Legal Helpers Debt Resolution

Working at Legal Helpers Debt Resolution: 6 Reviews

United States6 reviews

Helping consumers with their debt.

An average day consisted of negotiating debts with creditors and law offices. I learned that consumers use a number of ways to get out of debt and settlement companies are a popular choice. The most difficult aspect of the job was dealing with distraught consumers. Human nature causes you to feel some level of empathy or compassion for their straining situation. The most enjoyable part of the job is hearing the happiness from the clients when they are debt free.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

No medical insurance

Stressful job that was 100% commission based with no tools provided to succeed

Daily routine was cold calling up to 200 people trying to sell companies services to people that didn't need them. I learned that it is not worth it to go home everyday feeling stressed out with the feeling that nothing was accomplished during the 12 hours I was there. Management provided no tools to help reps succeed. You were expected to keep calling random people on an automated dialer telling them that they had poor credit and you could help. People just didn't want to hear what you had to say based on the script you were expected to follow. Workplace was stressful and cut throat with coworkers that would stab you in the back and try to steal clients you had already built a rapport with. Hardest part of the job was dealing with the mass confusion that went on every day. No support from management and no marketing of company prior to attempting to contact potential clients. The only really enjoyable part of the job was the few close friends I made while I was there and still keep in touch with.

Pros

Handful of decent people I met there

Cons

Long hours, low commissions, lack of management

Legal Helpers Debt Resolution insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Inclusive work environment

Typical day at work

typical day at work is talking to clients and creditors to negotiate a low payment plan for our clients.

Pros

networking meeting new people

Cons

no benefits low pay

sales sweet shop

10am-10pm 12 hour days terrible management. This company is a scam.

no security crooked company

Company is crooked but if you do get a chance to work for them they will pay you great

Ever-changing

There is no typical day at work everyday entails a new project or change to implement within the department. The most valuable lesson that I've learned is to always stay on top of updates and changes within the company. Management within the company is well organized and structured. Working with the LHDR co workers is fun and challenging. Everyone including management works well together as a team in deciding whats best for clients. The most difficult aspect of the job is being able to obtain a sufficient amount of staff for day to day operation. The most enjoyable aspect of the job is when clients demand to speak only to me because of a job well done, it gives me a sense of fulfillment.

Pros

flexibility, floating departments

Cons

insufficient staff, high turnover

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Legal Helpers Debt Resolution?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Legal Helpers Debt Resolution. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits