Len The Plumber Employee Reviews

Len the Plumber is a phenomenal place to work!!!
Sales Administrator (Current Employee) –  1552 Ridgeley rdSeptember 12, 2017
I have recently started working at Len the Plumber and it's truly an amazing job to have, everyone is so welcoming and helpful with everything. It's truly a big family and everyone is so sweet and is willing to go above and beyond for me!! The office is beautiful and tidy and very convenient to get to off 95. I highly recommend anyone get a job here!
Pros
Steady job with great benefits and a great pay to start with
Cons
I haven't found anything yet it's all great
Growing company with true focus on Customer Service
Admin (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 2, 2017
Fast paced busy environment. Lots of opportunity to grow, learn. I work with excellent co-workers! People who really care about doing a good job. They like technology and have pretty good systems in place that help you to work efficiently. Independent work environment, I feel trusted and respected.
Pros
Good affordable benefits, nice office
Great Environment
Social Media Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 22, 2017
Interning at Len the Plumber was an experience that taught me plenty about the marketing field. The work environment is nurturing an provided great insight into what marketing is like.
Sets the Trade Standard
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 24, 2017
Len the Plumber is a fantastic Company to work for. I worked for LTP for about three years before moving to New Jersey. The entire staff was professional and always helpful. The company was a perfect fit for me in that it challenged me to be better than I could be anywhere else. They have been the standard that I have since tried to follow. I was excited to hear they are starting a branch in the Delaware / Philly area. I would work for LTP again in a heartbeat.
Pros
Excellent Staff
Cons
Len The Plumber is a professional company with numerous opportunites.
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 30, 2016
During the two and a half years of my time at Len The Plumber I was able to move up from a 10 dollar an hour employee to a 12.50 and hour employee. I was surprised and pleased with the opportunities that were available to me and I recommend this company to anyone looking for a job in the plumbing or office-type field.
Pros
Consistent Hours
Cons
Poor Management
Productive, friendly workplace with knowledgable staff
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 11, 2015
I learned a lot of marketing skills and applications that I can use in my future career. The supervisors were always responsive and willing to help teach new skills or explain marketing procedures/methods to facilitate an interactive learning environment. There was always a project to work on with little to no down time which made the internship an engaging and a valuable experience.
Pros
Stipend, flexible hours, course credit
Great Company, Even Better People
Fleet Manager (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 10, 2015
Day in, day out, this company works like a well oiled machine. I have been employed here for a little over two years and have found no reasons to look elsewhere. There is no typical day at LTP and with a team as determined as ours, bumps in the road turn to pebbles.

Ive learned that processes make a huge difference in the success of a company.

When we talk, management listens. They want us on the smoothest road possible.

I love the people I work with. I feel like that's the biggest part of any job or even an activity, your only as good as the company you keep.

The toughest part of this job as well as any, is the unforeseen issues that arise. After something new is faced, we write a processes so history doesn't repeat itself.

To me the most enjoyable part about my job is knowing that Ive helped someone along with their day. From getting a guy back into his truck, to helping with holiday decorations.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
My truck work bay is by train tracks
Len the Plumber is a great place to work.
Sales Estimator (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 10, 2015
They have a good family atmosphere and your pay is based on your performance which I like. There is definitely a lot of opportunity here to prosper and advance in the business.
Casual culture, team players, best part, all the free food
csr (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 10, 2015
Great place to work with a relaxed company culture, everyone is part of the team. Growing company focused on building a great product. As a growing company they are constantly working on opportunities for their employees to succeed with supportive management. Not to mention all the free breakfast, lunch, and snacks always being offered.
Great company to work for
customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 10, 2015
I have been at Len the Plumber for a little over two years now and I can honestly say that I love working here. All of my co-workers are extremely friendly and we all work together as a team. My favorite part about the job is being able to interact with our customer's and being able to help them with their plumbing needs. When I first started here I had little to no expencience in plumbing or working in a customer service office.The training that I received was top notch and because of that I now feel that I can help anyone out in any situation. If you want to work for a company that is AMAZING! Choose Len The Plumber.
technician (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 10, 2015
It's a great place to work. Comfortable atmosphere with good people. It's a productive company with training and make a good living.
Pros
Even time with work and family
Cons
More vacation. Time
Working At Len The Plumber
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 10, 2015
Len The Plumber is a great place to work! The management team is very supportive and allows employees to grow personally and professionally. The environment is fast-past and always evolving, which makes each day fresh and new. The work-life balance is very good, not only for office staff, but for field employees as well!
not a fit
Plumber (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDJuly 1, 2014
I left because not a good fit for me. overall a good company for the right person.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Len The Plumber. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5