Legacy Housing Corporation Employee Reviews

Bad work environment
Roofer (Former Employee) –  Commerce, TXFebruary 27, 2019
Most workers there are illegal immigrants, management is terrible towards their workers, they mess up your paychecks, and they cuss out their workers daily. And short breaks.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Short breaks, management, work ethics, drugs, etc.
This place is no bueno
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  MARK IV PARKWAY FORT WORTH TXFebruary 26, 2019
They are lairs and only care about money and ripping people off. They are low lifes and they make undependable houses and don't advance anyone. They want you to lie to applicants and they take and take but never give back. Not a place to work. You don't sell a house you make less then 200.00 A week. These people are evil.
Cons
Very little incentive to work hard
LEAD RECEIVER (Former Employee) –  Eatonton, GAFebruary 17, 2019
Unless you are like me and are a hard worker just because that's how you are, this is not the place for you. Even if you ARE a hard worker, it's still not the place for you. There's little to no pay raises or advancement, and the management overall is just appalling. The production manager and the assistant production manager are the only good managers there. Almost everyone else is useless. This is definitely not a place to try and make a career.
Legacy is a fast growing company
Director, Corporate Development (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 31, 2018
It was a great experience good culture, good management , good opportunities, good facilities in Ft Worth, Texas, Commerce, Texas, Eatonton, Georgia and the Bedford offices.
Don’t work for this company!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bedford, TXDecember 10, 2018
A terrible company to work for! All about the money, don’t care for the people. The two owners I’ve over heard many times making racial comments, downgrade women—(which upper management just allows this type of behavior, who are all men)

Everything may sound great prior to starting the position, but run. Plenty of great companies in the metroplex to work for, do not waste your time.
Accounting manager is aggressive
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 8, 2018
The Accounting manager is physically aggressive with employees. She grabbed my arms, held them to my side and screamed in my face. She got up in my face more than once. She has horrible mood swings that are out of this world, and talks down to all employees. She also spoke often of black mold growing in the offices, therefore two rooms could not be used.
Terrible place to work.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  TexasDecember 5, 2018
This is the shadiest company I have ever worked for. Everyone is two-faced and greedy. If you take a day off, your clients will be stolen from you. People can lie about you and you are never given the opportunity to defend yourself. The benefits are terrible. They do not pay you and penalize you for everything. They expect you to lie constantly to customers. It's just anything to make the sale even if you are screwing people over. These people say they have the best service department, when in reality, they will wait until warranties expire so they don't have to fix their mistakes. They say their houses don't depreciate and yet they lower the prices on older models which is the definition of depreciation. This is a terrible company and they have very high turnover. They will try to brainwash you into believing all of their practices are amazing and if you question it, you are reprimanded. Run from this place!
Hypocritical Manager
Transportatin Assistant/HOS Controller (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 5, 2018
The manager was hypocritical and lied to your face. He had his favorites and the favorites got what she wanted no matter if she was right or wrong. Believed the favorite of hard facts.
Avoid Norcross & Eatonton
account executive (Former Employee) –  norcross, gaAugust 24, 2018
There is no training, but they expect you to be an expert within a few weeks. The new sales manager is clueless and the main manager is a buffoon. He avoids the account reps phone calls when there is an issue, doesn't help with our deals or when a customer has a problem. If you visit the factory, you will see for yourself how poorly run this place is. The main manager has NO experience in manufactured housing and it shows! The 2 owners are worthless, with one of them being verbally abusive. It's only a matter of time before this "house of cards" comes crashing down! The poor quality of the homes built in Eatonton should get the state involved soon.

At least 6 account executives have left Norcross since early May. They should put a turnstile at the entrance to the sales office!
Pros
when I left the company
Cons
no training, no leadership, poor process from start to finish, non existent customer service leading to a negative customer experience and lost sales
Laid-back culture w/ room for growth as Legacy grows
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bedford, TXJuly 27, 2018
What attracted my application to Legacy was a very well-written job app on Indeed that made me feel like this company has a higher purpose in mind on what they value, and is growing in it's industry which is good for business. My interview went great, and I ended up getting a job offer a couple hours later. They ended up offering me a different job position than the one I originally applied for based off my resume, which was totally unexpected, but made me feel like they were offering me a job that suited my skills and experiences which I really appreciated! After all my many questions had been answered, I decided this was the right choice for my career, and I haven't looked back since! Every day at work is different. There are always new projects to work on, research to be done, and planning for future events which keeps my day busy, and makes the hours fly by. I am learning new skills daily; no one is micro-managing me. Plus, my management appreciates my creative ideas, and gives me feedback when I need to adjust my work. I am very happy here, and am very excited for the future of Legacy. Proud to be part of this company!
Pros
Work-life balance, new Corp office, friendly coworkers, new projects/tasks, work with management/CEO often, casual dress code
Cons
Minimal training
On the move
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 27, 2018
Good people here. Good team and lots of new people being added. Company has exploded the last few years and starting to get a handle on how to be a bigger company.
Pros
People, bonuses, laid back
Cons
Benefits package and vacation policy are outdated.
Fast Growing
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 23, 2018
Lots of opportunities to grow with company. Relaxed atmosphere with a lot of good people. Company is on hiring binge as it grows. Opened new corporate office that is really nice.
Pros
Room to move up within the company, casual dress, company doing very well
Cons
Needs to expand benefits and leave policy. Heard may add 401K soon.
Biased toward women and race
Accounting (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 12, 2017
Good experience, but tough to work if you are a woman. Even harder to get a job if you are African American. Upper Management conflicts between each other, making it hard to have clear direction.
Cons
Benefits do not compare well
plumber helper
Plumbers Helper (Former Employee) –  Commerce, TXApril 11, 2017
good place to work, good relationships with people, good pay, home every night, good home/work life balance, healthcare is not offered. I LIKED LEARNING NEW THINGS.
A very OK place to work
Finance (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 1, 2016
I learned a lot about what I am looking for in an employer from working here. I also learned a lot about what I need to do to be successful. The employees are great, hard working individuals.
Pros
Paid well
Legacy Housing Review
Autocad Drafter (Former Employee) –  Commerce, TXNovember 12, 2014
Great company and great people to work for, but the working conditions aren't that great.
Poor
Park Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 16, 2014
Its a private company ran buy two overly greedy owners, who pay all employees lower than average to fill their pockets more. Its an unsafe work environment with more than 40-50 accidents per year.