Legends Employee Reviews

Company Closed
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJune 7, 2018
The company closed while I worked there, but it was a good place to work. Work days were long and the mall location was slow so the days could be lonely but the job overall was great for a college student.
Great owners, but customers are hit or miss.
Server (Current Employee) –  Secaucus, NJJune 2, 2018
The restaurant is family owned and they really care about their workers. They are almost always short staffed so you will be working a lot of hours, but they work with you on what you can and can’t do especially when it comes to taking days off. Serving is tip based, and customers here are really a hit or miss. Some are fantastic people, but some you just can’t wait to get rid of.
Pros
Free meal during shift, flexible schedules.
Cons
No breaks, working off tips, no benefits.
Working @ Legends
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Earth City, MOMay 29, 2018
When I first started legends I didn’t think it would be as fun as it is. It’s a really fun experience you get to meet new people from all over the world to help put together the biggest events in St.louis. I really appreciate my job & I wanna work myself up to a supervisor role
Pros
Good work hours
Cons
Fun workplace in which management put a lot of trust in workers; great culture of work ethic and pride in establishment
cook/bartender (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LAMay 24, 2018
At Legends there is hardly ever a manager on duty as there are so many different locations, so the owner puts a lot of trust in his workers. The employees before me did a great job of establishing a culture of work ethic and pride in ensuring the person relieving you at each location would have no slack to pick up, as well as a culture of talking to guests and making them feel welcome.
Fun job with nice people
Warehouse Runner (Former Employee) –  Chula Vista, CA 91911May 15, 2018
Staff and volunteers were always friendly. Events are fun to work. Fast paced environment with lots of lifting and physical endurance. The hardest part about the job was moving through guests carrying kegs or cases of beer.
Pros
Friendly and helpful staff
Cons
Not much room for growth
Great summer job
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  George, WAApril 25, 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed working for Legends over summers of my university tenure. It was hard work, but the company culture and long hours made up for the challenge.
Very fast paced most of the time.
Kitchen Porter (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJApril 4, 2018
The job is very much based on teamwork. If one person isn't doing something, then the machine could stop and that causes the table to be filled with dishes. As long as you listen and pay attention you should be good.
Funnnn
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 27, 2018
I love the regulars here. They rock. The owners are AWESOME people as well. Business is extremely consistent. When its not just a decent crowd, its BOOMING. Great place to work. Great owners to work for.
Fast Paced
Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Wheatland, CAMarch 27, 2018
For a temporary job I had a lot of fun working for Legends. I met a lot of interesting people and made some good connections. It is very high volume and fast paced work environment that requires standing and walking all day. Legends is run by some really good people and I was lucky to have gotten an experience with them.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Stressful
Fun and collaborative
Category Manager (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMarch 26, 2018
This company hired contractors and trained them to service stores. My job was to hire and train new workers and keep them trained. The office staff was supportive, and encouraged new ideas.
Pros
Fun office, Free lunch
Cons
Lack of travel budget
Great place. Miss it.
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 16, 2018
Really great place and atmosphere. Always wonderful music playing. Best part is it so busy that the nights tend to fly by. Another great thing about that place is the demographics of the guest are all over the place. It wasn’t just a set crowd.
Fun
Concessions Worker (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 9, 2018
During game day lots of people would come out, we set up waiting for the game to start. I learned to be patient with customers, typical work day was the same, fast and making lots of tips.
Pros
tips
Cons
not an set schedule
Fun, Free-Spirited Company
PT Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAFebruary 25, 2018
Legends was a fun first actual job for me. Although it is closed now, I would have gone back to work there again after having my child. Shoes are always fun to sell for me, so it was a positive environment.
very fast paced
Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 7, 2018
very fast paced. great experience. Highly recommend this company to anyone looking to get into the craft beer industry and excel in sales and distribution of such an exciting product.
A bar that gives people amazing service and food
Chef (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZFebruary 4, 2018
The fooooood!! Its that good i swear. Not only a great environment but theres plenty of day to day events like poker, football, karaoke and so on. You will want to keep coming back even if you worked there for a straight 8 hours.
Pros
Discounted drinks and food plus 1 free shift drink and meal at the end of your shift
Cons
No breaks
Its my first week here
Stand Manager Lead (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJFebruary 2, 2018
I got the job as stand manager. And no one wanted to train me in fear of losing their job. I had an hard time learning on my own. until I met a lovely supervisor. Very lovely lady. Yeah its cut throat here
Pros
Free lunch and water
Cons
No breaks
Good employer
Cleaning (Former Employee) –  Clarksburg, MDJanuary 26, 2018
The job was not too bad but I’m really was looking for another vision
i left my last job because i was following my dream taking care people now i finally have my CNA certification , so now i'm ready
Great people, a lot going on
Business Development Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 22, 2018
- managers can be better
- great team, great culture from top to bottom
- work is always new, fast-paced
- some people could be more professional
- good work-life balance
amazing
Floor Manager (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 21, 2018
Run daily operations, ensure proper costumer service, help the bartenders succeed. Hardest part was getting out at 5am on some days. Over all just a really awesome place to work
okay for the races
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 14, 2018
not a bad places to work at I only worked temporary for the 500 race people where friendly customers were nice mangers were nice and willing to work with you over all okay for a teenager.
Pros
get to races