Leidos Employee Reviews

Job security
Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee) –  McLean, VAAugust 12, 2018
They try to keep you in the company. If a contract ends, they work on getting you a job on another contract within the company which lessens the stress of the employee in having to search for a job outside the company.
Analyst (Former Employee) –  SCAugust 11, 2018
Never had any issues with Leidos. They paid well. I was an employee of Leidos but was contacted to a different organization. The communication between Leidos HQ and the contractors was excellent.
great place
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 10, 2018
had 2-3 meetings every day. it was busy fun environment. very good culture and very nice management. they are helpful. lot of learning in regards to new technologies.
Great
Imagery Analyst / Airborne Sensor Operator (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, VAJuly 28, 2018
Was a great place to work. Was apart of company during transition from SAIC to Leidos. This provided a unique viewpoint of the company's direction. Would work there again.
Great place to work.
AHLTA/CHCS System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Little Rock AFB, ARJuly 27, 2018
It was a great company to work for. They have excellent benefits and treat their worker with due respect. Training for specialty parts of the job are readily available so that no will fail at doing their part.
Awesome!
Senior Functional Analyst (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJuly 24, 2018
Leidos has been an awesome company to work for. The leadership values their people and their families. The company stresses the "Team" concept, and provides a multitude of both formal and self paced training opportunities for their employees. Great vision, great mission, great company!
Extremely stressful work environment
Configuration Librarian (Current Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLJuly 22, 2018
Many times called off shift and weekends by management., Given tasks with no training. Held responsible for accuracy yet asked to make judgement calls with no baseline input. Expected to do more and more work. Asked to rapidly correct huge errors created outside of my control.

The company itself is a great place to work. The issue with all of the problems is first line management. Enough to make me want to resign as soon as I can find replacement positions, even if it for a lower salary
Pros
Work remote, flexible hours, good benefits like Paid vacation and Health Care
Cons
Long hours. Constant stress
Leidos Inc.
Functional Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Camp Hill, PAJuly 20, 2018
Lousy benefits, no option for advancement, absolutely no corporate culture, no leadership structure, poor pay, revolving door of unappreciated employees and turnover.
Great work atmosphere
Navy Analyst, OSD CAPE Joint Data Support (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJuly 19, 2018
The employees that work for Leidos care about each other and their progress within the company as well as on the job. I'm very thankful to be working with my fellow Leidos employees.
Was hired on when contract was eliminated due to sequestration
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  New Cumberland, PAJuly 17, 2018
Went to work for Leidos doing the exact same job functions I was doing for Logistics Integration Agency as a SAIC (SAIC is now Leidos) sub-contractor.
Pros
I like the work
Cons
not much room for advancement. Was 100% employed to the client worksite.
Great Company
Sr. Computer Systems Technologist II (Current Employee) –  Fort Riley, KSJuly 17, 2018
LEIDOS is a great contract company that allowed for flexable work hours as well as the ability to manage your own schedule for work. Easy to work with and supervisors are very reasonable. I would work for them anytime a job is offered
ok place to work
cad drafter (Current Employee) –  Framingham, MAJuly 16, 2018
Leidos is an engineering consultation firm that specializes in the energy utility sector, as a CAD drafter I am tasked with creating survey drawings for documenting the replacement of utility poles. The work was fast paced and could be hard to learn at the rate at which work was required , it could be difficult to verify if certain things were correct as our project lead was located in another state . After doing enough of these drawings it was fairly easy to get the hang of.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
difficult to get help
Varied work
DPAS Tech Lead (Current Employee) –  Camp Hill, PAJuly 9, 2018
Leidos itself is a huge, multinational company. The project I was on was focused in one small office. The people I worked with are phenomenal. Management is focused more on the bottom line than the people, though. Understandable, but still bothersome. Corporate management seems to understand different contracts would require different SDLC processes, but worked hard to try to get everyone following one. Unfortunately, it was one that required far more red tape than most needed.
Working Condition is good
Tactical BAT-A Logistician Engineer (Current Employee) –  BagrāmJuly 5, 2018
Was approved to go to school, however, only two of my courses were paid. In the middle of the school year, I was told Leido no longer had money to continue paying for my school. That was sad and funny because we always receive information about how the company was receiving profit,
Pros
I have a position/job
Cons
Leidos does not keep their promises.
Excellent Employee Portals
Web Developer / SharePoint Administrator (Former Employee) –  MacDill AFB, FLJuly 2, 2018
When I was employed with Leidos, I worked off-site. Their employee portals and Skillsoft portal were awesome! I felt trusted, respected and appreciated by Leidos staff and our customer.
Pros
Trust & Respect
Cons
Lack of opportunity
Good Company
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR II (Site Lead) (Former Employee) –  camp pendeltonJuly 2, 2018
they really reached out to their employees and made sure they were doing well. positive work enviroment and great coworkers. Good management. Good compinsation
Overall good place to work
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 28, 2018
Good perks if you take advantage of them. Work/life balance most of the time gets affected for the workload; so' much work to deal in short amount of time.
Good Company, Brief Experience
Graphics/ User Interface Developer, Contractor (Former Employee) –  Springfield, VAJune 25, 2018
Leidos offers many worker benefits and opportunities to collaborate with a diverse team. The office environment was calm and professional. I would recommend to others.
Enjoyed the mission
Logistics Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Beavercreek, OHJune 19, 2018
Really enjoyed working in the environment that supported the AF mission. Constantly on the move and rarely sat at a desk. Would recommend doing ISR if there is an opportunity.
Great environment
New Hampshire, EMR Analyst Legacy Support (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHJune 15, 2018
Leidos is a great Company to work for. They have flexibility and the culture is great. Leidos offers a great compensation plan also offers bonuses every quarter.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Leidos. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

4.0Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss