Lennox International
Happiness rating is 61 out of 100

Lennox International Employee Reviews

Lennox International insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging

Great overtime

It’s a great place to make money. If you have the drive and will to work long hours and even work 7days a week you can. There’s plenty of work though out the year.

Pros

Overtime

Cons

A lot of driving

They have no respect for there works and there supervisor are not good

They are very unprofessional and wouldn't recommend them. They have no sympathy for there workers at all. They fire you and you wouldn't know they fire you. The manager and supervisor they play games which means they got there picks and chooses. They are unfair and unjustice.

Cons

Short break and no care for the workers

Good Company To Work For!!

Wonderful people to work with.Steady work and opportunity for advancement.Benefits could be improved- get rid of 401K and go back to profit sharing retirement!!!Allot of interaction with each other and with sharing important aspects of over all performance of company.

Pros

Good working conditions

Cons

Some employees are not productive, while others are overloaded.

Could be Better

Pay is decent...Benefits are okUpper management needs to plan things betterNot enough staff across all 3 shiftsIt's work to volume...OT during weekFellow employees are great to work withSome heavy lifting...wearing steel toe/composite shoes can take a toll on your feet.

Benefits

Cons

Under staffed

Good job, good company

LII is just a good solid place to work, a rarity these days. The campus is in N Dallas and has typical corporate amenities including cafe and gym. In addition, there is free covered parking.

Pros

stability

Cons

old school mentality regarding work from anywhere, but changing

Culture is good. They hire smart people in management which is important.

I was in business development so I traveled a lot. Management is good at identifying your strengths and then “they ride you for all you got.”They pay you fairly and treat you well, as long as you contribute (which is how it should be!).

Toxic work environment. Toxic management. Constantly under staffed. Poor recruiting and HR model.

Good company ruined by bad management. Running off all of the good employees. This toxic environment goes all the way to the CEO. They have the same model at all of their plants. Burn out their employees, get new ones. They take the risk on poor quality products.

Lots of overtime 6 and 7 days a week

This company make central heat and air units but the plant stays around 94 degrees and then you wear PPE the work isn't hard but the environment and policy is terrible they change rules to fit whatever they want hold some people accountable let others get away with everything they put to much pressure on some making work terrible while not even saying anything to others that have been there for years and are breaking all the rule double standards.

Pros

I can't think of a single thing.

Cons

Everything!! Overworked under paid for the environment and not ever having a life

Short staffed all across the company, management, pay

Management thinks they can talk to you any type of way. The air conditioning in the building does not work properly. The company is so short staffed that most employees are working 5 or more jobs and being moved to different lines every day. The lie about all raises and there are too many relationships going on between employees and supervisors

This job is only a pay check.

Management only looks out for those who do not question their decision making. June 2021's Employee retention raises were severely lop-sided. Hard working employees who had the company's best interest in mind (but were also verbally outspoken against Management policies) were given the lowest raise(s) and those who were personal friends with management received the highest raise(s). There is absolutely no accountability for those who do the bare minimum. 95% of employees consider their 8 hour shift "social hour" and get nothing done. Lennox is a company where everyone ELSE is responsible for everything, so therefore not too much gets done. This company is literally a revolving door. Some employees come and go whenever they want without consequence. This is a good place to work until you find something else more meaningful and challenging.

Pros

Benefits.

Cons

No accountability towards others who don't work hard.

Horrible place

Tenured employees complained a lot, wouldnt change jobs though due to older age and close to retirement. Coaches favored certain employees, down talked new hires. Multiple tasks assigned in work area, short staffed all the time.

Pros

Cons

Low morale

Need better training

Management cares but they have their favorites. They tend to lean towards people who mostly align with their beliefs. They hire anyone with a pulse. Went to 3 shifts and won't discipline those who make major mistakes.

Pros

Free lunch for major holidays.

Cons

Lack of formal training.

Lennox is horrible

They do not care about there employees in the slightest. They will get rid of you for the next person on a whim. They don't care how you feel or your health. You are there to make bad quality funaces with bad parts from Mexico who's plant is air conditioned while the one here in the states is not.

Pros

Paycheck

Cons

Bureaucratic people

Poor culture driven by executive team

Executive management is not interested in process improvement, instead they throw more people at bad processes and move the work to India due to lower labor cost. Talented individuals who truly want to make a difference are overworked and leave for better opportunities.Lack of accountability by management.

Pros

Pay, managers get own office

Cons

PTO is 2 weeks which includes sick time, Management does not care about employees, long hours

Great company!

Awesome opportunity with great training. Work-life balance is very fair, great benefits, and ability to advance. Company encourages learning and training with amazing support provided. Opportunities for relocation, with company support.

Pros

Training, work-life balance.

Cons

Staff reduction fluctuates due to Covid.

Fun place to work

Great people to work with respectful environment interity of people is great and always striving for excellence. It was a great culture when I was there.

Pros

Work life balanced

Cons

Terrible place to work!!!

During the interview process they painted a great picture. After two weeks at work I suffered a hernia. They didn’t even offer to take me to doctor, and had to cover all expenses on my own. They believe they own you, there is no room for personal life. They work you 12 hours days seven days a week. Pay scale is extremely low, doesn’t even matter your experience. They expect top notch technicians but refuse to pay decent wages. No incentive for on call, they won’t even tell you a schedule. You’re at home and all of a sudden get a call and your expected to drop what you’re doing and go run a call. Four people quit in less than 2 weeks. Management has total disregard for employees, employees come last!! Horrible experience working there!! DO NOT recommend working there, unless you want to be underpaid and overworked!!

Pros

Cons

Treat employees like property, and try to work them to death

Always Traveled out of N.Y state

They Had No Organization skills, they had No Management Assigned to My State, or Area,they Hired A Service manager with No Service,or Management Experience! Overall Do not Take A job From this Company!

Pros

Good Benefits

Cons

Got Heat Exhaustion on a Roof after 10 hrs in the Sun, they were more concerned about Their Reputation, than their Workers

Hardest part of my job

Honestly, the hardest part was when I resigned. From the time I started the leadership in the Finance department changed and it was for the best!! If you are offered a position with Lennox I recommend you stay! :)

Pros

gym, team building, parking garage

Cons

no vacation during xmas and new year

Great place to work.

I worked for Lennox as a .NET Developer. The location is great. The Cafeteria and the fitness center are also great. As I had been working as a contractor I had to leave after the completion of my project. I would gladly be permanent had they offered me the opportunity.

Pros

Fitness center, Cafeteria, beautiful surrounding.

Cons

Job security (as a contract employee)

Being considerate of other.

I am joyful to have a job at lennox. Its not to much wear and tare on the body. Pay is satisfactory. I would perfer a longer lunch break. They can show more love for the workers. As far as recognizing the severeness of weather.

Pros

The free lunches is good.

Cons

The lunch breaks could be longer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lennox International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ratings from women

2.7
InHerSight Score
3.0Personal Development
2.7Career Opportunities
2.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare Lennox International with

• Lennox International
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?