Legends Employee Reviews

fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 5, 2019
Work in Legends was a good experience in my life.My workplace was in the John Beach. My coworkers were friendly . But the side negative was the paid so was very low
Pros
Free lunches
Very fast paced environment, with a lot of favoritism from management!
One World Observatory / Observatory Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJune 3, 2019
Came in as a seasonal employee & grinded my a** off only to be laid off for people who constantly were on their phone/slacking off on the clock. Yikes
Pros
Nice sized break room/company parties
Cons
Poor management/ favoritism/rude guest + co workers
Did t really like it
STNA/CNA (Former Employee) –  Massillon, OHApril 24, 2019
They messed up my check and refused to pay Me they lie and say they offer bonus cards and will offer bonuse on checks gifts cards and don’t they just be tryna get staff
Pros
Shifts hours
Cons
Staff
Event Bartending in a fun, low stress environment
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 22, 2019
Working at Legends has been a great experience! Management is some of the best I have ever had, great team and very fun events! The company does a great job giving back to their employees and takes great care of their customers!
Legends
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Thomasville, NCApril 22, 2019
I love being a waitress. Had a great work team and wonderful customers. My bosses was very coaching for me in training. The importance was making our family customers happy with the bussiness, comfortable of the waitress and the meals they ate.
Great place for part time work
Tour Operations Associate (Part-Time) (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXApril 19, 2019
The management is really good. They are able to be the "overseers" while also participating in front line interactions. They try their best to make sure people have a good time and enjoy the experience.
Fun and energetic environment to work in.
VIP Server & Food prep (Former Employee) –  Wheatland, CAApril 9, 2019
Some positions could allow you to enjoy the entertainment while you work. Very busy and fast pace environment. Customers are friendly and great to be around.
Pros
Concerts
Cons
Only temporary employment
Fast paced environment
Money Room Manager (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTApril 1, 2019
Working concert events is very fast paced and can be very stressful. I learned a new Point of Sale system while working there.
My staff is the most enjoyable part of my job. They are hardworking.
Pros
Free concerts
Cons
Long hours on show days
Not a good environment
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Marshalltown, IAMarch 24, 2019
Legends was not the place for me. I felt uncomfortable being that I was 16 and had people try to get me to come have drinks at the bar or buy me dinner. It was also very slow and we only got paid $4 an hour plus tip share but there were hardly any tips due to the fact that it was never busy.
Pros
Discounted food, worked well with my scheduale
Cons
Low pay
It’s awesome working for legends.
Bartender/Assistant Supervisor (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 8, 2019
It’s was never a dull moment working for legends. With opportunities to network with various people. I enjoyed my position because I get to interact and provide a fun service with customers.
Pros
Free lunch and opportunity to grow
Cheap and disrespectful company
Concessions (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 21, 2019
This company took over at the coliseum from the coliseum commissions around 6 years ago. They brake you take a lunch break as soon as you check in and that’s the only break you will get for the rest of the day. They don’t respect employees and show a lot of favoritism. A lot of theft goes on because they don’t know much about who they are hiring. They are also very cheap and won’t mail out pay checks . Stay clear of this company.
Pros
Parking
Cons
No lids, straws, and breaks. Food given to employees iis not very good and the pay is not industry standard
Everyone is amazing
stain captain (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXFebruary 12, 2019
They’re very friendly and easy going job. They teach you everything that you need to know it’s not like you have to learn something on your own if you have any questions you can always go to your manager or there’s always someone there.
Cool and relaxed place to work
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 4, 2019
The jobs they requested us to do weren’t hard at all. The most enjoyable thing about working here are the concerts and the people you get to meet. Management is okay.
Everything isn’t what it seems
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJanuary 25, 2019
At first I lived the job and the environment. The people where nice at first, managers didn’t seem to open to me until I they got to know me. Sooner or later I found out why. There was no communication what’s so ever between managers and employees. Employees and managers alike would throw each other under the bus not owning up to anything done on both sides. I wasn’t trained correctly at any role I played from being a porter to line Cook. Head chef was nasty putting his bare hands in food, general mangers as well would just come up and take food off the line with no gloves. Very unsanitary!! Hours where good but vary. You could be seeing 30-40 hrs depending on the season and what event that’s going on. Summer time is ideal for hours. Winter slows down they start cutting hours and they are CHEAP. These people make millions if not billions a month and don’t pay their employees. After threatening to go to HR they started to change the way they operate.
Pros
Good if you like fast paced long standing shifts
Cons
Just horrible
It was fun
Barber/Stylist (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJanuary 24, 2019
Overall not a bad place to cut hair good people and vibes i learned a lot working for legends over the past 2 years just was time for me to leave and start my own journey .
Pros
Cash every day
Cons
Not guaranteed money
Retail
SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJanuary 21, 2019
Management and fellow employees were a pleasure to work with. Promotions and raises were hard to come by as they preferred to hire family friends and promote from within.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
made .50 cents more than minimum wage as a supervisor
You learn never trust management
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  yankee stadiumJanuary 16, 2019
Typical day at the stadium , your humiliated at security's check point in front of the guess outside the stadium.No privacy for there staff .You have to open YOUR BAGS Once you arrive to the security table. Security at the front are rude & disrespectful. Once they Open your clear bags your (reading correctly )CLEAR BAGS are check your day begins.HR sometimes stands beside security to make sure your able to clock in( god forbid your not on the schedule) which happens every other day.Management refuses to answer there phone half the time to adjust the situation.This means you have to go back outside, stand out there in the rain or heat. Do the whole process again if they get a clearance for you to come into work. Nothing BUT POOR MANAGEMENT in the stadium. Management has a way of taking things out of your location and holding you accountable for whats missing when your not even at work. co- workers are cool, you can see the game on your down time from afar. breaks well good luck with that if your a supervisor there, there is no place for you to really eat or rest your feet, Unless you want to sit in a smelly locker room, as people are using the bathroom you can enjoy your meal smh.They may provide warm water for you when its hot. you can buy your own meal, that will take up most of your break time . SORRY NO DISCOUNT ON FOOD EVEN IF YOU WORK THERE! ONCE AGAIN BEWARE OF MANAGEMENT AND THERE STICKY FINGERS..IT WILL COST YOU YOUR JOB NOT THERES!!
Pros
Cold chicken fingers & soggy fires
Cons
no benefits, no vacation pay, barely no breaks, no place for supervisors to eat like humans
Fast pace and fun place to work for.
CONCESSIONS/CASHIER/RUNNER (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 2, 2019
Working at LA Memorial Colosseum and Angel Stadium was a so much fun and I thank LEGENDS for the opportunity to work at these two great places and meet all the great people I met be they employees or fans.
Fun place to work
Suite Runner (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CADecember 28, 2018
A game or concert day consisted of waiting for direction. There was always something to be done. Suites would get set up with fruit and ice about 30 mins to an hour before people started coming in. Food would get put out as guests would arrive. Cleaning up at the end was the most time-consuming.
The most enjoyable part were the conversations during down-time. Most are friendly but there are those that think they run the show.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No respect for 15 min breaks
Feel ilke you're part of the team
Game Day Manager (Former Employee) –  AT&T Stadium - Arlington TXDecember 11, 2018
Great environment for games and concerts. Work with professionals to make customers experience the best it can be. Only drawback is 12+ hours pounding the concrete.