Legacy Community Health Services
58Below average

Legacy Community Health Services Employee Reviews

United States98 reviews
Great company overall
Wonderful company to work for. One of the best places I’ve ever worked at great benefits and friendly people... Room for advance. Although everything has its pros and cons, I can honestly say the good out weighs the bad.
Great ideals, poorly run
This company has great ideals and goals but it’s mismanagement is astounding. It’s changing as a company and it’s goals will no longer align to why it was originally created. It’s a money making entity, nothing more and nothing less.
No muy buena experiencia!
Opresivas y desafortunadas actitudes de los supervisores. Muy difícil la experiencia.
productive, and a fun place to work
a typical day at work is tiring because i would go above and beyond i would help others with their job to make it easier for them i would also work over hours , but the over hours didn't mind to me because i would get a good pay check. like they say hard work pays off. i learned how to help customers, and patients with their problems, and how to communicate with them. the management wasn't really that good because they would just sit in the office for hours and inventory would be low, and they don't know how to manage employees correctly because there would be some people who would miss a day without calling, and not get fired, but some would miss a day but call, and get fired from it. The hardest part of the job is when i had to come in for others and for myself at the same time and have multiple things to take care of while dealing with the customers, but the most enjoyable thing was getting to know the employees. I love interacting with the employees but, i didn't think some of them would feel the same way about me. I was the managers favorite, but the employees would tell her things that i didn't do right, i would think i'm doing everything right but she would cal me, and get mad at me and tell me to do better next time.
Multiculrural employees
The atmosphere is topical never changing, administration ask for change but,isn't holding any of the stakeholders accountable. Unfamiliar with most job descriptions. Uncaring administration! They run the federally funded programs like their own personal business. Unfamiliar with best practices.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Intern
I have enjoyed interning here very much. The organization is great and my supervisor is very smart, patient, and thorough. Overall, it was a good experience.
Providing care to the under served population
The mission to to provide healthcare to the under served population in urban and rural areas is very rewarding. Legacy has reached out to this population since 1981.
Professionalism, Human centeredness
Great place to work. The main objective and mission of the organization is centered on reaching out to the marginalized and low income with medical assistance.
It was a decent work environment.
Management made the job more difficult than the tasks assigned. It was not difficult to excel within the company however, there was a cap on transitions within the entity.
It’s a disaster
This company does not allow you to have a voice. It’s more of “do as I say” culture. People are asked to do things they shouldn’t be doing. It’s a disaster.
Great comp
Still currently employed here with Legacy & I love everything about it. My supervisor is not a micromanager and very understanding of a personal life.
The past year and a half have been amazing working with this company. Honestly I can say i have had no problems from the company.
Great benefits
Very diverse and inclusive culture. Great benefits and work-life balance. Management is often too busy. Advancement is difficult to obtain as people get locked into roles that they perform well.
Awesome benefits, pay and atmosphere
One of my best jobs I’ve ever had, will miss this awesome place . Flexible schedule, fair work load, awesome teamwork. Only thing I wish is thy would open a clinic here on the northwest side
It was a great experience.
This was a very nice jobs the managers the directors was pretty good but I was hired as a temp at the time so I would like to make it permanently if I could. Thank you
Poor collection managements
Collections manager didn’t know much and will hound you like no tomorrow. Very stressful. Small cliques. Can be helpful at times. Advance from within is good. This can take a while.
This is a good place to work. everyone is nice and motivate you to do you best. although their are those that make you not want to come to work it is still a good work place and the pay is good.
Fun place to work
A good company to work for! Great benefits and decent time off granted. Spanish speaking is a plus there. Negotiate your pay offer if it’s not what you want. This company likes to celebrate their employees! Downfall is management has their favorites and they listen/believe whatever they tell them. Management positions are easy to get if you’re friends with the big wigs.
Helpful workplace to work
At legacy you can learn a lots of new things related to the medical field, specially since they offer a lots of different departments and eventually you can grow in the medical field.
Culture of covering up mistakes, rather than confronting them, learning from them, and keep them from happening again. Accountability doesn't exist.
If you are a “go-getter”, think outside the box, and move quickly... this is NOT the place for you!
Nor is this the place for conservative individuals...
Indeed
It’s was a great work place but I want to go somewhere else it was ok but some stuff they lack on but I was greatfull that they gave me a chance Management was OK but I’m just ready for new work place
Great job
Maintained a portfolio of vendors, serving as primary point of contract.
Created, staffed and coordinated booth for every events.

Tracked and reported costs, sales, and other various event statistics.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Legacy Community Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.
Legacy Community Health Services Reviews by Location