Leggett & Platt Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 383 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Leggett & Platt is a diversified manufacturer that designs and produces a broad variety of engineered components and products that can be found in most homes and automobiles. Founded in 1883, we're comprised of 15 business units, approximately 20,000 employees, and over 130 manufacturing facilities located in 18 countries. Leggett & Platt is one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies.
Leggett & Platt is the leading U.S.-based manufacturer of bedding components; automotive seat support and lumbar systems; specialty bedding foams and private label finished mattresses; components for home furniture and work furniture; flooring underlayment; adjustable beds; and bedding industry machinery.
You’re seeing all 171 jobs at Leggett & Platt because we can’t find any available jobs at Leggett & Platt close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 848 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Production & Manufacturing
Loading and Stocking
Men co-workers with less experience and less time with the company promoted over and over. You can learn so much from Leggett but know you’ll have to go elsewhere for management experience.
I have had my share of bad workplaces, L&P is not one of them. Leggett brings a national presence, a good investment history, and quality leadership to the companies they manage.
What is the best part of working at the company? Corporate management was very supportive , my team achieved 100 percent on time delivery and landed several major accounts. What is the most stressful part about working at the company? International travel. What is the work environment and culture like at the company? Supportive teams; we worked hard and played hard. What is a typical day like for you at the company? Typical day was working 10 hours and meeting with teams at the end of the day.
This was a horrible company to work for. Terribly unorganized, and immediate supervisor was extremely passive aggressive. Stressful work for low pay. I wish i would have never accepted this job.
Decent pay, Good people to work with, management is lacking, no real opportunity for advancement, company definitely tries to hold you back, overall if you can put up with it it's not a bad place.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 79 questions about working at Leggett & Platt. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Leggett & Platt employees.
Insights from 244 Indeed users who have interviewed with Leggett & Platt within the last 5 years.
How is the job work environment?
Do u know anything about plastics
Where did I see myself in five years.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Leggett & Platt