Legal Sea Foods Employee Review

View all Legal Sea Foods reviews

Very professional and quality focused group.
Chef (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 7, 2019
Legal seafood was a great place to work. They are very supportive of their management team. They also provide opportunities for training and advancement. I would still be there but they closed the Atlanta location. I was given a chance to go to one of their other restaurants but I didn't want to relocate at that time. I think the part of the job that I liked the most was their willingness to try new things. They are always looking for ways to improve their business.

Other Legal Sea Foods Employee Reviews

Not worth working for because it’s all about putting more money in Roger’s pockets.
Risk & Safety Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 15, 2019
Was laid off with 22+ other people due to what they called “Restructuring” only to find out that the president of the company needed more money to buy a new house and coffee company in Hawaii.
Pros
Nothing to add
Cons
Backstabbers
Least favorite restaurant of the 15 I've worked at
Server (Former Employee) –  Copley Square, MAJuly 9, 2019
They treated their employees shabbily. Scheduled everyone doubles constantly against their will. Expected students to work shifts outside of their availability missing class. Forced you to work Thanksgiving and Christmas. If you worked a double you were allowed a free meal but literally chicken tenders or a hot dog off the kids menu. Treated people unequally. Favoritism was rampant.favoritism. management was poor and didn't care about employeea.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Legal Sea Foods. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

2.5Career Opportunities

2.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight