Legacy Healing Center

Legacy Healing Center Employee Reviews in Margate, FL

Continued use of all of he clients benefits and then lack of communications during continuum of care Frustrating and unpredictable environment without support from management
Pros
Cons
Extremely focused on making money and not client care
Legacy could be a diamond in the rough but sad to say it is nothing more than a toxic playground for recovery addicts. First thing you will notice is the abysmal training. The culture here is to throw your colleagues under the bus in order to sustain your own position. Not much work is done between the non existing communication between Management and Clinical. Nepotism is a thing here most co workers are either dating, former friends of addicts in recovery. The work environment is hostile on a daily basis with openly racial jokes and many employees on power trips using who they know in upper management. Meetings are hosted in the style of JUDGE,JURY, AND EXECUTIONER many fall victim to the open door or shall I say Trap Door policy. These people are about their EGOS and MONEY. If your ok will coming to work walking on land mines with these toxic individuals with this company that has No Morals, No Principles, No standards it's just about the money. But hey go apply see for yourself.
I have lost all faith in what this company stands for. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. They will waste your time and enjoy doing so in the process. You are better off applying for other places, save yourself the embarrassment.
Pros
Cons
E v e r y t h I n g
Best job I’ve ever had. Truly blessed to have the opportunity to be part of this family. Coworkers are down to earth, clients peace of mind is priority, plenty of work available if your competent, all staff is on the same page and communicates well.
Legacy is a great place. I would send a family member or friend here. I have been running groups here for almost a year and from what I have seen they are a great facility.
Leave a review. Help people like you.