LegalZoom.com
62Average

LegalZoom.com Employee Reviews

United States124 reviews
best workplace facility
LZ is a fun high energy place to work. great employee benefits, they really take care of employees, and customer as well. great work out facility and basketball court
Bamboozled
When starting at LegalZoom everything seems to be a dream come true, it was quite literally everything you dream of in a job. Once you’re out of training, it does a complete 180. Work life balance is out the door, customer satisfaction is out the door, employee satisfaction is out the door and so is support from not only management but also HR.
I mean they have free bagels on fridays though
Pros
Free bagels, cool cafeteria, good benefits.
Cons
No support from management, no work life balance, treated like a child
Poor
I most enjoyed working at apple because apple had a great family and work environment. The managers are up to speed with training and maintain their software
Zoombamba Awesome.
LegalZoom is just an awesome place to work. You get to learn continuously. You can advance, based on what your goals are. All management really care about their teammates. I just can't wait to move back to the area and go back to my professional family.
Pros
Monthly bonuses!!!
Cons
None to list
This company has been the best company I have worked for.
The management is great. They promote from within which is very admirable. They provide ample training and support as needed. The company helps in every way possible.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Legalzoom
Legalzoom is a terrible place to work. They do not care about work/life balance. And they could care less about any of their employees. I was approved by the CEO to run a pilot program, in the works for 3 years and on the verge of starting. Mind you, all of the work I had put into this I was not getting paid for behave my day to day job was my 8-5. Then the CEO resigns and then the new CTeam came in and said, “Sorry Not Sorry”. Bunch of lying scum bags.
Pros
Liars
Cons
Liars
Productive and great place to learn Corporate Sales
Everyone I worked with was a pleasure to be around, and they treated us fairly. My 2 years there will forever be memorable and I look forward to seeing where LegalZoom goes from here!
New ceo
Great building. Awesome Coworkers. There is a new CEO who is terrible. Changing everything for the worse. A lot of people are leaving. Not worth it
Fun work place
The job was WFH job where there was no inaction with co work just remote work which was the first time i had work from home , I enjoy the experience of learning
Market disruptor. Innovative and flexible. Growth opportunities.
LegalZoom is a market leader with great brand recognition. It is a very flexible and collaborative environment and has moved into some of the latest technology. There are fun company events on a regular basis. The pace is frenetic and challenging, never boring. There are growth opportunities for everyone. It is pre-IPO!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at LegalZoom.com?
Productive and fun place and environment to work. Bagel Friday's
Clock in, open up the office for business with the public. Answered phones, greet, welcome, and tend to guest. Facilitated new hire orientation. accepted SOP's from process servers. etc.
Do not work here
Managers are terrible, they are inconsiderate. If you suck up and are a favorite, you might have a chance for advancement. Departments come and go, so don’t get comfortable. Very stressful environment. I don’t personally know anyone who currently or previously worked there that liked their job.
Repetitive draining work, company refocusing priorities to sales
the company is becoming more and more focused on sales, just getting customer to purchase more products/documents without sufficient support for customer's with products already that may or may not have issues with them
What makes this company great is the people. The day to day is always changing.
I very much enjoy working at Legalzoom. The people are great and there is plenty of Job security.

I learned to hone my customer service skills, as wells as planning and executing projects. Though I have progressed through my time at the company. I believe there could be more growth.

Communication and coordination is the most challenging part of the company.
Pros
Paid Holidays and Birthdays
Cons
Communication and collaboration with other teams
Near Major Roads (Mopac, 620, 183)
The company is a great company. It is challenging to move up and out of the call center, but many people have done it. The company throws monthly parties with food, when we have mandatory overtime, they buy us lunch.
Pros
Store with healthy snacks onsite, beautiful campus, many places to exercise, eating area has a lot of glass, it is like sitting outside in one room, the foliage provides a calming atmosphere, and a natural arrangement of color that allows for creative thinking, they have multiple refrigerators in different parts of the building
Cons
Schedule fluctuations seem unfair and unnecessary.
Some departments were better managed than others
Ego problems and competition were at the front of the other business departments generating ill will across the board. I liked the depts I was in Patents, personal wills copywriting, these were fascinating areas and I enjoyed educating the customers
Pros
USED to Free bagel Fridays, pot lucks, etc catered lunches on occasion
Cons
just the per usual benefits I couldnt afford health care then
Great company to work for
I loved working at LegalZoom. Just didn't like working the 1-10 shift. I've heard that they have changed that and are not open after 7:00 pm. Great benefits.
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
shift hours
Eh
The culture itself is awesome. You can tell the company does it's best to bribe their employees into feeling happy in the job. However. Going into the interview, I was told the job was customer care with the occasional times to collect revenue. NOPE. Revenue is pushed down your throat, and if you're not making it, then you're fired.
Pros
Free bagles. Alcohol during company events
Cons
Everything else?
Great company poor managment
I enjoyed my time working at legal zoom. Lots of perks and knowledge there. My immediate supervisor were good for the most part because they liked me. But I feel bad for the ones they didnt like. Upper management for this company is a joke tho. Throwing out new systems at you everyday that haven't even been tested. When you give feedback as to something that is not working correctly your being difficult and not a team player. They do not take ownership of mistakes. Everyone just passes the buck.
Was with the company for 9 years. A great place to work
Was with the company for 9 years. A great place to work. Learned a lot in my time there. Worked in both the California office and the Texas location..
Legalzoom is the best place I have ever worked. The culture is amazing the diversity their values all is spectacular.

A typical day start with great coffee and everyone is always happy, and super nice!, I have learn a lot of new stuff during my time there and there is still a lot more to discover.

The hardest part of my job Year End! but that is accounting business everywhere you go!

The people makes the job better!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at LegalZoom.com. Our community is ready to answer.
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP40%
In the Top 40% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at LegalZoom.com.