LEGACY MARKETING Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
A fun fast paced environment
Brand Marketing Specialist/Market Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 26, 2018
A fun fast paced environment, with lots of opportunity for advancement. It is perfect for someone who doesn't need to be micromanaged, i.e. someone who is self sufficient.
NOT a digital marketing agency
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 2, 2018
the Chicago office is a joke. Senior management including the president has no real idea how to run an agency and tend to to just go with the wind. There’s no real leadership or direction - it’s as if they are constantly throwing darts hoping one will stick. The experiential side of fine however as it relates to the other half, wouldn’t at consider this a digital marketing agency.
Pros
Free liquor
Cons
Compensation, leadership is extremely poor, no real direction or strategy on where the company is and should go.
Great company
Activation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 15, 2018
This company takes excellent care of their employees. This company is fun to work with and there are many opportunities. They are based in Chicago. Lovely workplace.
Great Place to Work
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OHApril 10, 2017
A sales organization with great team environment. Great people. Get to represent some of the best security-related products in the industry. If you love sales you will love Legacy Marketing.
fun company
Event Supervisor (Former Employee) –  chicago, ILApril 20, 2015
lots of travelling love workng remotely from the office i thnk this new indeed requiement sucks i do not want to review my companiesn
Productive and funn enviroment to work in.
Corporate Trainer/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJAugust 27, 2014
A typical day at work started at 9 am and ended at 10pm. I would get in early in the morning to get one on one time with my manager of assistant manager and talk about what I can do better to grow or to strengthen my weakness. I would help my assistant manager with preliminary interviews and prepare for work shops for the new hires or employees that are still in training. For new employees work started at 12pm until 9pm but for the ones that wanted to build a management team to get promoted, the day started earlier. Our work environment was a positive and fun work place. That's the reason why I enjoyed working there. As co-workers we all had our difference but those difference is what helps out in carrying our sales. We worked as a team and help each other out. The hardest part of my job was that it took all of my time, so I wasn't able to have a personal live or to even spent time with my family and daughter. I learn a lot droning the time I was working with Legacy Marketing since it was a job and a program that lead to management. I was exposed to the bigger side of our company and the sacrifice it took to get to the top. I was able to run the office when my managers where out for business and over see the employees as well with keeping track of our production for the day and the remaining of the week.
Pros
Fun working enviroment, Great learning experience
Cons
No benefits, no vacation time, no personal life