Learning and Behavioral Center, LLC

Learning and Behavioral Center, LLC Employee Reviews

My experience with LBC for the past year has been an incredible adventure!
I have been so fortunate to work with an amazing team. They are all so dedicated to seeing growth and success at every level from learners to staff to supervision. It has been a pleasure working with and learning from every individual at LBC. There is no shortage of knowledge around here! There has never been a time here at LBC that I couldn't ask for support in my own professional growth or in supporting the growth and support of our learners and staff. I am both proud and honored to work here and sincerely recommend LBC to any one with a passion for working with children. To parents who are seeking ABA therapy from a company with integrity, compassion, and a unique, fun individualized program for each child... THIS IS IT!!!
Pros
Flexibility, Incentives, Opportunities
Cons
Flexibility
Move away
The true collateral damage in this organization are the children.
The company's foundation is based on profit only.

This facility that exists today, does not provides tangible care.

Even so called non-profit companies, it is misleading.

If you think about it, when a company does not make a profit, then it will be out of business. Good Luck to you all.
Cons
Supportive and fun workplace with great kids!
I have been at the Learning and Behavioral center almost a year now and it’s been an amazing experience. The team is so supportive and helpful and I feel like I have learned so much in my time here. The supervisors are there when ever you need them (night and day) and make sure that we are doing everything possible to help our kids.
Pros
My coworkers, supervisors, and the owner.
Cons
Have to have a car, may be a problem for some
There is no place like LBC!!
I've been working at LBC for nearly 4 years and I absolutely love it! Bita Ghatan is dedicated to her craft and it shows. I've never worked for a more life-changing and supportive organization. The change our families see is remarkable and I'm honored to be a part of the LBC family.
I loved working here
This company is still my most memorable place of service and contribution as a job. I loved making a difference with a team that really cares for the families and kids. The director is awesome and always helpful and friendly. Its a great place to work.
Pros
pay, environment, contribution is significant, bonuses and raises are more then others.
Cons
none!
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Learning and Behavioral Center, LLC?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Learning and Behavioral Center, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.
Learning and Behavioral Center, LLC Reviews by Job Title