Legends Employee Reviews

Productivity
porter/steward (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJSeptember 19, 2018
Just started with on sept 14,with them but was looking it s a side job to eventually willing to grow and have more experience in the fill so I can try other experience with this company and other position
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
2Breaks
management shows favortism
Server (Current Employee) –  Crossville, TNSeptember 10, 2018
management dates employees and hires family members that receive special treatment. working although working full time hours, full time status is not granted to food end beverage employees
Pros
daily cash
Cons
unfair seating
Productivity
Field ambassador (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 7, 2018
Working with legends helped me more on my personal human relationships.
Again Working with legends has raise my capacity of working under any weather and conditions.
Pros
Good working team
Cons
Stand for longer hours
Legends
Server/Food runner/Beverage Expeditor (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXAugust 23, 2018
I loved working there I'm sure anyone would enjoy their job therei meet a lot of interesting people got to learn more about the Cowboys football team and learn new things
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 3, 2018
Legends is a great place to work for college and high school students whom do not need money to live off of, just to have extra spending money. The management is great, very relaxed and understanding. I have it as a part time job aside from my full time job and going to college. I am extremely happy with the flexible hours and the culture.
Pros
Free meals, relaxed atmosphere
Cons
No benefits
my legend experience
Concession Runner. (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJJune 26, 2018
Helping around the concession also refill the ice tray , assisting the cook. As I work there I learning how to make fry and cook tending and make special kind of dogs. the management up to made was really good. hardest part of my job was the intermission because customers are flowing in. Giving people the satisfaction of enjoy their experience at The Rock.
Pros
free food
Cons
no break
Company Closed
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJune 7, 2018
The company closed while I worked there, but it was a good place to work. Work days were long and the mall location was slow so the days could be lonely but the job overall was great for a college student.
Great owners, but customers are hit or miss.
Server (Current Employee) –  Secaucus, NJJune 2, 2018
The restaurant is family owned and they really care about their workers. They are almost always short staffed so you will be working a lot of hours, but they work with you on what you can and can’t do especially when it comes to taking days off. Serving is tip based, and customers here are really a hit or miss. Some are fantastic people, but some you just can’t wait to get rid of.
Pros
Free meal during shift, flexible schedules.
Cons
No breaks, working off tips, no benefits.
Working @ Legends
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Earth City, MOMay 29, 2018
When I first started legends I didn’t think it would be as fun as it is. It’s a really fun experience you get to meet new people from all over the world to help put together the biggest events in St.louis. I really appreciate my job & I wanna work myself up to a supervisor role
Pros
Good work hours
Cons
Fun workplace in which management put a lot of trust in workers; great culture of work ethic and pride in establishment
cook/bartender (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LAMay 24, 2018
At Legends there is hardly ever a manager on duty as there are so many different locations, so the owner puts a lot of trust in his workers. The employees before me did a great job of establishing a culture of work ethic and pride in ensuring the person relieving you at each location would have no slack to pick up, as well as a culture of talking to guests and making them feel welcome.
Fun job with nice people
Warehouse Runner (Former Employee) –  Chula Vista, CA 91911May 15, 2018
Staff and volunteers were always friendly. Events are fun to work. Fast paced environment with lots of lifting and physical endurance. The hardest part about the job was moving through guests carrying kegs or cases of beer.
Pros
Friendly and helpful staff
Cons
Not much room for growth
Great summer job
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  George, WAApril 25, 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed working for Legends over summers of my university tenure. It was hard work, but the company culture and long hours made up for the challenge.
Very fast paced most of the time.
Kitchen Porter (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJApril 4, 2018
The job is very much based on teamwork. If one person isn't doing something, then the machine could stop and that causes the table to be filled with dishes. As long as you listen and pay attention you should be good.
Funnnn
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 27, 2018
I love the regulars here. They rock. The owners are AWESOME people as well. Business is extremely consistent. When its not just a decent crowd, its BOOMING. Great place to work. Great owners to work for.
Fast Paced
Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Wheatland, CAMarch 27, 2018
For a temporary job I had a lot of fun working for Legends. I met a lot of interesting people and made some good connections. It is very high volume and fast paced work environment that requires standing and walking all day. Legends is run by some really good people and I was lucky to have gotten an experience with them.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Stressful
Fun and collaborative
Category Manager (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMarch 26, 2018
This company hired contractors and trained them to service stores. My job was to hire and train new workers and keep them trained. The office staff was supportive, and encouraged new ideas.
Pros
Fun office, Free lunch
Cons
Lack of travel budget
Great place. Miss it.
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 16, 2018
Really great place and atmosphere. Always wonderful music playing. Best part is it so busy that the nights tend to fly by. Another great thing about that place is the demographics of the guest are all over the place. It wasn’t just a set crowd.
Fun
Concessions Worker (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 9, 2018
During game day lots of people would come out, we set up waiting for the game to start. I learned to be patient with customers, typical work day was the same, fast and making lots of tips.
Pros
tips
Cons
not an set schedule
Fun, Free-Spirited Company
PT Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAFebruary 25, 2018
Legends was a fun first actual job for me. Although it is closed now, I would have gone back to work there again after having my child. Shoes are always fun to sell for me, so it was a positive environment.
very fast paced
Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 7, 2018
very fast paced. great experience. Highly recommend this company to anyone looking to get into the craft beer industry and excel in sales and distribution of such an exciting product.