Leapforce

Leapforce Employee Reviews

United States54 reviews
This job was nice, mostly because of it's flexibility. Tasks were short, and were added up at the end of the employment period. Therefore, you have to have lots of tasks to make a decent paycheck.
If you have just one hour a day, then being an evaluator is for you. It was a great place to learn the back end of how ads operate and how to discern from what people want to see to what they don't.
A good job work at home. Provides flexible hours. What's a good company to work for if you want part-time money coming in. If you're not looking for full-time employment number to make a little extra cash is a good company to reach out to you.
The jobs was flexible and paying is good. I was as Search Engine Evaluator and Social Media Evaluator. I really enjoyed it. The only problem is that you might be remove from the projecr whenever they want. Therefore, you wouldn't know how long you'll be on the project since there is no duration in the contract.
Pros
Flexible and competitive salary
Cons
Strict policy and quite hard to be qualified for a project
Very flexible, work from home. You learn how web-pages are ranked. They facilitate discussions with other evaluators. Sometimes the work can be subjective.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
My interview was a computerized assessment. All of my work contact is through email. My work is all online. I fill out my timecard online and I get paid automatically. If you like your computer, then Leapforce might be the place for you. I don't think there is any room for advancement though, as it has never once even been mentioned in years...not even just mentioned as a possibility for me, but I have never heard of anyone moving up out of an evaluator role. Sometimes I like the anonymity and I like being independent, but I wish it wasn't so boring. I wish I had options at the company to move into administration. I wish I could do support instead. Oh well, you take the good with the bad.
its a good place if you want a little extra side money. wouldnt recommend if you need a actual full time job since the max youu can work is an hour a day
Pros
work from home
Cons
barely any jobs offered
Decent company to work for from home. If any problems arise you can just email them and they're pretty quick to respond. Never had any issues and the pay was decent considering the work.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Tedious work
I've been struggling for quite some time with agoraphobia and Leapforce/Appen has allowed me to work while I also take time for my mental health. So far I've only worked one project but I have been qualified for multiple.
Pros
work at home, flexible schedule, multiple projects
Cons
not enough pay for a full time job, takes a while to receive pay, payoneer method is not convenient
Leapforce became Raterlabs, which was bought out by Appen in 2017. Work is stressful with monthly reviews, poor reviews means getting terminated or work put on hold. Little communication with mgt. since Appen took over, new employees report even lower wages offered ($9/hr instead of $13). No raises in 10 years, which means the company has very poor negotiating skills. Work used to be 40 hours a week, now is 26 to avoid paying out health insurance.
Pros
Flexible work from home
Cons
No pay raises since the company began 10 years ago
This is a simple position doing what most of us do anyway, viewing social media. This gives me a chance to voice how I feel about certain ads and be paid for my time.
Pay isn't fantastic, and work can be unpredictable. Good as a secondary source of income, however. Management is variable - mostly helpful and friendly, but you might find yourself restricted from working with little or no notice - due to sometimes minor errors in your work.
I completed 1 contract for leapforce. They have been acquired by Appen. My endeavors to get more work from them have been poor due to training issues.

My biggest issue is the training is virtually non-existent. They give guidelines and more or less say have at. No guidance whatsoever. Not sure if they have better training available for the workers at their facility and keep the work at home training poor to keep those workers out.
Cons
they offer nothing
I found this job to be good as I got to work when I was able to. I would have liked more hours but that is my only complaint. I enjoyed the job itself and would love to work there again.
I work from home and I just need to have a laptop and a good internet connection.
I can work whenever I am free. I have learned that which website has a high quality and also is reliable.
Uma lição pra minha vida profissional.
Uma empresa de vanguarda em termos de trabalho remoto.
Pros
Produtividade
Cons
Exigências
great people, great environment, great clients. I was treated kindly, my boss and co workers were very helpful and great team players. I really had a great experience working at leapforce, if I could I will go back in a second. leadership was great, I only have words of gratefulness for the opportunity given to me. My working demands (equipment) were completely satisfied.
Pros
great people
Cons
bad coffee
The job was from my home so I am not able to evaluate the company management. The work provided was interesting and the compensation good. Occasionally work was not available but that was rare.
Nice work from home position. Provided a lot of flexibility on when I worked. Decent pay. Work was very straightforward and easy to complete. Enjoyable to work for.
The job is pretty easy. You can choose to work on different projects. The one I am on only allows one hour per day, so I wish there were more. Pay is ok, 13.50 for a full hour. Wouldn't depend on it for a main source of income.
This contract work is very tedious to do for any one that works from home and is a stay at home parent. I am not at liberty to speak in detail, however that was my biggest issue.
Pros
You get to work from home, you make your own schedule.
Cons
Mentally draining