Legal Sea Foods Employee Review

View all Legal Sea Foods reviews

Exciting workplace with good management.
Barback (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 6, 2015
Shifts were typically 6 or 7 hours. I sharpened my culinary skills slightly while enjoying interacting with management. Management was wonderful and always there when needed. Most coworkers were friendly and social, making for a productive, team environment. The only challenge I could see was the unpredictability of the airport locations due to flight schedules. Working at Legal is a wonderful experience overall especially meeting a lot of interesting people.
Pros
Free meals, meeting difefrent types of people, great team environment
Cons

Other Legal Sea Foods Employee Reviews

Legal Seafoods Review
Waitress and Hostess (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 20, 2019
The work environment was good. The restaurant was busy. The negative aspect was that if it wasn't busy, servers wouls be sent home right away and there was no money to be made.
productive
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MAMay 18, 2019
Typical day required cleaning windows, confirming reservations, and greeting customers. I learned how to multitask and build communication and problem-solving skills with managers and waiters in order to try and create a calm environment for when the restaurant became extremely busy. The workplace culture did need some work due to the fact that the restaurant was under new management and that built a lot of confusion on how the restaurant would be run. The hardest part was dealing with a stressful workplace but in order to not become overwhelmed, I would take a quick break (If possible usually hard to do). I enjoyed eating with co-workers before opening and closing.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Little to no breaks, and stressful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Legal Sea Foods. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

2.5Career Opportunities

2.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight