Learn As You Grow Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
2.6Pay & Benefits
Great place.
N/A (Current Employee) –  NYMay 3, 2018
This is an overall great place to work. The only drama here is the drama you create yourself. If you come in everyday with a positive attitude, willingness to help children grow and succeed then you will love it here. Upper management is very smart- business and professional wise.
Pros
Long lunch, kids, fun
Cons
Varying hours, never closes, little vaca time
Long hours. Low Pay. AWFUL management.
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cicero, NYDecember 28, 2017
The management is awful. I would never recommend to work here. The only thing great about this place is the kids. Very rude don’t care about you, only care about money.
Worst program
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Solvay, NYSeptember 17, 2017
Worst program I've ever seen. Teachers do not use their own knowledge of the field to plan & implement an age appropriate curriculum, it is done for you. A lot of micro managing, extremely high turnover. All art work is center geared not child geared. Management concerned with their employees having jazz hands instead of why employees are dropping like Flys on a weekly basis. Same lesson plan for infants through preschool which is not appropriate. Children are not learning anything educational. When teachers give or suggest ideas they are told no they can't do it. Management does not care about their employees health needs. Overall I would never send my child there because nothing would be taught ,their just a babysitting service with a variety of locations.
Awesome kids, so-so management
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Syracuse, NYJune 19, 2017
A typical day involved being responsible for children ages infant-13 years. I learned about potty training and awesome infant care. Management was so-so, not as warm as you would expect. Workplace culture had room for improvement. The hardest part was the drama and caddiness. The most enjoyable part was caring for kids.
I am energetic , enthusiastic , hard working , and a quick learner
Toddler Teacher (Former Employee) –  Camillus, NYJune 12, 2017
I believe in working as a team player but also individully when needed . I also believe in going above and beyond what is expected of you to not only help fellow employee but to help the company as a whole
Pros
Very productive
Learn As You Grow
Child Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Cicero, NYApril 5, 2017
I'm extremely unimpressed by the management of this place. I worked there for three months and was released because I was away at school and they had filled the position they claimed to be holding for me. I had to call them to find out. They had no intentions of letting me know. The management handles things very unprofessionally.
Pros
long breaks, playing with the kids
Cons
unprofessional management
fun challenging rewarding
Assistant Teacher in a 4 year old classroom (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYApril 28, 2015
Paperwork, breakfast, center play, circle time, outside, lunch, nap, center play, art, outside again if possible. I enjoyed most of my coworkers, we had a good team. The children were challenging @ times but with persistence & laughter it was a very rewarding job.
Exciting workplace
Teachers Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cicero, NYMarch 6, 2015
I loved going to work everyday, I worked 8-5 M-F with kids all day long, it was amazing. I helped with the pre-school program and the summer program. The bosses were great always caring, the parents of the children were great. The hardest part of the job was when the kids graduated because you watched them grow all year it was a bitter sweet moment.
Pros
Working with kids
Cons
Supplies, pay
Child Care
Teacher (Former Employee) –  East Hazel Crest, ILMay 20, 2012
In all this daycare has a rating of about 3 1/2 stars...the leadership could have been a little better and the books could have been done better