Lehigh Valley IronPigs Employee Reviews

Eh not that great
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAJune 4, 2018
Honeslty only worked here because my mother made me. Poor tips, and managers don’t know what their doing. Everything is disorganized and they are always understaffed. It’s hot and unpleasant. Only good thing is a free hotdog and drink in the beginning and even that you’ll get sick of pretty quickly.
Pros
Semi laid back
Cons
Rough hours, bad schedule, poor management, allow money
Fast paced environment
Game Day Intern (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAFebruary 7, 2018
Working in baseball is a full time job, even as an intern. I worked on game days only but would be places all around the stadium to help in each department.
Pros
Free baseball
Fun place to work
Usher (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PA 18109January 22, 2018
It's such a great summer job if you're looking for a few hours. If you're in high school or in college this is the perfect job for you. All the employees are so fun to be around and the managers are wonderful. I absolutely loved working here and I would love to go back if the money was better.
Pros
Fun place, Everyone is nice, the managers are really nice and outgoing
Cons
The pay is bad
Fun and fast pace environment
Cashier/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAOctober 31, 2017
I enjoyed working at the Iron Pigs, friendly staff and the work day goes by quick due to always being busy and moving on your feet. I would recommend this job. Great summer job
Fun, enjoyable workplace
Game Day and Radio Intern (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJuly 11, 2017
I worked two jobs while with the IronPigs. One job was as a game day intern in their broadcast booth. For this job, I recorded every pitch of the baseball game to be recorded for statistical records. This entailed me keeping score and entering each pitch electronically at the same time. My other job with them was as an on air radio intern. I sat in the control room at the radio station and worked with the controls for going into commercials, coming out of commercials, and I then I did post game live on air after the games and took caller questions and chatted with another on air personality about the game.
Pros
Got to watch baseball games, got to be on live radio
Cons
Late hours, long hours
Most enjoyable part
Game Day Intern (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJanuary 2, 2017
The most enjoyable part of being an intern for the IronPigs was being able to take part in the culture of their organization. Overall, the experience was for a majority, very uplifting and exciting. The atmosphere is like few others, and the staff of the IronPigs are extremely friendly and helpful. Also, being a huge fan of baseball and the tasks that the interns were to take part in, made the experience that much more enjoyable.
Fun and Friendly Experience Provider
Game Day Intern (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAMarch 6, 2016
The IronPigs provides a great atmosphere with Coca Cola park and the services it provides to both fans and employees. They go above and beyond in providing a unique experience.
Fun place to work
forklift warehouse (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJanuary 13, 2016
Fun place to work, however they underpay and it's seasonal. They generate plenty of revenue but the hardest workers get peanuts, so to speak.
Fun work environment with focus on fan experience
Intern (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJuly 30, 2015
My internship with the LV IronPigs provided me with the opportunity to work within the sports and entertainment setting, with a focus on fan satisfaction and ballpark experience.
Productive and fun workplace
KidsZone (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PADecember 8, 2014
We were like one big family here. Some days were more hectic then others, but with a little help from each other, we always got through them. Weekends were definitely the worst of them all. Working for was a good choice of mine.
Productive, fun environment with a high expectation to perform.
Seasonal Associate (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAAugust 23, 2014
* Making 60 outbound calls a day with weekly performance meeting in the off season.
*Mixture of outbound calls and emails as well as game day responsibilities during season.
* Great upper management and ownership. Take great care of employees.
* Young hard working front office staff with in a good slightly laid back environment with a decent amount of joking around and having fun. Although, it can get a little clicky at times.
* The hardest part of the job is the relentless long hours during the season where its common to work 10- 20 days with no day off with no overtime and little pay.
* Best part of the job is the environment and the perks.
awsome atmosphere, great smells and even better action
Food Vendor/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAFebruary 6, 2014
worked in kitchen and concession stands, tons of fun and loved the people I worked with
Excellent Company
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 2, 2013
This is an excellent company who values their employees and customers alike. They provide a one of a kind experience.