Legendary Entertainment Employee Reviews

Fun yet lacking workplace environment
eCom, Merchandising, Product Design & Dev (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 2, 2018
Great job culture, fantastic array of employees and variety of projects. Sadly management of hires, lack of promotion or adding headcount to suffering departments, can make it difficult to produce.
Great internship !!
Comics Intern (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAJanuary 3, 2018
Legendary went above and beyond with their internship program. Our coordinator was so nice, my supervisors were amazing and taught me a lot, and I loved meeting the people there. Highly recommend!
Pros
Free food (for interns)
Cons
Great place to work with opportunity to learn
Senior Account Associate (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 12, 2017
You have the opportunity to be trained on all aspects of digital and paid marketing while working with clients/partners. Since most of the clients are in the entertainment industry, you get to see a lot of cool marketing creatives and be involved in the execution.
Celebrity-chef catered cafeteria, arcades, vending machines, great workspace
Feature Film Development Intern (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 24, 2017
Lovely people, interesting work, great office. I had a blast working here, I'm extremely interested in the film industry, and so this internship was a great way to become familiar with it.
Great workplace!
Employee (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAMay 22, 2015
Legendary is a great workplace and environment. Everyone works well together to get tasks done. I learned about how to work in entertainment and many different areas: film, television, comics, and digital.
Pros
Free lunch
Great company and open air spaced
Security Guard Officer (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYFebruary 8, 2015
A day with this company is a guessing game you never know what may happen cause your doing security at night clubs and many different locations you have to make sure all is secured and the patrons are safe