Leidos Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 562 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEORoger Krone80%approve of Roger Krone's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryAerospace & Defense
You're seeing Leidos jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 12.4K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
IT Operations & Helpdesk
Employees at Leidos have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 106 questions about working at Leidos. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Leidos employees.
Insights from 350 Indeed users who have interviewed with Leidos within the last 5 years.
My first three interviews at Leidos (Billing Analyst l.) were over-phone, with one being virtual, due to COVID-19. Each interview started with an overview of the company (I was interviewing by two individuals, each time) and then they would leave some time for me at the end, to ask me questions about workplace situations (tell me about a time when you resolved conflict; tell me why you are the best candidate for the job, etc.). Initially, each of these times, a recruiter reached out to me with Pre-Screen questions.
Skills: Background in Healthcare IT: Tell me about your experience Make sure you’re clear about their top skills and strengths – what should we be looking for in an opportunity for them Do you have any restrictions for traveling and working on site (remote required?) Zynx Experience: Dragon Experience: Full cycle implementations: Meaningful Use Experience: ICD-10 Experience: "3 Words to describe yourself: " Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult personality in the workplace. How were you able to work with this person on the assigned project? "Recommendation:
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Leidos?Published on May 24, 2021