Lemonade

stressful

toxic

unclean

unhealthly

just alot for a company need better mangement and a bit more worker cant

unfairness
Company doesn't care about employees
Basically standard minimum wage slavery, no raises whatsoever, management is a bit disorganized. Just not a good place for stimulus or growth of any sort. They have somewhat flexible scheduling, which is good, but it's so short staffed. Ever since minimum wage went up they stopped hiring a cleaning crew, so the night shift has to clean the entire store every night. I don't know but to me seems pretty bogus.
Disorganized and hectic
There was a lot of staff turnover. Including managers. The time I worked there I probably met about 25 new employees and managers. I was not able to connect with my coworkers because they were always leaving. I would get scheduled for 12 hour shifts while I was in high school.
Would recommend working
Great place to work at. Great culture, and everyone where I worked worked together as a team and I once worked at another location when they were in need. The Managers and GM were really great and cool people, they're very well organized, and have very deep respect for them. And the co-workers were really great people as well, there was much laughter and memories when the time was appropriate. I was always a big fan of the food too, it's really good! I would totally recommend working here for the work experience, discounts, and self development. Only thing I didn't like was the hours, it was only part time.
Fast Paced and Fun work place
It is a very face paced place to work, especially in the busier locations. I had great managers and coworkers with a flexible schedule for a student. I loved working here.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Great,Easy
On a typical day at lemonade it gets real busy so everyone is on there task.
Managment is great and very helpful.

The hardest part of the job was rush hour but like any day I made it happen.
Would highly Recommend!
Working at lemonade the past few months has been an amazing experience! making people smile every time i hand them food makes me more than happy! Would highly recommend!
Great Company
Very professional and fun environment to work in! Always fun and exciting to experience the different job environments. Easy to work with all the employees.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Lemonade?
Marketplace
Being cashier/marketplace was alright. Had to make all the desserts in the morning and set everything up before opening. The food is delicious and everyone likes it pretty much.
Didn’t like being lied to
The Toluca lake location couldn’t keep a steady general manager. An assistant manager was running the place for a while, wasn’t doing a great job at it. The AGM kept promising me a shift lead position and a raise but never got it. Never got my evaluation. I talked to corporate about getting an evaluation but it still never happened. I believe I was a hard worker I knew ever position FOH and BOH but management didn’t like me because I expressed how I felt abut doing extra work with no extra pay. They gave new workers more hours than me which I believe the more hours should go to people that have seniority there. They tried to say it was because of my availability but I had open availability. They always hired new people but couldn’t give hours to the employees that already worked there and were asking for them. They are always hiring because the employees that currently work there get treated like trash and leave. I never got sick pay for the days I called out sick. Do not work here they do not care about the employees.
Airport
The hardest part about working at lemonade is when you are short staff because u have to work really really hard and by it being a air port the line never stops at all so u have to do your best
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
An exhausting place to work
By far one of the worst job experiences I've had. Management is poor, they sit in the office for more than half their shifts sometimes barely helping employees during busiest periods. Other employees (some but not all) do the bare minimum and are lazy. It's more than likely you'll find employees in the back on their phones or chatting with each other or even MANAGEMENT. Meanwhile its unfair to others like myself who are on the line working hard. Hardly any room for growth and gets extremely exhausting after working there for more than a few months.
Pros
company policy states no free meals unless on a lunch break but they often let us, some items they may make you pay for depending on mgmt. team
Cons
short shifts + hours get cut, customers can be rude and pretentious, weird smell that permeates the restaurant + clings to clothes, hair, skin, etc.
Not a fun place to work
I worked at lemonade for 3 years and have just recently left. I would love to tell you everything that upsets me about this company.

1.) There is a high turnover rate for management. In the 3 years I've worked there i have had 7 general managers and probably more AGMs.

2.) Cross training. This is a problem because they train you 4 or 5 jobs to minimize the ability to give people raises. In the time that ive been there i have never gotten a raise unless they absolutely had to for the minimum wage changing. This was extremely anoying because after committing years of service to this company i was still getting paid the same as incoming new hires that had absolutely no experience once so ever. They dont offer overtime and the shifts are anywhere from 4 to 7 hour shifts sometimes 8 but thats not very common.

3.)Training. There are a few problems. They do online training and would be giving me updates when i wasnt working and they expected that i do it when i see the emails the only problem is you shouldnt do trainings off the clock. This was tricky because the menu is always changing. There were times when i would get to work and without notice they would have an entirely new menu or new procedures on items. We would have to learn on the fly and tell upset customers why we didnt have what they came here for.

4.) Corporate. The corporate people would come in and pretend that their your "friend." Off the clock one day i saw someone from lemonade corporate his name was Boyd i said "hey" to him and he acted like he didn't know me outside of work and i realized at that
 - more...
Pros
A paycheck
Cons
Lots
fast pace and good management
Depending on what store you work at the job and speed at which you work at will vary. Management is okay and as long as you do your part there shouldn’t be a problem :)
It's ok
Good for part time but don't expel a raise in the next 6 months
They don't promote often and they don't give raises that often either very strict company
Pros
Tips
Cons
20% discount
Met amazing coworkers
I made some lasting friendships from working st this location. Although I must say that is the only positive thing I took away from this position. Great first job for high school kids !
Pros
Free lemonade & discounted meals
Cons
Store manager micromanaged, no growth
Productive and fun work place
Lemonade is agood job if you're looking for something easy. All the employees are nice and easy to talk to. The food is good and the lemonades are great.
Pros
Free food
Cons
It gets slow
Good Place to work
It was very fun and fast paced in the beginning. The job got old and repetitive about 6-8 months into working there. Management was always changing, and there was a fast turnover rate.
Pros
Discounted meals, tips.
Cons
Understaffed, not many benefits.
not professional
Lack of responsibility. lack of management, mangers where unprofessional. coworkers would not help each other. It always felt like no one wanted you to succeed.
Pros
discounts
Cons
management
Just a temporary job
I would not recommend as a full-time job or career but it's great for temporary work. I would work here again just for some quick cash and because the environment is great.
Pros
Discounts on food
good environment
they discriminate a lot. the manager was raises to Hispanics. the kitchen was super small. the tips were okay. the food wasn't that great. it was kind of nasty. no free lunches
Pros
tips