LEE COMPANY

LEE COMPANY Employee Reviews

A great compny for work/life balance
A third generation, family owned business that has over 1100 employees. A very successful and sustaining company that offers opportunities for advancement.
Terrible Work Morale
There are many issues with the Lee Company. The overall morale is terrible. Management shows so much favoritism and treat many of their employees terribly.
Lee company review
Overall incredible comlany to work for. They value the employee and make the employee feel extremely comftorable. Benefits are great and overall good work hours. Great company.
Lee Company
I got a lot of different experience working here because each job was different. I learned how to repair multiple different things and also to do the demolition as well.
Reputable company
Lee Company provided the necessary tools to perform my job duties as accurately as possible. Any time I needed assistance, they were willing to provide whatever I needed.
January 21, 2020
Thank you so much for your feedback - we are grateful for the time that you spent with us and are glad you had a good experience.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Very Too- Faced
They only care about making the customers happy which is what you want but they don’t make the work environment pleasant to be there. Everyone talks behind your back and aren’t professional at all. I felt like I was in high school again. Even the management team start rumors about your personal life and like to pin your own co workers against you. Everyone is too involved with each other.
January 21, 2020
It is unfortunate that you did not have a good experience while working with us, but we are grateful for the time that you spent here.
Best company
If you want a career work for Lee Company, if want a job work for someone else. They take care of their employees and their families. They are a faith based company
January 21, 2020
Thank you so much for your feedback - we pride ourselves in not just offering a job, but a career.
Review was easy and no pressure.
I feel this interview was easy to understand and simple. I feel all answers were to the best of my knowledge. Questions were fair,and easy to understand.
Not a good place to work
Management was not good to work for. There was no room for growth. They give the bare minimum in raises and expect you to do more in your job. You are replaceable.
I loved lee company
I loved lee company they just care about the brown noise people more then the people who do there job and want to be left alone you do everything they ask and it never swings your way with the people in special project
Good company
I enjoyed working for Lee company. I think anybody would. I recommend you have your tools, and be able to read a tape measure. If you don't and can't, you'll have a difficult time.
January 21, 2020
Thank you so much for your feedback - we are grateful for the time that you spent with us and your advice to others.
Productive and friendly workplace
I got on with Lee company through a temp agency was a little nervous about it but they were very welcoming and work with you on the things you need to know.
Pros
Friendly Environment, good benefits
Lee Family
Lee Company is the best Company I have ever worked for! Everyone I worked with closely or otherwise genuinely cared when it comes to balancing work and life...
Pros
Family oriented, Support and Great pay.
Cons
Na
great experience
Really enjoyed working there. Never missed work. Good management, opportunity for advancement, quality employment, good company structure fro top to bottom.
January 21, 2020
Amazing management and people that will show you whatever you want to learn .they are not affriad to show you the right way to do your trade , they offer schooling for free .
January 21, 2020
Thank you so much for your feedback - we pride ourselves in our trade training program offered through Lee Company University.
Worst Company I've ever worked for
They preaching safety but have no regard for it. Supervisor back each other regardless if they are wrong. Thought they were different thought they actually cared about safety and there employees. Stay Away from There drama and Lies. From a former employee who actually cared to do things the right way but in the end got burned by uper Management
Avoid Lee
They are liars! They preach what a Christian company they are and how they take care of their own, but this couldn’t be further from the truth. I was a Lee employee and had an injury at home that made me unable to walk for several months. They sent me a letter stating I refused to come to work and abandoned my job.
Love the company
I love everything about the company, however I was on a team that was stagnant and no real opportunity fur advancement. Otherwise great people to work for.
Working in Lee company is helpful to me
As a laisson offecer my time of work is flexible working during holidays is necessary if needed also working overtime is sometime is also needed but I need to do it because it's part of my job
January 21, 2020
This review does not pertain to Lee Company in Franklin, TN.
All good
It was a awesome experience , give you the opportunity to grow , it's a solid company with good benefits, craftman classes to be a better craftman an employee
Not a good place to work
The owner/guy who started the company ended up being on drugs really bad and starting taking peoples money so i felt i couldn't work for him anymore because it wasn't a good environment to be in or around and what he was doing was wrong
Pros
Cons
Long hours, incorrect pay
August 6, 2019
This review does not pertain to Lee Company in Franklin, TN.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at LEE COMPANY. Our community is ready to answer.