hire more women and people of color.
worked for many great companies under leafstone AIG, MTV,DEUTSCHE
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJuly 21, 2015
I loved being able to move around and try new things. I met a lot of people and would loved to have transferred if they had an Albany office!
Fun workplace
Receptionist/ Junior HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 28, 2015
No room for advancement. Starting salary is not the best, however for anyone just getting into an office setting this company provides you with the learning tools.
very relaxed place to work, no pressure
Client Resource Specialist Intern (Former Employee) –  Hackensack, NJApril 13, 2015
it was a cool place to work, fun and easy going people. it was a great place to get experience with working in an office. ksdfjksjdns jnsdjbaj jnsdjksjb asndaknasknz jndkjdwkjsbkjz
Pros
short hours, travel reimbursment
Cons
no pay for interns
Great Company
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 16, 2014
Constant flow of employment and great management would recommend to everyone I know.Great recruiters as well
Pros
constant learning
Cons
not enough pay
Acceptable Agency
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 19, 2014
Communication could be better especially due to location out of state..
Pros
found temporary job
Cons
lack of communication with rep
When I am working on an assignment with Leafstone, its been productive and fun.
Digital Archiving Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 20, 2014
A typical day working on assignment has been working for Penguin Random House as a receptionist, clerical assistant in the Production Dept. and finally a Digital Archiving assistant which I enjoyed a lot. There weren't anything hard about the job duties, the only thing that was a little challenging when I was working as a Receptionist was looking busy when it was extremely slow. However, I managed.
Staffing agency
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Temp) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 18, 2014
They really halpe you look for what you want in job position.
They try to get you a job position right away.
Pros
Work hard to get what job you looking for.
Cons
They got me the job fulltime.
ok to work for
Move Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Coopersburg, PAMay 5, 2014
don't know much the company was in NYC. i worked for lutron through leafstone not much was said to me about my performance had good reviews then i was let go
Great work environment
Mail Clerk/Copy operator (Former Employee) –  New York , NYApril 25, 2014
Receive orders, head to our stations and execute them.
I've learned the ins and outs of the copy business
Great management
Nice co-workers
Hardest part is not meeting a deadline
The most enjoyable part is finishing on time
Temp Agency
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Weehawken, NJMarch 30, 2014
Good company to work for. I am currently temping for Leafstone at UBS Financial Services in Weehawken, NJ.
Production Editor
Page Production Specialist (Former Employee) –  Upper Saddle River, NJJanuary 20, 2014
Worked for this company for a long duration and received many opportunities to work in book and magazine publishing.
Pros
Opportunity to work for many companies
Cons
no benefits
food services (Former Employee) –  Hackensack, NJOctober 5, 2013
the hardest part of the job is that, a lot of work, most of the time we must stay for over time, the most enjoyable part of the job
is the breaks time.
Cons
Staffing Agency that is understanding and helpful
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYAugust 14, 2013
I have worked with this Agency for a little over 6 months the company seems stable organized and very thorough in all they do. I have been given the opportunity to work with a great company. Account reps are knowledgeable and friendly.
A professional staffing service company that offers seekers temporary and permanent opportunities to meet the needs of their clients.
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Weehawken, NJAugust 6, 2013
My assignment was to work at UBS Financial Services filling in for any of the 4 Executive Assistants - serving as a backup for their Managing Directors and always assisted them with any overflow of workload within the group.

The Managing Directors worked hard, but always had their "doors open" for anyone if they had questions or situations that needed to be cleared up. The Executive Assistants (4) and the staff were very helpful and down-to-earth.

At the time I was there, it was very busy and the group, even the EA's, came to me with assignments, ordering supplies, schedule conference rooms or questions that needed answers on their expenses. I had to prioritize what had to be done and completed it.

As busy as it was, the group took the time, at least once a month, to celebrate a birthday, a baby or bridal shower, or luncheon. That's when everyone would mingle with one another within the group for at least an hour then it was back to work again.
My experience working for Leafstone Staffing
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJuly 22, 2013
I started in most offices at 8am I had a list that ranks tasks in priority to complete with a time scale this added to act as motivation working in different property manager’s office with each one running their office different. The first thing I did in all the offices was to listen to the phone messages left from the property owners, this so that I could respond to any emergencies as soon as possible. I worked in the different offices by myself; I learned new software that the property agencies use, the most difficult part of the job was having to tell some owners that some of the fixes they needed wasn’t covered under their contract. The most enjoyable thing was being able to meet so many different people that came into the office each day.
Pros
Being able to work for differernt property managers
Cons
Had to each lunch at my desk in some of the offices

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Leafstone Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about