Lebanon County

Lebanon County Employee Reviews

United States8 reviews
I have made it a mandatory part of any working position to have the opportunity of advancement. I find it very unsettling to know you can never grow with a company, or a company who does not support your growing, with or without them.
Enjoy working at Lebanon County. I have the opportunity to grow as a profesional. Excellent benefits, paid days off. Health care benefits for the whole family. Good schedule and Holidays paid.
Empowered to carry out the business of the statewide district court system by serving warrants of arrest, mental health warrants, transporting prisoners, service of summons, complaints and subpoenas, and enforcing protection from abuse orders as well as orders of eviction and judgement levies.
not much to say about this except that i was able to spend time with my family and still get training for a better job pay is based on what you made the previous year
Good work environment, the teachers are very helpful. I enjoy working with the different students most, being able to experience different school environments throughout the county.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
My day would consist of challenges each day. There was never a set schedule due to working with 3 programs through Early Head Start, ELECT and Head Start. I needed to juggle all projects. This is what I liked most about my position.
Headcounts, block out, yard, headcounts, pretty much wraps up a typical day. The worst part of the job is the people that are your co workers. Management does not know what they are doing. The administration does not care about their people. Mandatory overtime is rampant. Pay is lousy, but the benefits are ok. there really is no enjoyable part of the job at all.
Maintenance of all systems that ensured citizens could make 911 calls and 911 center could dispatch the appropriate unit. Daily routine included checking backups, installing windows and 3rd party updates, routine maintenance on servers and routine desktop/end user support.

Learned more about the telecom industry as it relates to the 911 sector.

Hardest part of the job was dealing with the local politics.

Most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction and passion that I was providing the citizens and first responders of my community a service. A service which has for the first time enabled first responders access to more information quicker and accurately. This along with systems I engineered, installed and managed, have decreased the time it takes to dispatch units as well as providing a system which automates the dispatch of units to people in need.
Pros
flexible managment
Cons
24x7 no compensation, no appreciation for the dedicationa and passion
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lebanon County. Our community is ready to answer.
Lebanon County Reviews by Location