Legal Sea Foods Employee Review

View all Legal Sea Foods reviews

Awesome place to work
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MAAugust 2, 2017
Understanding managers, easy to talk to, great place for advancement. Shifts begin at 11:00 am and typical work day is 4-5 hours for a single shift or 10-12 hours for a double shift.
Pros
Free Lunches, Great Staff

Other Legal Sea Foods Employee Reviews

Very professional and quality focused group.
Chef (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 7, 2019
Legal seafood was a great place to work. They are very supportive of their management team. They also provide opportunities for training and advancement. I would still be there but they closed the Atlanta location. I was given a chance to go to one of their other restaurants but I didn't want to relocate at that time. I think the part of the job that I liked the most was their willingness to try new things. They are always looking for ways to improve their business.
KM at Logan Airport
Kitchen Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 2, 2019
Learned how to cook at Legals and still learning something new everyday. Was able to become a manager and learn scheduling, labor, budgets, food cost, etc. I like to create a fun atmosphere while working, the job must get done though otherwise privileges are lost and must be earned back. Sometimes the amount of things needed can get to you when the business picks up, but we have a great support staff in management around the airport that can always lend out a helping hand.
Pros
Great work atmosphere, good benefits
Cons
Small break intervals, far travel

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Legal Sea Foods. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

2.5Career Opportunities

2.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight