Legal Sea Foods Employee Review

View all Legal Sea Foods reviews

Mediocre
Server (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MAApril 25, 2017
Require a lot from workers. Would be better as a side job. Sometimes slow, sometimes busy. They would over staff and send people home when not needed. Had to plan around them not the other way around.

Other Legal Sea Foods Employee Reviews

Very professional and quality focused group.
Chef (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 7, 2019
Legal seafood was a great place to work. They are very supportive of their management team. They also provide opportunities for training and advancement. I would still be there but they closed the Atlanta location. I was given a chance to go to one of their other restaurants but I didn't want to relocate at that time. I think the part of the job that I liked the most was their willingness to try new things. They are always looking for ways to improve their business.
KM at Logan Airport
Kitchen Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 2, 2019
Learned how to cook at Legals and still learning something new everyday. Was able to become a manager and learn scheduling, labor, budgets, food cost, etc. I like to create a fun atmosphere while working, the job must get done though otherwise privileges are lost and must be earned back. Sometimes the amount of things needed can get to you when the business picks up, but we have a great support staff in management around the airport that can always lend out a helping hand.
Pros
Great work atmosphere, good benefits
Cons
Small break intervals, far travel