Legacy Employee Reviews

Self Employed
Vice President (Current Employee) –  Peyton, COMay 10, 2018
This is a self employment position. I am choosing to move on with my career in to another field of work. I enjoyed this line of work, but would like to move into a position with an established Employer.
Pros
self employed
Cons
no advancement
Lost job
Mobile Response Worker (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEMay 4, 2018
We were hired for a opportunity with a new division. Less then 2 months after starting the came in the office on a Friday morning and told us that our contract was being ended. No severance pay and no unemployment because we have not been employee with the company long enough in our state.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Poor communication
Fun hardworking job
Hydroblasting Technician (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALMay 1, 2018
Treat people with respect will let you work as long as your working hard. They provide transportation and pay preduim so I love working for legacy also.
Very Stressful
Healthcare (Former Employee) –  Billings, MTApril 30, 2018
On the corporate level Legacy Healthcare operates by fear and intimidation. The atmosphere is heavy and leaden. You never know when the axe will fall. There is no joy to be had. Look elsewhere.
This is a very good place to work
Clamp Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 25, 2018
I love to work here this is my favorite job I ever have the management people and supervisors are awesome I love to work with my coworkers and is a very safe place to work!
Pros
45 minutes lunch
Cons
More hours to work lol.
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Eastaboga, ALApril 23, 2018
This is a wear house job, so yes it does get hot and cold in there. But I totally loved my job in shipping and I did not want to leave but I did need a higher paying job. I made some good friends working there that to this day I keep in touch with. If a person doesn't mind working long hours this would be the place for them.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
gets hot and cold due to time of year wear house work
Founded Mentor Program
Founder of Lift as We Climb Peer Mentoring Program (Current Employee) –  Carbondale, ILMarch 29, 2018
The aim of this program was to assit students who were like myself. lost and needed guidenace but had no where to go. the aim of the program is to assist college students succeed academically, in life, and in health.
Fun place for part time work
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 13, 2018
The people at Legacy are great. I only work part time and remotely. The pay is very good but the hours can be inconsistent and hard to count on. They have solid benefits and represent some really great brands.
Pros
Fun staff and management
Cons
Perpetual ambiguity
fun working with co workers
Customer Service Rep/Returns (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSMarch 9, 2018
What I know now Legacy is a fair company. Management takes time to listen and value the employees. The work was not hard because we were trained well. Cared about the employees not failing and succeeding for the company.
Pros
Celebration parties
Cons
Wilson purchased Louisville Slugger
great job to work if you enjoy helpping and caring for people
Department Manager (Former Employee) –  Bay City, TXMarch 4, 2018
When I worked there from the 90's to mid to late 2000's, it was awesome great caring staff with well educated management and nursing staff. everyone helped everyone, it didn't matter what department you worked in
Extremely stressful work environment
Intake Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXFebruary 9, 2018
Laid back not very professional workplace. Never can take a lunch or break. Employees are overworked and pushed beyond their capacity. Capital driven.
Pros
Lunch was provided often
Cons
You are literally expected to work through your lunch and not take any breaks . It’s frowned upon
Load , unload (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAFebruary 3, 2018
Sometime it was a fast work when there was alot of big orders other than that, it was a nice place to work and a friendly zone, thats what made it special.
Great Owners and work
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJanuary 16, 2018
Great place to work when they have enough work. Small office and everyone works together. When its busy, you are very busy. When it is slow, it is a standard General Construction day
Loved my job
Groundskeeper (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 2, 2018
Probably the best job I have had, I started out as a groundskeeper and then moved to make ready, everyone was great to work with it really felt like we were a team, but in the end we ended up getting bought out by a new company and everyone got laid off.
Pros
Great Pay, Great people, Great place to learn.
Great Work Place
Clinic Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 30, 2017
Being on time is crucial especially if you're in a clinic, which should be expected. However it's a great company to work for, and management are very hands-on with you. They allow you the space to do your thing, but have a great open door policy.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Limited parking
It is a balance work place
Residential Counselor II (Current Employee) –  Lumberton, NJNovember 23, 2017
I am satisfied with my working environment. Some days it can be overwhelming dealing with youths, but coworkers are very supportive including my house manager
Pros
You can advance within the company
Cons
After you reach a certain level in your house there is no room for advancement
Fun work and productive
Ohio-Temporary (Former Employee) –  Amherst, OHNovember 20, 2017
Nice work. General labor.lots of hours low stress.low pay though for what u will be doing.would recommend to others.paid lunch and paid breaks were great.
Pros
Breaks
Productive with a nice home culture around you
Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NENovember 7, 2017
The residents have unique and very fun different personalities that make the work place exciting. The Charge nurses are not very helpful but other then that it's an enjoyable place to work with great coworkers.
Pros
free meals
Cons
short breaks
Feel like a rockstar
Community Outreach Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HI 96817October 26, 2017
Do truly amazing work, with a team of incredible people!! The organization keeps the mission in mind - to save and restore lives through organ and tissue donation. Being the only organ recovery organization for the state of Hawai‘i is no easy feat, and legacy of life Hawai‘i handles this with professionalism, dedication, compassion, and respect.
Pros
Fulfilling work, managerial support, open door policy, full disclosure
Cons
None - this is an amazing place
productive and big distrubution
Clamp Operator to Lead Person (Former Employee) –  United StatesOctober 16, 2017
Pretty good place of employment but just not the best managerment to making great decisions to making a easy or more successful day with meaning monthly goal.
Pros
hours of operation
Cons
bad decision making toward staff