Lennox Industries Employee Reviews

Not worth the money
Assembler/Fabrication (Former Employee) –  Stuttgart, ARAugust 16, 2018
The money at Lennox was fair but the work that was required was not worth it. You work 10-12 hour shifts sometimes 7 days a week. 20 minute lunch breaks.
Productive and fun place to work
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Stuttgart, ARAugust 14, 2018
Great supervisors. I loved working there. I even went on my days off. Great benefits. People fairly good as long as you not with a group of messy people because there are some.
Good place to work good money
Runtest operator (Former Employee) –  Stuttgart, ARAugust 7, 2018
It was a good job you would work six days most likely one day off because if we had rework to have fix units I would have to work seven days but it was a really good job
Pros
Un paid lunches
Cons
Ok health benefits
Hated it!
Assembly B (Former Employee) –  Stuttgart, ArkansasAugust 5, 2018
I worked here for maybe two months! Things I didn't like was the work hours. In my department we worked 10 hours, 7 days a week. We rarely had a off day. I always felt bad for not being able to spend time with my child. The building has alot of mosquitoes an it's very hot. People was constantly spraying mosquito spray. Management was okay, but not the best. My manager was nice when I first started but then she turned sour. This job overwork it's employees to death, an you will never hear a job well done from anyone. Overall, I wouldn't recommend. The quitting factor came down when my toddler cried an said I never spend time with her because I'm always at work. That's was it for me, no way I could continue working 7 days a week from 2pm-12am. But the pay was good... $10.78 a hour if you get hired through the company an not go through Ranstad!
Pros
Able to sit down while working
Cons
Short breaks, overworked
great company to work for!
utility man (Current Employee) –  Marshalltown, IAAugust 2, 2018
report to work area and wait for call in report. I've learned to work with all types of people, male and female. Management works well with employees. Getting up at 3:30am or 4:30am when working 9 or 10 hour days. Enjoy working with people.
Leader in the industry
Territory Sales Manager - RNC (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 1, 2018
Lennox Industries is a reputable company that prides itself on their top of the line products. It is with pride when walking into a dealer to be a representative of this company. They are the cream of the crop and demand respect. Their product speaks for itself. This company provides a very stable livelihood for those that are willing to put in the work.
Run for the hills
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Stuttgart, ARJuly 20, 2018
This is the worst comp-any that I have ever worked for. I got hired on through a temp service. They told me after my 30 day probation that I could have the chance to be permanent... that was a lie. It took for me to constantly say that I was going to quit to get them to even get me in the office.
Not much chance of advancement
Supply Planning Manager (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJuly 17, 2018
Lennox has a good culture for the most part, however, there are too many meetings, metrics that are not realistic, and disaggregation from senior management down.

Moving up at Lennox is tough. They prefer to move folks around to different departments at the same level.
Pros
Good benefts
Cons
Advancement is not common
It’s not really a good work environment
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Stuttgart, ARJuly 9, 2018
It’s a nice job for you if you don’t mind driving or being on yo feet 10-12 hours a day. It’s hot in the building during the summer. Also everything you do is suppose to be in a timely matter.
To much going on
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Stuttgart, ARJune 29, 2018
Work all the time no family time need more workers put to much work on one person work place culture to many bosses long work hours no weekends off not a friendly place to work
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Work 7 hours before u get a 30 min break
Typical Day at work
Consumer Consultant (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJune 27, 2018
Answering incoming calls and educating homeowners on new or old products,assisting in trouble shooting Wi-Fi thermostat along with warranty and special.
Pros
Continuing education courses, in house training and apprication Day
Cons
a lot to learn but a pro for better knowledge
Learning Experience
Credit Analyst Assistant (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJune 16, 2018
I came into this position with a minimal amount of experience in the areas Lennox needed for this position. I learned quite a bit more about SAP and based on the limited experience I had with waivers for Texas businesses, the new scenario included all 48 states and foreign countries and presented a huge learning curve.

The position was being filled by a temp until an injured employee returned so no future hiring as a permanent was possible.
Pros
Great friendships
Cons
Work and meeting money goals was paramount to anything else.
Overall caring environment.
Fabrication Operator (Former Employee) –  Stuttgart, ARJune 11, 2018
Very relaxed environment. Good salary. Lots of great benefits. Amazing people to work with. Great work recognized by management with promotions. Holiday breaks.
Low paying for some of the work that’s been done
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Stuttgart, ARMay 22, 2018
Great people to work around but the company as a whole was not so great. The hourly pay was too low plus the benefits for the employees weren’t great also
Beware of corporate politics
Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXMay 18, 2018
good benefits and pays well, but a lot of business politics. corporate culture is not conducive to junior level hires. not a great place for women. overall all okay place
Meh
Sr. Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMay 15, 2018
You work in very tiny cubes. No privacy, barely enough room to work. They are moving as much work as possible to India. Extremely diverse employee mix with heavy emphasis on engineers from India.

Company is very cost focused. Nice software tools.
Fast paced
Lift Truck Operator (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 26, 2018
Great work environment. A typical day unload trucks and pick orders as needed. Summer time is our busy season hardly any down time. The rest of the year busy some days other days have to find something to do sweep, rotate stock, and pick orders as needed.
Pros
great benefits and awesome work environment
Cons
not a lot of options for career advancement and in none peek season lots of down time
Great workplace
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Stuttgart, ARMarch 20, 2018
Great workplace warehouse job constantly working 20 minute break alot of hours plenty of jobs at lennox great source of income 3 shifts 8 hr shifts off for holidays
Pros
Alot of hours
Cons
Not enough time off
very fast paced
Maintence (Current Employee) –  Stuttgart, ARMarch 19, 2018
Working with this company is very cool. Just make sure you doing your job and staying focus cause if you don't you can get beside yourself and be on your way out the door.
Good work place
Product Return Technician/Lead/Inventory (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXFebruary 26, 2018
You can learned a lot how things work depending how much the individual wants to learn. Some managers like to train people to learn more about the process of things work and move within the company.
Pros
Willing to work with you
Cons
Hard to advance