Legend Management Group Employee Reviews

Leasing Consultant
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAApril 12, 2019
Good place to work. Culture is very diverse. Management was good. I learned allot. I like working there. There was lots of personal development. Sometimes it was a little slow but the busy season was really useful to gain ROI in leasing. The property was in great condition at all times.
Pros
58 PT Hours
Cons
N/a
Caring Culture that invests in employees development
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  MarylandMarch 11, 2019
Legend is a great place to work. I have worked for Legend for over 15 years and don't plan to go anywhere else for a long time. Legend's culture of caring and exceptional customer service can be felt both internally and externally. Our teams work together to provide not only a great resident experience but we also take care of each other. Employee growth and development is a top priority for Legend. As the company continues to grow, they also want employees to grow with the company. There is a clear path to growth and advancement. The corporate team at Legend fosters an open door policy and clear lines of communication so that all employees feel equally valued and heard. The innovation and growth that Legend has had over the past few years is measurable. It feels good knowing we work for a company that stays relevant in the industry by keeping up with industry changes. #oneteamonedream
Pros
Benefits, Company Culture
Cons
nothing significant
Great people
Corporate (Current Employee) –  McLean, VAMarch 11, 2019
The people and culture lead to an environment of team work, fun, and hard work. Management truly cares about the employees and that shows in how the company is run.
Incredible Company with Outstanding Benefits Package
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  VirginiaOctober 13, 2018
Daily, operations run as smooth as the team you get to work with. Upper management shows their support to daily operations and the company culture is strong and cultivated from being regionally owned, managed and operated. Leasing bonuses are great and reward strong relationship building and closing techniques. Company encourages professional development strongly. Benefit packages are available to full time employees and company gatherings throughout the year are always very fun.
Pros
Team lunches, team outings, caring leadership
Cons
Work life balance
The Company is great but the Elms at Old Mill is A Joke
Groundskeeper (Former Employee) –  Maryland City, MDOctober 7, 2018
They will make you do everything while supervisor sits in office all day. You will be doing Maintence work and they will pay you groundskeeper and feed you lies. The big boss supervisor does nothing when he comes to they just hang out in the office. And the property manager is phony and doesn’t know how to talk to People while the leasing lady and her leave together throughout the day for hours. A lot of fishy stuff goes on here. But it’s a groundskeeping job but yet they will make you do all the Maintence work. & also they will call you to do all the on calls Bc the supervisor never feels like doing that either even when it’s his week to be on call.
Pros
Bonuses health insurance
Cons
The people, lies, stressful
Day-to-Day Job Duties
Assistant Leasing Manager (Current Employee) –  VirginiaDecember 25, 2017
They pay leasing consultants around $16 dollars an hour, no benefits. You cannot work more than 58 hours per pay period. There is social learning environment and everyone gets along well.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere, set own hours, no overtime
Cons
Only part-time, not enough opportunities for advancement, not enough work for a whole 8 hour day
Very fast paced position but well worth the money.
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDOctober 4, 2017
I loved working for Legend Management Group. My property manager was very involved in helping us achieve our sales goals every month. I enjoyed our quarterly meetings, they allowed you to meet everyone in the company. I wish I would've never left :(
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
Working 2-3 weekends a month
Nice company to work for
Manager (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAFebruary 15, 2017
Nice company. Takes care of employees. It outdated in terms of technology. Needs to keep pace with times in terms of alternative methods to work, compensation, progression and a lot of other hR issues
Pros
Great Company
Cons
a bit outdated

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Legend Management Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4