Lee Health
67Average

Lee Health Employee Reviews

United States793 reviews
Featured review
Lee Health selected this as a representative review
Stable, growing healthcare company
I enjoyed my time working there. Benefits were unmatched compared to my current employer. The children's hospital was growing and they currently have a brand new hospital that is #1
Love the teamwork and the atmosphere. I’ve learned a lot from senior nurses and education is always provided. There is always room to grow within the company. So many different directions that a nurse can take a career
Good work environment
Employees are well supported to do their roles. Immediate managers are helpful and earnestly try to improve typical office issues. The system possesses dedicated individuals striving and sacrificing to care for the community. However, there has been more emphasis lately on new construction and growth rather than supporting and fairly compensating employees. There is also little to no growth opportunities.
Worst Place to Work
Mgmt. macro manage everything. If Mgmt likes you, you can get away with anything, do anything. If you think, have common sense, look outside the box, mgmt fears you and will ride you until you quit, or do anything not to their liking and get terminated. Very POOR management in IT dept and very careful Lawson/Infor team.
Back Stabber's
Mgmt. MACRO-MANAGES everything. If Mgmt likes you, you can get away with anything, do anything. If you think, have common sense, look outside the box, mgmt fears you and will ride you until you quit, or do anything not to their liking and get terminated.
Then there's the employees. You get talked about, stabbed in the back and ignored. NOT A HAPPY PLACE TO WORK!
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Will recommend
Salary wise was above average compared to other employers in SWF region ,, benefits were ok, icu unit and whole hospital is clean, newer equipments and machines and, EPIC charting is a PLUS.
Good cafeteria,

Location was perfect
Pros
Salary and benefits
Cons
Not so friendly co- workers and boss
A typical day at work
The company itself are good. In my department the management are not really good and the hardest part of the job is one of my leader is very annoying and the most worst part of my job is they you too much work.
the bottom line is about making money
Management on my last unit SPCU only cared about budget costs, at the dispense of the staff wellbeing, and patient safety. Write ups for clocking out even one minute late; constant taking away help and resources to pile more responsibility on the RNs and CNAs; always working at minimal staff, a patient nurse ration too high for the acuity level. The pay $28 and change. Critical are of patients but denied critical care pay, its unfortunate and discouraging to feel so undervalued for saving lives
I liked that they involved all employees in alot of activities.
I overall enjoyed working for Lee Health. Environmental services just wasn't where I wanted to be. I was obtaining my degree in Medical Administrative coding and billing and hoping to go back to Lee Health in the future. It's a great company to work for.
We have a very greedy CEO and therefore it results in employees feeling very unappreciated.
There is an overall unhappy demeanor from fellow employees due to the feeling of being unappreciated. Nurses week has become Nurses day - just to give you an idea of the lack of appreciation!
I will never go back
They put me in bad situations with patience that should've been restrained and i got hurt because of it. They also sent me to rooms with patients that had infectious diseases with a compromise immune system knowingly and threatened my job. They offer no benefits for sitters except this clinic called employee health. Don't forget they don't care about there employees. They go back on there own rules.
Very busy
Very busy place to work, high turn over, I enjoy what I do and love the work I do however the expectations are starting to get very heavy. I feel not needed unless it is to their advantage.
stressful and busy
Very busy emergency department and a stressful environment. Patient care is prioritized over employee satisfaction. Management sometimes does not realize how difficult the conditions are however I stll love my job and helping patients to get well.
Overall positive experience
Great company culture that fosters an environment of learning. Diverse workplace with highly skilled individuals. Patients always come first but employees do come second!
I worked here for several years.
I worked here for several years and I enjoyed the work.
This company needs more staff to keep a better job work/life balance.

Thank you for the opportunity to comment.
Na
ON most days I would leave having helped or answered a patient's question making them feel better about situation they came into office for. The people I worked with all care deeply for our patients. Case Manager especially.
Fair
Lee Health was a major part of my life for past 22years.
Lee Health welcomed employee feedback. The were very supportive of their employees.

I felt to be an integral part of the Lee Health system. They encouraged continued education, employee betterment, community.
Still unable to obtain employment at Lee
I’ve worked for Lee Health for 24 years and have been on multiple interviews I however have no clinical experience at a nurse practitioner despite working there as a registered nurse the entire 24 years longevity and loyalty in this organization means very little to leadership, which is unfortunate
Very exciting place to work.
Lee health is a wonderful place to work. They are very patient and employee centered. I have loved working for them the last 8 year’s. I would recommend them as one of the best places I have ever worked.
Trabajo en equipo
Buen trabajo en equipo, armonico, camaderia total.
Best company I have ever worked for in terms of employee benefits, management and pay. Overall standard of patient care is top notch. A lot of room for growth and job security.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lee Health. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
2.6
InHerSight Score
2.4Personal Development
3.1Career Opportunities
2.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight