Legends Employee Reviews

Fun job with nice people
Warehouse Runner (Former Employee) –  Chula Vista, CA 91911May 15, 2018
Staff and volunteers were always friendly. Events are fun to work. Fast paced environment with lots of lifting and physical endurance. The hardest part about the job was moving through guests carrying kegs or cases of beer.
Pros
Friendly and helpful staff
Cons
Not much room for growth
Great summer job
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  George, WAApril 25, 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed working for Legends over summers of my university tenure. It was hard work, but the company culture and long hours made up for the challenge.
Very fast paced most of the time.
Kitchen Porter (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJApril 4, 2018
The job is very much based on teamwork. If one person isn't doing something, then the machine could stop and that causes the table to be filled with dishes. As long as you listen and pay attention you should be good.
Funnnn
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 27, 2018
I love the regulars here. They rock. The owners are AWESOME people as well. Business is extremely consistent. When its not just a decent crowd, its BOOMING. Great place to work. Great owners to work for.
Fast Paced
Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Wheatland, CAMarch 27, 2018
For a temporary job I had a lot of fun working for Legends. I met a lot of interesting people and made some good connections. It is very high volume and fast paced work environment that requires standing and walking all day. Legends is run by some really good people and I was lucky to have gotten an experience with them.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Stressful
Fun and collaborative
Category Manager (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMarch 26, 2018
This company hired contractors and trained them to service stores. My job was to hire and train new workers and keep them trained. The office staff was supportive, and encouraged new ideas.
Pros
Fun office, Free lunch
Cons
Lack of travel budget
Great place. Miss it.
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 16, 2018
Really great place and atmosphere. Always wonderful music playing. Best part is it so busy that the nights tend to fly by. Another great thing about that place is the demographics of the guest are all over the place. It wasn’t just a set crowd.
Fun
Concessions Worker (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 9, 2018
During game day lots of people would come out, we set up waiting for the game to start. I learned to be patient with customers, typical work day was the same, fast and making lots of tips.
Pros
tips
Cons
not an set schedule
Fun, Free-Spirited Company
PT Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAFebruary 25, 2018
Legends was a fun first actual job for me. Although it is closed now, I would have gone back to work there again after having my child. Shoes are always fun to sell for me, so it was a positive environment.
very fast paced
Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 7, 2018
very fast paced. great experience. Highly recommend this company to anyone looking to get into the craft beer industry and excel in sales and distribution of such an exciting product.
A bar that gives people amazing service and food
Chef (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZFebruary 4, 2018
The fooooood!! Its that good i swear. Not only a great environment but theres plenty of day to day events like poker, football, karaoke and so on. You will want to keep coming back even if you worked there for a straight 8 hours.
Pros
Discounted drinks and food plus 1 free shift drink and meal at the end of your shift
Cons
No breaks
Its my first week here
Stand Manager Lead (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJFebruary 2, 2018
I got the job as stand manager. And no one wanted to train me in fear of losing their job. I had an hard time learning on my own. until I met a lovely supervisor. Very lovely lady. Yeah its cut throat here
Pros
Free lunch and water
Cons
No breaks
Good employer
Cleaning (Former Employee) –  Clarksburg, MDJanuary 26, 2018
The job was not too bad but I’m really was looking for another vision
i left my last job because i was following my dream taking care people now i finally have my CNA certification , so now i'm ready
Great people, a lot going on
Business Development Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 22, 2018
- managers can be better
- great team, great culture from top to bottom
- work is always new, fast-paced
- some people could be more professional
- good work-life balance
amazing
Floor Manager (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 21, 2018
Run daily operations, ensure proper costumer service, help the bartenders succeed. Hardest part was getting out at 5am on some days. Over all just a really awesome place to work
okay for the races
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 14, 2018
not a bad places to work at I only worked temporary for the 500 race people where friendly customers were nice mangers were nice and willing to work with you over all okay for a teenager.
Pros
get to races
Poorly managed, to cliquish
Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 22, 2017
Managers were always looking for someone to blame when they failed to plan something. You almost wanted to underperform because if you outshine someone else it would negatively impact your job status
Easy
Stock Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 7, 2017
Very easy going and fast paced got to meet a lot of people and tourist long days but fast paced a lot of cleaning and heavy lifting and stocking shelves
legends
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) –  Pratt, KSDecember 1, 2017
i enjoyed working at legends, the people were friendly, they have very good food and the hours werent bad for part time. its a good place to eat and not a bad job either
Sports stadium with lots of fun events
Skybox attendant (Current Employee) –  York, PANovember 9, 2017
I love working with the public, and the public loves sports. So working at a sports stadium is the best of the two combined, i get to watch baseball all summer, and be a part of the community. Working in the skyboxes allows me to network with community members that i might not have met in an average setting. The management is always supportive and helpful when they are needed. Wages are fair, and the staff is always helpful and friendly.