Legacy Health Services Employee Reviews

One of the few places I've worked where the employees seem genuinely happy to be there
Cyber Security Specialist - Consultant (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJune 9, 2018
Great management staff, everyone seems eager to answer questions and help. I've only worked there for one month, but I would love to stay. The environment seems healthy and happy.
Pros
Great environment, management, happy employees
Cons
none, at this point
Great Company!
Full Time Employee (Former Employee) –  Parma Heights, OHOctober 20, 2017
Great company to work for! Would recommend for new or seasoned employees. I felt respected and valued. Great communication and support from Corporate.
Pros
Great Support from Corporate
great managers and staff
RN Hopewell Hospice House (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 28, 2017
Compensation was excellent. Management and staff offered great support and friendly environment. My manager was always available to troubleshoot any situation that would arise needing further clarification. Continuing education at the department level was great. Physicians also contributed to the educational environment when asked. Overall a great place to work.
Pros
great staff
Cons
can't think of any
Legacy Health Services - Franklin Plaza
management (Former Employee) –  Ohio City, OHAugust 14, 2017
Franklin Plaza is the one of multiple Legacy Health Services facility that I have worked for, and it is hands down the best. The staff and management are friendly and approachable. The environment is relaxed. I would recommend this facility to all of my nurse and STNA friends. And Franklin Plaza allows me a more balanced home versus work life.
Pros
sign on bonus, friendly staff, good management, great environment
Cons
parking can be a challenge at times mid day.
Upper management does not support. High turnover also
Abused employee (Former Employee) –  OhioApril 2, 2017
I agree with the title wolf in Sheep's clothing. It worked out the best for me and others by departing. I guess the owner trusts the wrong people to run the ship.
Pros
Deceptive high pay
Cons
High turnover, poor support, constant low morale
Bad communication
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Chardon OhioMarch 23, 2017
work in Dietary and the practice of food safety does not exist. The morale is way down because nobody cares. Especially the way management treats you.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
managment
No issues with this position
Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Stow, OHMarch 19, 2017
Worked PRN for Legacy for a year. Had no problems or issues.They kept me busy with as many assignments as I wanted. Basically just sat with one patient in their home for 8 hrs and gave them medicare as needed.
Pros
Only take the assignments you want
Horrible
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Parma, OHFebruary 14, 2017
Worked PRN as an RT. Lucky to get out still having my license to practice. Very little training Management very unprofessional. No hiring process literally walked in to inquire and was hired on the spot. Protect your license pass on this job! Unsafe for people with Respiratory needs.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
Extremely high turnover
former employee (Former Employee) –  Chardon, OHNovember 7, 2016
One day you go to work its one WAY and then the next day it is something different. Management has no clue of the daily and nightly activities that go on in that nice facility. Communication is lacking.
Pros
Don't have to clock for lunches
Cons
No standards for employees to follow CONSTANT CHANGES
Friendly environment
Greet resident (Former Employee) –  Middleburg Heights, OHNovember 2, 2016
This work place is a clean organized place to work.Friendly fun staff to enjoy your work day with. Low pay base and low raises through out the company. If you aren't looking for good pay and just are picking based on environment this would be a nice place to work.
Pros
Fun and friendly staff
Cons
Low pay, Low raises
worst place ever
STNA (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 14, 2016
The DON doesnt know how to properly give orientation. She cut it down from 8 to 3 hours because she was lazy. Very unorganized.....the others aides dont want to train or work either....overall sad place to be employeed.
Pros
Cons
short staffed unorganized terrible pay
Difficult place to work
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Chardon, OHSeptember 2, 2016
Corporate and management are clueless. Underpaid for all of the jobs, responsibilities you have. Stressed and in tears for 2 of the 6 months I stayed here. It's not worth it. Seems owners do not know what's going on here! 24 plus employees leaving in a month, hmm, something must be wrong. Census cut in half in last couple months. Would not recommend employment here.
Pros
Decent money
Cons
No breaks, usually leave late
wolf in sheep's clothing
dietary (Current Employee) –  Chardon, OHAugust 15, 2016
Working in the dietary dept. You are constantly belittled by the manager. Every other weekend will not happen. They are constantly running out of food. You will leave in tears. As soon as another opportunity arises I will be gone. The manager for dietary is a joke. He has no skills just a big old bully.
Pros
Cons
manager
Dysfunctional and Disappointing
N/A (Former Employee) –  Middleburg Heights, OHJuly 30, 2016
A typical day at work included listening to constant complaining, continuous mockery of the residents and their families, and pure laziness. Some of the staff was wonderful, but I can't say that about the management. They seem to make it all about money and numbers, and there is a lack of respect for the people coming into the building. It's truly hard to say I enjoyed any part of the job because I didn't. I tried to mind my own business and do the work I was to do. However, it is just utterly unbelievable how disrespectful the management team was. The benefits are horrible, and pay was very poor as well, definitely not a wage you can make a living on. There is constant drama 24/7 between staff and upset residents as well. Very poorly run facility. I was basically told to lie when it came to certain parts of my job. Even if customer feedback was what they wanted, I would be reprimanded for giving the negative feedback from the patients. Truly is just a dysfunctional and poorly run facility, and I am very happy that I was able to leave when I did.
Pros
some of the workers are very nice
Cons
most other workers not so nice, way too much drama, poorly run, disrespect towards the customers
Good company. Love the management and corporate team. Willing to see what can be done to improve the lives of the residents.
Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oregon, OHJuly 28, 2016
Orchard Villa is a good company. They are trying to make positive changes for the residents and the people that work there.
Pros
Supportive co workers
Cons
Hard job
Horrible
Franklin plazA (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 27, 2016
I've just recently worked there and they're the worst unorganized nursing home I've worked in by far the staff is very much so divided petty as well a lot of times I was left to do my she floor alone the patients are mistreated its only less than a handful of nurses who actually do their job which means its so much extra work for the stnas to do they messed up my checks multiple tiimes state is always in the building just a horrible place to work or send your loved ones
Pros
Easy money if youre lazy
Cons
Short breaks overworked and over staffed and underpaid
Mapleview getting better
Staff Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mapleview Country ViewJune 30, 2016
Mapleview has certainly gone through their own growing pains but I am so glad I stuck around through it all. The staffing ratios have improved over the past few months. It's very clear the administration teams wants to see this building succeed. Great place to work and I would recommend it anyone.
Pros
Management does not micro-manage, friendly atmosphere, family time is valued
Cons
Still growing, winter drive in Chardon
Premiere place to work in skilled and LTC!
Nursing RN (Current Employee) –  Chardon, OHJune 29, 2016
I have no idea why anyone would want to leave here! Very supportive team both front line staff and management. Everyone is helpful and hard working. staff truly cares about residents, families and one another. All departments help each other. Positive management team of smart, involved, caring people. Couldn't ask for a nicer environment. Current staff and management team excellent! Employees all willing to help one another and be the best. I feel very appreciated here as a nurse. STNAs all terrific, best I've ever worked with
Pros
great people, beautiful facilty, teamwork
Cons
winter snow capital!
Disgusting
LPN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Chardon, OHJune 23, 2016
I have never in my life been more disrespected, threatened with my license everyday, yelled at everyday. Understaffed and absolutely no teamwork. Management is clueless and sedistic! Did nothing for their nurses during nurses week or STNA's during their week. Don't work her and don't put your family here!! Absolutely terrible way of running a company and it starts with their corporate rep who is uneducated and stereotypical. The unit managers yell at the nurses and listen to STNA's that abuse and neglect resident's there. Management knows and did nothing about it saying it's the nurses fault.
Pros
Absolutely none
Cons
Don't risk your license
Please save yourself the headache
LPN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Cleveland Heights, OHJune 12, 2016
The management is awful. The aides get paid little to nothing meaning they do pretty much nothing and it all falls back on the nursing staff. The DON nevermind. The administrator nevermind.
Pros
you can have as much overtime as you want because it's no staff
Cons
really

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Legacy Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4