LEE Employee Reviews

Firm is splitting up
Paralegal/Legal Assistant (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LANovember 27, 2018
Preparation of subpoenas, managing attorney's calendars, preparing and answering discovery, correspondence and contact with clients, opposing counsel, summarize depositions and medical records, and maintain organization.

The hardest part is the lack of communication regarding the cases I handle. Also, there is low morale and a lack of professionalism.
Cons
No teamwork; poor communication
Very Productive
Tagger/Flowrack Picker (Former Employee) –  Mocksville, NCNovember 1, 2018
I leaned how to put on deal with coworkers by having a plan to encourage others to make sure they are time for work/ meetings with their supervisors.

A typical day at work is very good because you can work to get the needs and wants met by employer.
ok but far
Stock Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Primm, NVMay 19, 2018
it was an ok job but it was located about 50 miles from where i live so it wasint easy,just getting there took about an hour and about 2 to 3 hours on weekends,it pays good but after the long trips and gas you spend getting there and back every day it comes down to asking raises you wont get,the managers are very stingy,picky and if you are a male prepare yourself to do a million favors and hard labor for everyone.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Too Far, Bad Management
co-workers
supervisor until the plant closed (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MOMarch 12, 2018
Made a lot of great friends that I still keep in connect with. Very sad day they told us we were losing our jobs and the plant was closing. All in all very nice place to work
Relaxed atmosphere with stressful deadlines
Designer (Current Employee) –  Madison, WISeptember 28, 2017
Jovial workplace filled mostly with 20- and 30-somethings working as a team to make a slew of tight deadlines throughout the day/evening. Workers communicate more with editors across the country than colleagues sitting right next to them.
Great Place
Multi Media Sales Consultant - Marketing (Current Employee) –  Auburn, NYSeptember 9, 2017
I was used to working a really stressful job until I came to Lee. I really enjoy being here and if it weren't for the lack of growth I'd stay indefinitely. My managers have always been eager to help and teach me what I need. I have years of retail sales experience and working for Lee brought me into the Marketing and Advertising field. I've found my new love with it!

The hardest part of the job is not being able to move up. I haven't found anything not to like working here.
Pros
Flexibility, Pay structure with limitless possibility
Cons
No Job Growth
They had good benefits.
Price tagger (Former Employee) –  Mocksville, NCApril 9, 2017
I really enjoyed my job packing jeans and tagging them. They had a welcoming feel.Everyone was very nice to each other.there was no drama or bad things about the job.
Pros
A welcoming feel
Nice manager
Tax Associate (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CAOctober 20, 2016
There are two CPA in office, it is family base office.They are nice, provide lunch, willing to teach, you can always ask questions when you meet difficult.
Productive from time to time work place
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKJuly 22, 2016
I learned a lot more about things on computers than I had known previously. My co-workers weren't the best because they brought a lot of drama into the work place. The hardest part was that I didn't understand stuff about the law all that much, but the most enjoyable part of the job was being able to learn more about cases that would come in and out of the office from time to time.
Pros
Good pay, weekends off, good hours, and hour long lunch break
Cons
Co-workers took five or six smoke breaks a day, I was the only one who kept up with the cleaning/organizing, I had no help with the day to day keep up, and I got looked down on for sick days
Fun while the experience lasted
Paris/Hoffman Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJuly 14, 2016
Great experience, learned a lot of skills. Met many individuals that I still communicate with. The pay was great and fair.
Pleasant Environment
Safety Specialist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Newport News, VAJuly 5, 2016
The environment was pleasant but the pay is very low for the various positions. The workload was durable but there was a lack in career opportunity.
fun job
DCO Operator (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAMay 11, 2016
everybody work together, good management. the are a good company to work for. they find you good jobs they help you find work.
Positive atmosphere with great incentives, ex: Birthday lunches, Fun Day with Bosses, Drawings for Sportinging Events, Company Picnics...
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNApril 6, 2016
I loved that upper management truly care about thier employees and their well-being. They made a point in greeting each of us at the beginning of our shift.
Pros
Free Drawings, Birthday Lunches
Enjoyed My Job
Assisting customers (Former Employee) –  Tannersville, PAJanuary 8, 2016
Quickly learned all aspects of this job through a great Manager. Enjoyed worker with her along with my co workers. Unfortunately this branch closed.
Great place good opportunities
Set up operator (Former Employee) –  Westbrook, CTJanuary 7, 2016
Over my tenure it was a pleasant place to work at sadly not alot of room to grow unless you previously had schooling to become an engineer. had no room to grow as a machinist .
benefits
Cons
management
miniature manufacturing company
maintenance mechanic Level 1 (Former Employee) –  Westbrook, CTDecember 21, 2015
worked in maintenance dept, specializing in carpentry but not limited to all aspects of building maintenance and grounds. Controlled hazardous waste movements between all 14 buildings and proper storage and removal.
Pros
people
Cons
no growth
factory work
Sewing Machine Operator for Jeans (Former Employee) –  Boaz, ALOctober 1, 2015
Good place to work. Co-workers were great if you got finished or ahead on the line you got to go home early and your production stayed the same. So your pay hourly didn't change.
Pros
sign other jobs
Cons
No 401 k.
I enjoyed it
Assistant (Former Employee) –  dallas texasJune 12, 2015
I enjoyed working here temporarily because it dealt with large amount of cash handling, and multiple customers to keep up with. I learned to be precise as well as enhance my communication skills.
Great Place to Work!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 31, 2015
This firm is very friendly, welcoming and provides many opportunities for growth to those who seek to become Agents. Working within a life insurance firm, you learn the benefits of undertaking insurance for you and your loved ones.
Great people
Supply Chain Managment Internship (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 23, 2015
This company has a bunch of great people working here, but I do see a problem with not having enough younger people to back fill these positions as the company ages. It does have great pay and great benefits for full time employees. There is an issue that some of the data keeping and computer programs are becoming outdated.
Pros
Great people, pay, benefits
Cons
old software helps to only waste time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LEE. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3