LeFleur Transportation Employee Reviews

I enjoyed my job with LeFleur
Supervisor, Scheduler, Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 2, 2018
I enjoyed my job at LeFleur. It was stressful at times but it was a great company to work for. We worked with SoonerCare and provided non-emergency transportation for medicaid patients.
Driving, driving, and more driving.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHJune 24, 2018
Just a standard contract driving job. Arrive pick up your schedule. Check your van out. Use there system to arrive at the correct location. Take client to appointment. Then take the back home.
Pros
Not overly stressed with runs.
Cons
Can't get regular bathroom breaks as your driving.
workplace culture
Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXApril 5, 2018
It is overall a good job.
I learned a lot.
I gained experience in billing.
Working with spread sheets
Learning about Excel.
How to work with everyone.
Quick paced enviroment.
Non Emergency Driver (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXNovember 25, 2017
This was a Quick paced environment. The company offered different shift times, worked with your schedule. Employees worked as a team to get the job done.
Productive and great work environment
General Manager/Project Director (Former Employee) –  TexasNovember 6, 2017
LeFleur was a phenomenal place to work. It's managers and supervisors worked hard given the requirements provided by their customer, HHSC. Constantly requirements forced employees and leaders to be adaptable and flexible to ensure contract requirements were continuously met!
Pros
Great environment, impeccable employees, employee ethical standards
Cons
Contract environement
Great Company
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXOctober 25, 2017
I started as a driver with LeFleur Transportation on September 2001. on 2003 LeFleur gave me the opportunity to move to Dispatch department where I learned the operations side of the company. On 2006 I moved to Human Resource department and I took the opportunity to develop my skills and grow in the workplace.Also, LeFleur is an excellent company because it is a company that cares about its employees giving them packages of benefits such as health insurance, paid vacations.

The hardest part of my job was terminating employees. The most enjoyable part of my job was hiring personnel.
Pros
Paid Vacations
strong management
Fleet and Assets Specialist (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXOctober 16, 2017
lefleur closed i would still be working for them.I enjoyed the management and the life in the work place.the management always looked out for the drivers and stood behind the driver.
Pros
good people
Cons
dont have any
Christian Atmosphere
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ridgeland, MSOctober 15, 2017
LeFleur Transportation was a great place to work. My supervisors were good Christian people who used their faith as a guide for their treatment of people and decisions that were made.

It was a pleasure to people from multiple states, cultures and at all levels of the organization.

Coffee was always available. My teammates, supervisors and I went to lunch on a regular basis. Holidays were celebrated.

My supervisors were always appreciative of the my work and were willing to address any concerns that I may have had.

Great company to be a part of.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons
My office closed.
Employee oriented.
HUMAN RESOURCE GENERALIST (Former Employee) –  Ridgeland, MSOctober 13, 2017
Typical day at work was high paced.
Multiple software programs
Structured
Friendly environment
No supervision
Getting deadlines met on time
Casual workplace
Pros
Company employee oriented
Cons
The type of company you dream about working with.
Subcontractor Administrator/Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Ridgeland, MSOctober 10, 2017
Each day was exciting, nothing mundane . I learned a great deal about dealing with Medicaid Policies and Regulations.
Management was outstanding.
The workplace culture was caring and family like.
The hardest part of the job staying on top of all the different states' requirements simultaneously.
The most enjoyable part of the position was the people I worked with in the Corporate office as well as those in the numerous states in which we operated.
Pros
The travel and collegues
Cons
The company having to close down

Want to know more about LeFleur Transportation?

Ask a question
LeFleur Transportation
Reporting Analyst (Information Technology) (Current Employee) –  Ridgeland, MSSeptember 25, 2017
LeFleur has been a great place to work for almost 12 years. There is a good balance between work and family life, the atmosphere is positive and employees work well together. Sadly it is going out of business.
Pros
has been a great place to work
Cons
going out of business
Lefleur
Lead Driver (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSSeptember 19, 2017
I enjoy working with them basically you had your own hours picking up clients taking them to work and taking the kids to daycare it was constant driving and writing time checking in to the office but you got treated with respect no complaining no negativity
Pros
we had plenty of breaks
Cons
excellent benefits
Good company, bad decisions
Technical Support Representative III (Current Employee) –  Edinburg, TX 78542September 13, 2017
Great people and work environment, but not enough opportunities to grow in the IT professional ladder since all management and high paying positions are up in corporate.
Pros
flexible hours, good team
Cons
no opportunity for advancement
Fast-paced transportation company
DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXSeptember 12, 2017
Being a driver at LeFleur was interesting. It is one of those jobs that if you are there for the money, you are in the wrong place. The clients we transported we phenomenal. You become very close to them and vice versa. You are sometimes the only face they might see. If the local office would of stayed open, I would probably still be working there.
It was a ok job but horrible cordinance
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXAugust 31, 2017
A business place with no cordinance and where people pointed fingers at each other with no chance of synchronization. Management was a joke the company lost its contract with the state due to not having good customer service or enough agents to do the job.
Pros
One hr lunch
fun place to work at if you know people that work there
Ad (Current Employee) –  EdinAugust 28, 2017
working at le fleur is nice if you make friends ans know the management well, if you dont then its not really a good place to work at. Overall had a good time working there.
Pros
get to work with friends
Cons
management is not that good.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Edinburg, TXAugust 24, 2017
an okay place to work, benefits sucks. never a day off really. work all holidays except Christmas and thanksgiving. wouldn't recommend working here...
Fun, friendly family environment to work
CSR/Data Entry (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 23, 2017
Good place to work with friendly people who always look out for each other. Great hours and benefits.Only down fall is that the company is downsizing at the moment.
Pros
hour lunches, willing to work with you
Cons
company downsizing
unsecure
Trainer (Current Employee) –  Edinburg, TXAugust 21, 2017
Operation is shutting down in Texas, other opportunities to work for Lefleur are open in other states such as Mississippi and Louisiana. Could have been a great company to have a career with if it wasn't for upper management.
busy allways need help
Transportation Driver (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 18, 2017
I did like the job, but i need to have a break to eat. Some point of the day restroom breaks was a tight spot as well, the pay is poor. The driver job consist of taking clients to doctor's appointments. Hospitals, Eye Appointments anywhere that was ordered on manifest. Practice safety measures on transporting my clients weather that's wheelchair excess-able clients or not. I enjoyed my chat with customer seemed like they did too.
Pros
flexible schedules
Cons
no breaks/lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LeFleur Transportation. Our community is ready to answer.