Legacy House of Park Lane

Working at Legacy House of Park Lane: 10 Reviews

United States10 reviews

Overall an amazing place to work, management genuinely try’s to help us out however they can and the coworkers here are amazing.

This is a great place to work! Majority of the coworkers are willing and happy to help you while on shift with completing tasks to make sure the job gets done and nobody is struggling, as well as with covering shifts. Management is amazing at working with and around peoples schedules especially if it’s school related, all they ask is for somewhere around 2 weeks notice before any big availability changes so that they can plan ahead. Management was always willing to listen to my concerns and problems and always did something to try to help or fix the problem. Management is willing to help us out however they can, for instance, if we are short on the floor they will put some scrubs on and come in and help to try to make it less stressful for us. I love the environment I work in I’m friends with all of my coworkers and we all help each other out however we can. Overall it’s an amazing place to work I’ve always felt valued and listened to and management genuinely try’s to help us out however they can.

Pros

Amazing workplace culture, management is nice, coworkers are helpful.

Cons

Can be short staffed at times

Good job for highschool/college students

The best part of this job are the residents, most of them are very sweet and appreciative of the work you do. Other than that this place is nothing special. Management can be very difficult to deal with and often times will brush off concerns.

Pros

The residents, a few nice coworkers, free drinks.

Cons

Drama, Never any breaks, Low Pay

Legacy House of Park Lane insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Great residents

The residents are amazing to work with. You really learn a lot about life working with them. However, management doesn’t care about their employees. They only look out for each other, every one else is left to their own battles.

Pros

Great residents and staff

Cons

Poor management

Great work environment

Legacy House of Park Lane is one of the best assisted living facilities to work for. The management team is very dedicated and willing to help in any way that they can. There's a good ratio of residents to CNAs and the work is very manageable. They're flexible with scheduling, which makes this a great place to work for anyone that is in school. There are opportunities to advance, and a promotion to med tech comes with a raise. The residents are so friendly and are by far the best part of the job! Getting to know them and learning from their experiences has changed my life in so many ways. I would highly recommend this company.

Pros

Competitive pay, friendly work environment, flexible scheduling

Cons

Holidays and weekends required

fun work place

Every since I started working at Legacy I have felt welcome and like everybody cares. the management is always there for you and are very welcome. The employees are also very welcoming. They are so friendly and they have become family. The residents are amazing. They love engaging with the workers and are welcoming of new employees. A lot of the residents I have grown so much love for that I think of them as my own family. Working here was the best decision I could have ever made. I love Legacy house of Park lane!

Pros

everyone is so loving at this place

fun work experience

the best company to work for hands down. They actually care about their employees and residents. Amazing bosses and awesome co-workers. residents are very friendly and love everyone there. Fantastic families that appreciate us thanking care of their parents.

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Covid restrictions in place

Fun and Fulfilling place to work

This is the best company I’ve worked for. The management is so caring about employees as individuals not just employees. There is a big sense of belonging and unity. Management is always willing to help out and gives you the tools to succeed at your job. I feel appreciated and valued. The residents are so fun and kind. Spending time getting to know them and their families is so fun. I am always excited to go to work and I leave feeling fulfilled. That is probably my favorite thing about it, I feel like I’m doing something that is important.

Pros

Great management, flexible schedules

Amazing company to work for

Work-life balanceThis job has such a good work-life balance. They are very flexible with time off and being accommodating. The managers are so kind and always willing to help find coverage.Pay & benefitsAwesome PTO and vacation benefitsOverallThis is an amazing job. Managers are so supportive and look out for their employees and residents. Great Pto and vacation benefits for Full time employees. icouldn’t ask for a better company to work for.

A good "first" job

This isn't a horrible place to work by any means, but the management wasn't good from day one. Everything is very chaotic and they expect a lot for not very much pay. I never felt appreciated for the work I did either. They have a very high CNA turnover rate with new people constantly coming and going.

Pros

Free food occasionally, fairly flexible with scheduling

Cons

No work-life balance, low wages, No appreciation

Great company

Everyone is amazing! The Staff as a whole are amazing and work together to get the job done. The residents are amazing and always willing to share their knowledge, history and lives with those who will listen and very understanding and accepting of all who care for them. It’s a great place to work and is so full of life and Management is always there for support of the employees and residents.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Legacy House of Park Lane. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Legacy House of Park Lane Reviews by Location

Learn about Legacy House of Park Lane in popular locations

• Legacy House of Park Lane
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?