Play YouTube video button

Leidos Employee Reviews

United States1,067 reviews
Found 1,067 reviews matching the search
Featured review
Leidos selected this as a representative review
Great company to work for
Leidos is a great company to work for. My supervisor always kept in contact with me and provided prompt feedback for evaluation reviews. The culture and workplace environment was always pleasant. My supervision recognizes the tech team's potential and rewards on merit earned within my team.
Pros
Technical support was always available
Cons
Deployment time OCONUS away from the family
Leidos operates in many different industries. That provide career advancements or experiences to employees
Great company to work for if you are interested in solving problems that impacts various industries. the company provide avenues for advancement and i believe compensation is very fair.
Amazing!
Leidos is a huge advocate for work/life balance while still maintaining a high standard across the industry. For it to be such a big company, you still feel like you're apart of a close knit family.
Compensated and appreciated with high expectations
Pay and praise were never an issue but a lot of work and time was necessary to keep up with workload which wasn’t an issue until personal situation requiring attention led to a choice to leave to allow a full time replacement
Diversified and fun place to work with all employees seeing each other as a family. The working environment was built for employees comfort and interaction.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Great Work-Life Balance, Poor Middle Management
Leidos advocates for a great work life balance but does not have many opportunities for growth. Middle management doesn't focus on building team morale, team building or advancement. If you're looking for a place to grow, increase skills or certifications this is not it.
Pros
Schedule (depending on manager)
Cons
Everything else
The worst job ever
Getting constantly yelled at from the "mother" call center and constantly told "if you cant do it we will replace you",can
t even go to the bathroom without being disciplined....should I go on?
Great Company
They realy do care about the staff - please note this was Leidos UK and not US - great set of ethics amd great techincal challenges to over come for our clients
Busy
Prior to this contract, I loved working at Leidos for just under 3 years. Although since I've have been waiting for a CBP Clearance, I been helping with Staffing. I don't won't to say anything negative, but it was alright.
Excellent work Environment
* Able to assist user support when needed.
* Resolved major issues in timely matter.

* All Network engineers work as a team.

* Supported serval Government compentent.
Leidos was good
I liked it at Leidos, I was able to show my abilities and they recognized them . Over 5 years I was able to move into roles of management, in overseas positions, which greatly affected the war fight at the time
Pros
Have been an integral part in operations
Cons
I tend to overthink and worry about to many situations that might arise
Outstanding Company
Dream Job! Worked as IT Support Specialist for few months through contracting party. Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, my contract and other's were ended early. I hope when things return to normal I will have the opportunity to work here again. I had an amazing time, and learned so much.
Cons
If you can do the minimum your manager will help you improve. great job security and work-life balance. The Biomedical research group in Frederick Maryland is the best
N/a
It is enjoyable and I hope to be able to move around to another position. I would like to obtain a clearance so that I can get a position perhaps in the DOD department
Great Place to work
Had great leadership, she was a servant leader who took care of her employees. Company was bought out by another company had leadership turnover very recently.
Flexible schedule
Leidos is a very diverse and customer driven company. They focus on quality and timeliness of products. I extremely enjoy working here.there are many opportunities for growth
I work at a customer location
I enjoy working at our customer location. I care about the work we do and strive to provide the best capabilities we can offer.
The company is starting to treat their employees better from when they split from SAIC.
I’ve been with this company for 5 years now and have had no issues. Offers benefits and a 401k plan. The hours are flexible and telework is provided depending on the circumstance.
Great support.
I found the management at Leidos to be proactive, supportive, and fair. Truly a company that values employees that work hard and want to contribute. You get what you put in, and more.
Productive and enjoyable work environment
The work I developed, corrosion control was a niche work. Other companies could not be bothered by addressing corrosion but LEIDOS did and the result was a product that was beneficial to everyone from the individual worker, sto the company and to our principal customer, the NAVY
ok place to work
Worked in Carec2 program. Fully remote, so that was nice. Manager wasa micromanager. Team had a lot junior developers so took forever to get tasks done. Made QA team the fall guy when things weren't getting done and ended up letting go all of QA.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Leidos. Our community is ready to answer.
Women's ratings

3.7Fairygodboss Score

67%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

83%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.