LeFleur Transportation Employee Review

View all LeFleur Transportation reviews

Great working environment
coustomer service representative (Current Employee) –  Edinburg, TXAugust 1, 2017
Performed entry-level customer service work. Work involved providing external customer service support and receiving and responded to inquiries for information and/or services. Responded to customer inquiries and maintains customer accounts according to specific guidelines and procedures. Communicated with the public by telephone, by e-mail or regular correspondence, by fax, or over the internet. Entered information into databases, processes letters to customers, , and performs other general clerical services. Reviewed and routed mail and other correspondence. Researched information to solve customer service problems, prepared, interpreted, and disseminate information concerning agency programs and procedures.Created and maintain activity logs, files and reports on services.

Other LeFleur Transportation Employee Reviews

I enjoyed my job with LeFleur
Supervisor, Scheduler, Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 2, 2018
I enjoyed my job at LeFleur. It was stressful at times but it was a great company to work for. We worked with SoonerCare and provided non-emergency transportation for medicaid patients.
It was a fun place to work.
Driver (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 27, 2018
It was nice managers were very understanding if needed help on time off frm work. If needed sick pay they would help. hours were good weekend off.starting hours were good.
Pros
Free lunches.gifts Christmas parties
Cons
Always on the go

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LeFleur Transportation. Our community is ready to answer.