Lendr Employee Reviews

2.0Job Security & Advancement
Horrible
Sales (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 2, 2018
Management does not know what they are doing. They are not growing in fact moving in the opposite direction. They don’t value their employees and there is a tremendous amount of nepotism. They’ve had a lot of employees walk out it has gotten that bad. If you are in sales, you’ll be lucky if you are still there in 2 months. Benefits are horrible their healthcare is about 250 a month for the employee portion..
Pros
Cons
Managent has no clue what they are doing
What you learned/The most enjoyable part of the job
Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Floral Park, NYJanuary 4, 2018
Lendr was dedicated to teaching and training their employees. They held bi-weekly meetings to give us employees the chance to ask any questions we may have about our new procedures and guidelines. The most enjoyable part of the job was our team. Co-workers worked together well and we were always willing to help each other.
Pros
location
Cons
heathcare
I was not looking for a job I was recruited by Lendr. they hired me to become the director of sales and build a team and two weeks later hired somebo
Director of Sales and Operations (Former Employee) –  Floral Park, NYApril 26, 2017
Broken promises for starters. I was promised a budget for marketing and leads that did not happen. I was promised a staff and that did not happen. I felt like there was zero support from upper management and that might be due to the fact that there are at least six managing partners that do not see eye to eye