Leidos Employee Reviews

Great Company
Project Accountant Assistant II, Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNOctober 21, 2018
Leidos is a good company to work for and offers a variety of benefits. There are opportunities for advancement at times, however, it can be difficult to be allowed to leave a department.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAOctober 18, 2018
I loved working here. It's a great company. This company has offices all over the world. It's the biggest Fortune 500 company that you've never heard of. They dabble in all aspects of technology and cutting edge systems for almost everything under the sun.
Misjudged too quick!
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDOctober 18, 2018
I was a Patient Care Coordinatior at NIH. Excited to start this journey with a new contractor, but unfortunately things went left. I was let go for not having the “qualified experience” I felt disappointed with the company for not giving me a chance. Also, felt like it was a conspiracy. I felt like the other PCC who was training me didn’t give me a chance and must not like that I was very outspoken. I felt like that may been the reason was let go. The CMRP Supervisor for the PCC department doesn’t fight for you nor have your back. Horrible organization and professionalism. Good luck to next person who embarks this awful journey of a company. Just be alert and have your OWN BACK.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Horrible Supervisor
Engineer (Current Employee) –  ColoradoOctober 17, 2018
Management is very organized and very receptive.
Pay is typical of industry standards. Many benefits and company has office in most parts of the United States.
Enjoy work
Environmental Specialist (Current Employee) –  NVOctober 16, 2018
I love working here. If I look for more work, I look to transfer within first. Good updates, training, outreaches, people. I started in the intern ship program with SAIC and it grew me. Leidos has fostered my ideas and kept me in a safe place. It's very by the book, which I like!
Great workers and leaders that care for each other!
Role Player (Former Employee) –  Anniston, ALOctober 15, 2018
The work was fun and the people was kind and courteous to each other. The organizational culture is very positive and reflective of the leadership. I enjoyed working there!
Pros
Getting to drive the Gator (Off-road vehicle).
Cons
Little amount of work days for the part-time role-players.
Principal QA Engineer/Sr. S/W Process Engineer (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAOctober 10, 2018
detail oriented, reliable, cooperative, works well with others including difficult people, review processes on a yearly schedule, review products based on delivery schedule, advise project managers on correctly following software processes in order to keep projects compliant with the contract
Leidos is great
Field service technician (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAOctober 9, 2018
The people were great everyone work well together the jod was easy and you learn alot you get to travel all over the country and the company pay for it
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Production
Document Control/Configuration Management (Current Employee) –  BridgewaterOctober 9, 2018
Leidos Is a great place to work . It has its pros and cons like any other job. Leidos can be somewhat unorganized but tend to still get the job done. That’s it
Good Work, poor leadership
Lead Cyber Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen Proving Ground, MDOctober 4, 2018
Leadership only cares about the current contract and not where employees will be in 5 or 10 years. They say they want to build a team and teach new skills when they hire you but it never happens.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Only as good as you have a contract to work under.
Great Company
Aeronautical Information Specialist (Current Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDOctober 2, 2018
Awesome company to work for. Management is attentive and relaxed. Independent work environment. The most enjoyably part of the job is collaborating with coworkers to solve problems.
Solid Company
Customer Support | Technical Support Specialist II (Current Employee) –  NebraskaOctober 1, 2018
Leidos is a solid company which values the hard work you do for them. I have had the opportunity to work with some vary talented teammates. Benefits are competitive across the board.
Pros
Solid work environment with a solid benefit package
Cons
Tuition reimbursement for undergrad.
Good Company, No Job Secuirty
Distribution Design Consultant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 27, 2018
Typical day was designing customer requirements for new electric and gas services; what I learned was that this position wasn’t secure due to only securing a one year contract with Xcel Energy; I had a good manager and he was always open to our ideas; culture was professional; hardest part of the job was dealing with difficult customers; most enjoyable part of the job was working in an industry I have a passion for
Pros
Gained electric utility experience, good working environment, different ideas welcomed
Cons
Commuting via light rail, no room for growth, contract position for Xcel Energy
Productive and fun place to work
Client Technical Specialist Help Desk (Current Employee) –  Clinton, MSSeptember 25, 2018
Leidos is a good place to work with good benefits, fair management and good pay. At some times your work load can feel overwhelming however, you will get paid overtime.
Pros
good benefit, good pay, fair management
Cons
heavy workload
Great place to work with strong work life balance
Principle Systems Engineer - AFATDS (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, MDSeptember 25, 2018
Matrix management organization with many levels of influence from top down. Due to this and the number of mini organizations inside of the company it is difficult to staff new work.
Awesome Company
Corporate Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Reston, VASeptember 23, 2018
Would love to work for them again. I happen to have a horrible experience with my direct superior, but everyone else was top notch, professional, and an example of what leadership in every company should be. Many work events, fundraisers, and employee appreciation opportunities, as well as very competitive benefits and leave options.
Structure
Accounts Receivable Reconciliation Analysts (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 21, 2018
Working at Leidos was a great experience. They have a work hard now and play right after attitude. Managers were encouraging and challenged your learning.
Pros
Flexible scheduling
Cons
down sizing
Very good group of people.
Geospatial Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VASeptember 21, 2018
When I was no longer able to work for Leidos they helped me look for work elsewhere, even with competitors. The pay was generous and they found me temporary work where possible. As an intern, I learned so much.
Pros
Environment, Management, Educational Value
I choose not to reply.
Program Manager/Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 20, 2018
I choose not to reply or share information in this matter. It would not be in my best interests to speak negatively about this company or my position - thank you.
Great Work Environment
Senior Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee) –  Reston, VASeptember 19, 2018
A great professional business environment to work for, with opportunities for lateral and vertical moves. Challenging, yet achievable tasks. Successful organization.
Pros
Opportunity to set, and achieve your goals
Cons
Parking challenges at some locations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Leidos. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.6Personal Development

2.7Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight