Lennox International Employee Reviews

Great Company
eCommerce Business Analyst (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXFebruary 22, 2019
I enjoyed the culture here. Only problem was a good bit of people were contractors and your job was never safe. People walked around always nervous about their project losing funding.
Great Company and Department
SAP Data Manager (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXFebruary 19, 2019
I am fortunate to be working in one of the best departments with a great management team. The IT data management department. Unfortunately my position is contract and will be expiring soon. Enjoyed my time there.
Pros
No time clock, work life balance, good supervisor and manager
Cons
contract, conversation period at least two years.
typical call center
Customer Service Specialist III (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 18, 2019
answer calls all day. perform at a high level every day. some appreciation for customer service as a group/department, but no merit-based advancement.
Pros
hour long lunch
Cons
high stress
Great place to intern
BI Intern, Shared Services (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXFebruary 16, 2019
Typical work day: about two hours of meetings with 4-5 hours of individual work
What I learnt: I learnt BI technologies and how to drive projects to completion
Management: very supportive
Co workers are friendly
Warehouse Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Eastvale, CAFebruary 14, 2019
I liked the Managers, was a very and coworkers in my work field. It was a family oriented work place, i am excited that i was considered to be a part of the Lennox team.
Pros
Ot
Cons
not a lot of workers
Worst company to work for
Marketing Research Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 3, 2019
I was shocked to see how unprofessional an HR can be in a company of this size. work culture is good. Pay is average so as the management.Totally disorganized company which does not value employee time.
Long hours good benefits but bad coworkers
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Stuttgart, ARJanuary 26, 2019
Long hours but good pay easy work but the atmosphere of the business is unfavorable because the coworkers werent agreeable. Management Is poor but benefits were great
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Mean coworkers
terrible management
former service tech (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJanuary 22, 2019
manager is a moron. never had parts ordered correctly, consistently waited til last minute to run calls. Never took any of the blame for mistakes he caused. there is no room for advancement or a pay raise if you're not a kiss up or the managers bestfriend. Extremely biased manger. Expect to work weekends and long week days to no end. Manger has the attitude of a young female would rather lose a employee than lose an argument. WORST RUN COMPANY I HAVE EVER WORKED FOR.
Pros
none come to mind
Cons
constent calls from clueless manager
This place is HORRIBLE!!!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXJanuary 21, 2019
I would never recommend this place for work to anyone! Especially not in the CSS dept. One of the managers is the worst manager that I've ever worked for in my life!!!! The micro-managing & being treated like an elementary kid gets old. Being told what you're doing wrong several times a day but never told when you're doing good is a real bummer. Mangers have their favorites that they let get away with things and treat contractors like trash. I will be gone soon and never looking back!
Pros
Cons
Poor Management, Favortism & not a profesional environment.
No run for advancement
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Stuttgart, ARJanuary 15, 2019
Over the shoulder supervision, unsafe, not adquate amount of time for lunch breaks in comparison to the work load. The turn over rate was high so I had to train someone every week or two without reasonable pay.
Work Balance
HVAC Technician (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 9, 2018
company have lot of room for improvement, there is not work balance with mandatory overtime after hours you know what time u get in but don't know what time would your day will be done.
OK company to work for
HVAC/R-Application Engineer II (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GADecember 4, 2018
Dealt with customers, field service workers, and Salesman. Reviewed customer specs and worked with engineering to produce a product that followed that spec.
Stressful and demoralizing environment
Run test support, wiring and assembly (Former Employee) –  Stuggart, ARNovember 27, 2018
Poor leadership and ineffective ways of communicating to coworkers. Extremely demoralizing and hostile environment. Supervisors that do not like an employee, for whatever reason it may be, will convince the other co-workers on his line to treat the employee in a demoralising Manor and for job security those other co-workers follow along in his footsteps. It is the good old boy system and there is a lot of favoritism and lack of disciplinary action against the ones that need to have been disciplined. There is an extremely high amount of turnover they have gone through approximately 1600 people year to date .Extremely poor supervisors and supervisory skills ,left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing in upper management. Overall quality of the units are horrible extremely unsatisfactory. I would not recommend anyone or any Corporation to invest any money in Lennox International's commercial units!!!!!
Pros
There is no pro's
Cons
Too many to list
Get work done
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 16, 2018
When you have a queue to yourself and get things done day to day work balance becomes manageable. Many new cases and task may be involved but you can handle most by asking the department you are working with for some help. Other indications for the job may be unclear because knowledge doesn't get passed around until it occurs.
Pros
free lunch because you work with many departments
Cons
stuck in same area, low morale/ bad talk, complaints of higher ups
Not a Good Company
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  NJNovember 13, 2018
This place is all about numbers. Forget quality workmanship, get it done fast and cheap.
The field techs are treated like garbage. Pushed everyday to get a ton of work done so they can bill out. Forget getting an appropriate amount of time to do the job correctly and checking operations. They want you to blow through it and close it out. It definitely shows too.
The scheduling is all over the place and it comes out in the morning not the night before. Never worked for a company that did it that way. I see why.
You NEVER get all the parts you write up so you have to go around and pick them up while you have 2 days worth of work to complete in a day.
There is NO communication.
They love cheap universal parts. No O.E.M. here.
Without a doubt the worst company I have ever worked for. A complete waste of time.
Pros
Good field coworkers
Cons
Too many to list but a awful working environment.
Not fun
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Stuttgart, ARNovember 11, 2018
They treat people wrong unfair with pay. Unfair with the way they make us work we really don't paid for our time when we clock in 7 minutes early don't get paid
Pure Slavery
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Stuttgart, AR 72160November 6, 2018
Working this job for only a few months caused havoc on my body. i had cut hands, stiff back, aching feet, and stress. No real lunch time. You also deal with disrespectful bosses.
Cons
Too many to name
Pretty cool
Internship (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXNovember 1, 2018
As an internship, its a very relaxed place to be if you know what you are doing. Sometimes too relaxed. I ended up getting pigeonholed into doing technician work but I have heard of worse engineering internships.
Pros
Occasional free lunches, casual fridays, relaxed work environment
worse place to work
HVAC Technician (Former Employee) –  VirginiaOctober 30, 2018
Worst place to work they send you out on service calls on every type of HVAC equipment with no supplies or where to get them you have to find where the supply houses are on your own and work schedule is 24/7 no days off
Pros
Cons
slave drivers
work day
Lennox Industries (Former Employee) –  Stuttgart, AROctober 29, 2018
It started early in the morning and ended early in the afternoon. I was constantly on my feet for ten hours a day or more. It was a great experience for me because I got to see how the manufacturing field really works.
Pros
good pay
Cons
short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lennox International. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

3.1Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight