Lendmark Financial Services Employee Reviews

Great place to work.
District Division Specialist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 10, 2018
It was a great place to work all upper Management were understanding if you had to ask off for an event at your child's school. If you had a Doctor Appointment they were also understanding. I really enjoyed all the people I worked with and had the opportunity to meet.
Pros
Vacation days, Friendly Management, Free lunches
Cons
sometimes two Saturdays a month are required based on the overall office performance.
lendmark
Loan consultant (Former Employee) –  fayetteville ncAugust 21, 2018
there are daily goals and monthly goals that must be met to meet bonuses every quarter. some days can be hectic but if you have the right team and everyone works together, it makes the days easier
I loved my co-workers/ Management suck!!
COPS (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAAugust 11, 2018
I loved my co-workers but the management is horrible especially in COPS! You can not trust any of them, they plot behind the employees back and they show favoritism. Most definitely isn't the lender of choice or the employer of choice. They are constantly finding ways to get over on the customers.
Pros
Co-workers
Full Time Expendable
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  TennesseeJuly 31, 2018
They will give you promises beyond your wildest dreams but send you right to the inner rings of He|| as soon as you're employed. You have impossible goals, ridiculous collection targets, terrible management support, constant berating, threat of job loss, long hours, 6 day work week, answer for loans your predecessors made, ridiculous and cliche sports analogies about progress, shameful upper management behavior (having relations with subordinates), sociopathic view on work/life balance and forced failure. They will purposely short staff your office and evaluate goals on full staff if they "need a reason". Abandon all hope, soul and life ye who enter here.
Pros
False Hope
Cons
Truth
Na
Personal Loan Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, OHJune 28, 2018
The company itself was a great company to work for. The management at my office was not very good. The office did not work as a team and was very competitive. The manage did not want to run the business the lendmark way. I lendmark was also supposed to be family oriented but was differently not that way a least at the office I worked at. The manager there was the worse manager I have ever worked for.
n/a
Assistant Manager, Loan Consultant II (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCJune 10, 2018
Lendmark is a great company but is in a development stage. They have a lot of work to do regarding their training processes. Once that is mastered, it will be a much better company for new employees.
No longer love my job
Branch manager (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAMay 8, 2018
I had worked for Springleaf Financial for 10 years and loved it. They recently sold to Lendmark Financial & I have found that it’s time for me to leave
family comes last
Branch Manager /Senior Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCMay 2, 2018
no sympathy or concern about family time or lack there of. often scolded or punished if sick or have a sick child. Management talks the talk but doesn't follow their own rules.
Difficult work environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Clarksburg, WVMarch 31, 2018
High stress. Promised option of bonus but never received a bonus. I do understand the new manager that was there only a month when I left brought the office up to bonus level. Previous manager was completely out of control and took an act of God to get her out.
Cons
Mandatory Saturday morning and a few evenings
Very busy office and work is never slow
Loan Consultant II I (Current Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAMarch 28, 2018
The Fredericksburg office is very busy. Phones and fax machine rings all day. We can make peoples days and then we can not. Its a cut throat finance world we have to unfortunately deny some people. There is never a dull moment. There I sick leave, vacations, and earned incentives.
Good Company, just a bit outdated
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  VirginiaMarch 12, 2018
Good company but they believe their employees talent can overcome any obstacle, when in reality they need updated tools. Collections is tough, and there is no other options than call, call and call. With the crowd this group attracts, this is not always a solution. Need to provide a more choices in communication with client. No mobile app to communicate with customers as well.
Pros
Good benefits, fair pay
Cons
Lack of technology
Call center
Loan Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cheltenham, PAMarch 5, 2018
The hardest part of this job is the large amount of collection calls that needs to be made on the daily bases.It makes the job feel like your working for an collection agency instead of an loan institution.
Pros
Healthcare and 401k benefits.
Cons
Amount of delinquent account that lead to a large amount of collection calls and pay.
I enjoyed working here.
Customer Service Rep/Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Wytheville, VAJanuary 26, 2018
The benefits are great with Lendmark. The hours are the only downfall. It is hard to plan anything after work because you never know when you are going to get off work or what is going to come up.
Was a very good job
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Manchester, KYDecember 7, 2017
This was a very good job, good work environment and good benefits. I enjoyed the people that I worked with. Job was somewhat fast paced and stressful at times.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Somewhat stressful
a typical day at work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GaNovember 3, 2017
Very fast passed... must mulit task. It takes a team to make the office run. Must provide excellent customer service to ensure continued business and referrals.
Great work place
Branch Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NCOctober 26, 2017
Nice place to work, also gossip ridden. But for the most part everyone gets along and the goals aren't hard to make if you focus on the task ahead. But if you don't any enthusiasm for event lending then this job will become difficult.
Good working environment. Good team work between employees.
CSR III (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCOctober 25, 2017
Collecting customer payments and mail payments. Answering multi
line phone systems. Approving clients credit worthiness, running credit reports, Creating contracts of loans that have been approved, andmaking sure that the clients understands the paperwork and realizing that they are required to pay on time-would give you the opportunity for future loans, and how paying would up their credit ratings.
Counting drawers, making daily bank deposits.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
poor training but good compensation
Loan Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAOctober 25, 2017
Poor training, manager is so rude, she does not a people person and the coworkers are very busy and they c an not help new employee. Really bad experience.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
poor training
" Employer of Choice"
central Operations Collection Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Covington, GAOctober 9, 2017
Absolutely great experience.
Limited mentoring / training and development
Work life balance is a great fit
Benefits and 401 K package
Location is far
Unprofessional place to work!!
Branch Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaSeptember 14, 2017
Inconsistency, no work/life balance, and poor treatment of employees. The most unethical and unprofessional management and company I have worked for.
Pros
Cons
Micro Management, Poor Leadership, Mediocre Benefits, Work/Life Balance, Unethical Practices