Lenderworks Employee Reviews

Cutting Edge Place to Work
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJuly 3, 2019
Lenderworks does what very few people in the mortgage industry do so there is substantial growth opportunity as the company takes on more and more clients. Lenderworks is basically the back office for mortgage companies so you are not reliant on one lender and instead have a diversity of lenders you work for. This is very important in market downturns. The new President is wonderful so management has gotten much better.
No room for advancement, no job security with frequent layoffs
Systems Support Analyst I (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAApril 7, 2019
No raises, no formal training. Management is absent most of the time and doesn't care about helping you advance because there is no room for growth there are frequent layoffs. No job security unless your upper management or long time employee.
Nice place to work
Loan Servicing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALNovember 11, 2018
I have learned many office skills while being an employee at Lenderworks. The workplace is busy but productive. The office management works with you when an error is made and there are positive solutions to the work issue. the job is very detailed oriented,
Pros
nice work hours and lunches are brought in for employees on occasion
Productive and fun place to work
INTERN (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VASeptember 11, 2018
The employees are so friendly and it really seems that they love what they do. The management is so nice and accommodating. The workplace culture is relaxed, yet productive and very cooperative.
Co-workers and Management Care About Each Other
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJanuary 30, 2018
I cannot say enough good things about Lenderworks. We have magnificent leadership that really cares about it's employees. I believe that we will continue to grow and the employees will be rewarded as this occurs. It is made clear that we are the ones who make this company successful. I'm thankful for the opportunity to work here.
Pros
Causal work environment, people who care about their jobs and doing high quality work, managers truely care about their employees, open-door policy up to CEO level
Cons
We run lean in some departments
Poor Management, No room for advancement
Post Closing Auditor (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALDecember 24, 2017
Wonderful company but poor management makes it bad. Needs a better training system in place. More opportunities need to be offered for all employees, too many family/friend relationships in Birmingham office
Pros
Flex Hours, Free lunches
Cons
No breaks, poor management
Slow, Controlling, and no advancement
Post Closing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJuly 6, 2017
The atmosphere wasn't professional, not a good culture, not fair, training not good, better benefits needed, no raise, lack of good management, too many relatives related in management and more.
Pros
Free Lunches often
Cons
Health Care, management, bad culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lenderworks. Our community is ready to answer.

Lenderworks Reviews by Location