Lendmark Financial Services Employee Reviews

Difficult work environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Clarksburg, WVMarch 31, 2018
High stress. Promised option of bonus but never received a bonus. I do understand the new manager that was there only a month when I left brought the office up to bonus level. Previous manager was completely out of control and took an act of God to get her out.
Cons
Mandatory Saturday morning and a few evenings
Good Company, just a bit outdated
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  VirginiaMarch 12, 2018
Good company but they believe their employees talent can overcome any obstacle, when in reality they need updated tools. Collections is tough, and there is no other options than call, call and call. With the crowd this group attracts, this is not always a solution. Need to provide a more choices in communication with client. No mobile app to communicate with customers as well.
Pros
Good benefits, fair pay
Cons
Lack of technology
Call center
Loan Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cheltenham, PAMarch 5, 2018
The hardest part of this job is the large amount of collection calls that needs to be made on the daily bases.It makes the job feel like your working for an collection agency instead of an loan institution.
Pros
Healthcare and 401k benefits.
Cons
Amount of delinquent account that lead to a large amount of collection calls and pay.
I enjoyed working here.
Customer Service Rep/Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Wytheville, VAJanuary 26, 2018
The benefits are great with Lendmark. The hours are the only downfall. It is hard to plan anything after work because you never know when you are going to get off work or what is going to come up.
Was a very good job
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Manchester, KYDecember 7, 2017
This was a very good job, good work environment and good benefits. I enjoyed the people that I worked with. Job was somewhat fast paced and stressful at times.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Somewhat stressful
a typical day at work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GaNovember 3, 2017
Very fast passed... must mulit task. It takes a team to make the office run. Must provide excellent customer service to ensure continued business and referrals.
Great work place
Branch Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NCOctober 26, 2017
Nice place to work, also gossip ridden. But for the most part everyone gets along and the goals aren't hard to make if you focus on the task ahead. But if you don't any enthusiasm for event lending then this job will become difficult.
Good working environment. Good team work between employees.
CSR III (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCOctober 25, 2017
Collecting customer payments and mail payments. Answering multi
line phone systems. Approving clients credit worthiness, running credit reports, Creating contracts of loans that have been approved, andmaking sure that the clients understands the paperwork and realizing that they are required to pay on time-would give you the opportunity for future loans, and how paying would up their credit ratings.
Counting drawers, making daily bank deposits.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
poor training but good compensation
Loan Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAOctober 25, 2017
Poor training, manager is so rude, she does not a people person and the coworkers are very busy and they c an not help new employee. Really bad experience.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
poor training
" Employer of Choice"
central Operations Collection Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Covington, GAOctober 9, 2017
Absolutely great experience.
Limited mentoring / training and development
Work life balance is a great fit
Benefits and 401 K package
Location is far

Want to know more about Lendmark Financial Services?

Ask a question
Unprofessional place to work!!
Branch Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaSeptember 14, 2017
Inconsistency, no work/life balance, and poor treatment of employees. The most unethical and unprofessional management and company I have worked for.
Pros
Cons
Micro Management, Poor Leadership, Mediocre Benefits, Work/Life Balance, Unethical Practices
If you are not in the business it is no room to learn
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Gastonia, NCAugust 7, 2017
The assistant manager was hard to work with. She often used her religious background to say and do mean things. I felt because I was not from the area that my time there was not welcomed. The job required you go out to people's home to collect money which I thought was very dangerous. A lot of back stabbing when it came to signing new customer up for a loan
Pros
Reimbursement on milage
Cons
Having to go to people homes, call the same customers to get loans
Not the best company I have worked for
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  IDJuly 25, 2017
The job itself is challenging and you are always learning. The Management is terrible in this area. The company pays well and has good benefits. The main issues are upper management. They don't listen or help you grow in the right direction. They just make sure you know what you are NOT doing good. And the work/life balance is non existent.
Pros
Compensation/benefits.
Cons
Management/work life balance.
Demanding job
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Diberville, MSJune 8, 2017
Demanding job but that's the industry of consumer finance. It also takes a lot of patience to work with past due clients. However, I enjoy the company I work. They really take care of you and want to see you succeed.
Pros
Company wide competitions
Cons
Working collections
Good employer to work for
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Redding, CAMay 29, 2017
Lendmark is a sub-prime lender with old fashion values. They are a company that are here to help people get the things they want and need that a traditional bank will not.
I do not wish to do a review at this time.
Assistant Branch Manager III (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NCMay 10, 2017
I wish not to do a review at this time. I enjoyed my job with the company, but management is so unpredictable. It leaves you feeling on edge all the time about your future with the company. The compensation was very good. But the work hours are varies from day to day.
Productive and fun work place !
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Covington, GAMay 3, 2017
I learn different things each and everyday . Everyone is friendly, I just go to work and do what I need to do . My supervisor is wonderful it's a productive and fun work place to be apart of .
Pros
Free lunch all the time
Cons
Shorts breaks
Fast-Paced, long hours, decent money for young inviduals just starting
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaApril 23, 2017
Fast-Paced, long hours, decent money for young individuals just starting. Very long work hours with little to no work-life balance. Management in getting way to cheap.
Pros
Off every Sunday. Almost Every Saturday
Cons
Long hours, most offices are short-staffed
Nice place to work
Senior QA Automation Engineer (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAMarch 6, 2017
I have had fun working here with the teammates who are really supportive, people are competitive and professional. The employees are treated real good at this place.
I was in a Temporary position
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CODecember 21, 2016
I absolutely loved working with Lendmark in the time I was there as a temporary placement. Everyone worked together on providing the best experience for there customers new and old. If at anytime I had any questions or needed help with anything everyone in the office was willing to help me understand so I could perform my tasks to the best of my abilities.