LEDIC Realty Company Employee Reviews

An at times demanding but beneficial career path
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAOctober 13, 2018
I enjoyed my time here very much. My supervisor, though very stern and absolute in what she desired and expected from her employees, was also very personable and caring. Of which you don't come across very often and for that I am grateful. I learned quite a bit about patience and communication. I was entrusted with an abundance of knowledge regarding how to deal with and accommodate people during stressful and/or hostile interactions. Multi-tasking became second nature in this setting and it prepared me well for what opportunities may present themselves in the future. At the time, I did not have any true desire take such a career path; I honestly wasn't sure what I wanted to do in general. Though I love to write and I will be a writer one day, the experience I was blessed to have with this company, made me realize that I could not only succeed in such a fast paced environment, but thrive there as well. I may have been fortunate with the cast I was surrounded by everyday when I clocked in to begin my workday, but even so, I would recommend this position for anyone looking to get their foot in the door if it pertained to Property Management or Real Estate.
I would recommend this company as a good employer
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAAugust 30, 2018
I truly enjoyed working with LEDIC and thank the regional managers for giving me the opportunity. The managers and compliance departments were very helpful and provided assistance when needed. The company allowed for continued education to keep employees up to date.
Pros
Great employer
Management is very bad
Asst. Manager (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXJuly 26, 2018
You do not want to work here, I was told you have to have thick skin. That’s not even going to help this place
Management does not have any people to work, including maintenance, do not live here do not work here
All lies
Good Company
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 19, 2018
Great atmosphere to work in. The team is one of the best group of employees that i have ever worked with. Every year, the company has a annual gala that provides lodging on food.
Property Manager
Assistant Community Manager (Former Employee) –  MSJuly 12, 2018
I worked for Ledic for 3 years no proper training and the work load was overbearing, but I found I love the job I was doing and met some of the most wonderful people. However the current manager of the property I work at was not a wonderful person to work for, it’s hard working for someone who is narcissist.
Pros
Former Managers, Regional Managers
Cons
Work location, pay, work load, vacations, benefits
Stressful and no time for family
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 18, 2018
Entirely to much work for 2 people. Responsibility increases every year but no additional help. This is a 236, Section 8, and Tax Credit property. Never have the time to finish the tasks at handle because of the volume of activity everyday.
Productive Workplace
Compliance Officer (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMay 30, 2018
LEDIC, is a great company to work for. I really learned and my typical day at work was very productive with on going training. I really enjoy my Job.
Pros
Na
Poor leadership
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Pickens, MSMay 28, 2018
I worked an entire property with nearest supervisor in TN. Over worked and under paid. Operated entire property 3 years and was only paid as lower level. Company promised pay raise twice and never granted. Vendors were never paid on time which caused office operations to fail due to no power phone etc numerous times.
Pros
Quiet remote location
Cons
Lack of company support, no benefits, underpaid
ok company
Assistant Community Manager (Current Employee) –  LAMay 15, 2018
Ledic is a good company to work for if you have no children and/or no major bills. Requirements are high in order to be promoted. They don't offer pay increases, unless the property is budgeted for a pay increase.
Pros
paid holidays
Cons
pay
Its cool
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 14, 2018
Ledic is a pretty decent company. the company itself isn't bad. it all depends on the manager of where you work to be honest. i would recommend to someone.
Regional manager was cut throat
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAApril 25, 2018
Was once a great place to work but it has definitely lost it. Regional manager was cut throat and felt threatened by good managers. No chance of advancement.
Pros
Pay was ok
Cons
Everything else
Horrible place to work
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 13, 2018
The company had me on call 24 hours, 7 days a week. They refused to hire another person to take calls. They kept failing HUD inspections because they refused to order supplies. When they did order supplies from Home Dept, they did not pay the bills. They did not want me to take vacation.
Overall enjoyed working there
ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARMarch 7, 2018
Fast paced, learned a lot. Very competitive field of work. I only left as I was presented with another job opportunity which was a promotion. I would recommend others to LEDIC as they have properties all over the United States.
Very proffesional
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Fieldstone Apts Memphis TnFebruary 27, 2018
Supervisor Marcus and area supervisor Tony were very good with giving direction and organizing. Very disciplined in there approach and always fair. The only regret I have there is quiting without giving proper 2 weeks notice.
Pros
Fair enviroment
Cons
7 days a week on call covering a 1000 unit complex.
The best company I have ever work for
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 7, 2018
I am in love with Ledic, Managers are so professional, caring, I got to say Ledic is the best company I have ever work for, there's growing opportunity within, I am very happy here at LEDIC, The best! Numero 1!!☺
Don't no want to work for company
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Shreveport LouisianaDecember 27, 2017
Want to work for company I'm a great Maintenance tech willing to work as a team player with 20 years plus experience work as a maintenance man for housing authority my first job when I was young on the ceta program for school students
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Short term health Care
Great Company
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 17, 2017
LEDIC is a stellar company with great management & benefits. LEDIC helped me become more leader oriented & helped me embrace the management roll & excell throughout the company.
Great experience
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 2, 2017
Ledic has lifted me up and given me an opportunity to learn another aspect of the industry . I am very grateful and would recommend this company to anyone interested in learning about tax credit properties .
fast pace
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 7, 2017
really fast paced depending on the office. compliance can be hurtful at times and not willing to help like youd expect. company is good with certain things
Good place
Regional Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 16, 2017
I enjoyed the people I work with. They merged with another company and are still ironing out the kinks. There's no training and they're growing fast. Need more corporate employees to cover their portfolio.
Pros
Great people to work with.
Cons
No training and little resources to help.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LEDIC Realty Company. Our community is ready to answer.