Legrand Employee Reviews

Horrible
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Concord NCOctober 17, 2018
I would never work for this place again, very stressful environment, management treats employees like you are nothing. They tell you to talk to them if you have any issues then they run tight back to your supervisor and tell it all, your supervisor in turn retaliates against you for speaking with management, I literally got sick from stress juat pulling up in the parking lot. Always an anxious feeling working here like nothing you ever did was good enough.
Cons
Management sucks, supervisors and leads are awful
Going down hill
Full-time picker/packer (Current Employee) –  OhioOctober 13, 2018
when I was in college this was a great job. Flexible hours and great pay for a part time job. When I went full time I was still paid the same as a part timer. Since I first started working there they have budget cut everything. They are unappreciative of all the overtime hours people pull in. Staffing is not that great. Pay isn’t worth all the hard work and effort put into supporting them when we are understaffed. When we are under staffed we are over worked, when we are over staffed we are under worked.

Defenently work her if ur a college or highschool student looking for a part time job, full-time isn’t worth it.
Pros
Great part time job
Cons
Pay stinks for full-timers
lol a joke
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCAugust 13, 2018
the human resource staff is poorly trained. poor interactive skills with the employees,extremely unorganized, pay days are very confusing, cause there is no set times when you get paid, just get paid whenever they feel like paying you.
Pros
paid weekly
Cons
poor management
Productive, friendly and positive place.
Head of security department (Former Employee) –  AthensJuly 3, 2018
Good company.., good job.., friendly team.., clever chief..!
Get experience with the customer service and team work! Some of them are a part of my life today.
Missing them!
Productive and good place to work
Facilitator, Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Whitsett, NCMay 12, 2018
Pass and Seymour was a good pace to work not as stressful as some places I have worked. Management was friendly and employees felt comfortable going to them voicing any concerns. Pass and Seymour offered a lot of extra training to their employees.
Pros
Good benefits descent pay
Cons
company closed
Okay place to work
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCMay 8, 2018
It was a great place to work. I liked the people I worked with. But once they placed a new manager over my department, I was let go. She had personal issues with me. No one seemed to have a problem till she started.
Pros
Tollerent of sickness
Cons
Poor management, employee decisions by one manager.
Welcoming workplace with great people
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYApril 18, 2018
Legrand has a wonderful staff who are willing to help. The work environment is challenging but also fun. I could not have asked for a better company to intern for.
Packer/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCApril 10, 2018
I had wonderful supervisors while I worked there who saw me thru a lot of things. The jobs are different if you get bored with one area you can learn a different area when job openings come up.
Improvement needed
Pricing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYApril 5, 2018
Good working physical environment. Good people.Opportunities for advancement are available for some. Acceptance of all personalities and all people continues to be a challenge although efforts have been made.
Pros
Working environment
Cons
Inability to project fairness, fails to fix problems, ineffective management
Was a great place to start in upstate NY
Lead Manufacturing Support Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NY 13209March 11, 2018
I had an excellent manager who mentored me extensively

Definitely a team effort style of working

The hardest part was knowing the branch was closing and working through to the bitter end to help with the relocation down to NC
Pros
Excellent management
Cons
Relocating business
on your own, no proper training, left to sink or swim
Finance (Former Employee) –  MoraineMarch 8, 2018
Management has hands off approach when hired, no training, no new hire objectives. When you have done your job, with no complaints and the management doesn't like you, you might as well find another job. They will pluck at you until you are let go. Training was put off on co workers. Management was very rude with everyone but then turns it back on the person when addressed. Hope upper management in CT will open their eyes to the management there in Moraine. The moraine office is a division of parent company, which would be a great place if they have better management.
Cons
on your own, no proper training, have to be in the click or you are out.
Worst management team
Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCMarch 4, 2018
No work/life balance. Managers werent consistent with policies for all employees. Only got your schedule the night before, so you couldnt make plans outside of work. You start off as temp and hope the manager likes you so you can get hired on. A freaking popularity contest in that place.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Terrible Management, terrible pay for the work
its a good job if your out of high school or need a part time job while in school
forklift operator (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHFebruary 15, 2018
work was easy just no room for advancement pay is good if your out of high school just not if you want to go anywhere there and the job is repetitive a lot of people talk and complain about the job and each other also.
Pros
good benefits, ping pong table in break room
Cons
low paw, no advancement, treat people like idiots
Good Company to work for
Strategic Account Manager (Former Employee) –  West Hartford, CTJanuary 10, 2018
People are very friendly, good work life balance, career opportunities for those willing to travel. Certain departments such as Sales are still primarily male dominated.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Male dominated culture
I find it a good place to know the industry
Fiber Optic Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  New London, CTDecember 13, 2017
As an intern, I primarily worked in the research lab, analyzed datasheets, and discussed findings with the senior engineers. It's a good place with a collaborative culture.
productive and competitive for consumers
Pallet Jack Driver (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCDecember 6, 2017
must be able to life 75 pounds or more and handle hot climate weather.great management . must be able to stand 12+ hours six days a week. great pay a weekly.
Relaxed workplace environment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCDecember 5, 2017
a regular day at work would consist of picking and processing orders, and dropping them off to be loaded in a truck. I learned how to ride a electric pallet lift while I was there. The culture is relaxed, but very gossipy. hardest part is days you cant get a lift, you are forced to walk.
Work at your own pace
picker/packer (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCNovember 13, 2017
If you love picking and packing, then you will love this job. Fun working group of people. Days are quick and fun fill. Clean environment with lots of job perks.
Pros
Job perks weekly
Cons
Work over at last moment
great work place
Picker packer (Former Employee) –  Pineville, NCOctober 24, 2017
I really enjoyed the work place. I was going through domestic violence and had to resign due to injuries that prevented me from completing my job tasks.
Very productive
MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAOctober 15, 2017
While my time working here I did enjoy the work, it was hands on building metal cabinets for computer hard-drives. I also had to inspect the frame of the cabinet to make sure it was good to be able to sell to a potential customer

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Legrand. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about