Lenox Hill Hospital Employee Reviews

great benefits
Hostess (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 19, 2018
working here is great if you just do your job. In dietary its drama and the mangers don't respect 1199 employees nor our right to get a delegate. There is a lot of nepotism that goes on.
Pros
free food
Not the worst
Emergency Room Technician (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 4, 2018
Stressful very busy I learned a lot and hope to learn even more loved some of the people saw many things during some truly amazing Nurses doctors great and nice to work with Support PCTS
I will never forget overall not a bad place to work
Pros
people
Cons
hard to say
Good work envirment
Medical Biller ProMed (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 27, 2018
Working there was great experience. The work place was very comfortable. My time I added some skill that help me in y field. The hardest part was y travel to be on time.
awesone
Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 23, 2018
great place to work very supportive and professional, i really enjoyed the atmosphere and the people, wouldnt mind working for lenox hill in the future.
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 22, 2018
Great school, great environment, easy workplace and friendly coworkers . Productive and fun workplace. Great place to meet people and extend knowledge. and experience.
Great place
Training Program Administrator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 15, 2018
I loves working at Lenox Hill. I relocated, but if I ever move back to the east coast I’ll definitely be going back. Great benefits, Doctors a few things changed over ther years, but since I’ve moved I’ve realized how good I had it. Never had a problem with supervisors.
Pros
Benefits, Doctors and co-workers
Cons
None of the top of my head
stressful and cutthroat
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYApril 12, 2018
Decent salary. Understaffed a lot of the time. I personally went through 3 managers on my floor in just under a year. Cutthroat environment. Room for Advancement
Training Program Administrator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 4, 2018
Easy going day with decent amount of work day to day.
Teamwork based environment
Can be overwhelming at times but people are willing to assist in anyway that they can
I enjoy my job
Access Service Representative (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 4, 2018
I like the environment and the patients but I do not work enough hours. I am a per diem employee looking to convert to a fulltime position. I am hard working and dedicated to patient care.
lenox hill
Assistant Cook (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYApril 2, 2018
Good place to work fast pace, they will help you learn for your future, they have a union with great benefits great place for growth and development.
Benefits
Fast-paced and Stressful
RN/L&D Nurse (Current Employee) –  Staff RNMarch 12, 2018
Institution provides safe and high quality care. High turnover in management makes it difficult in terms of support and communication. Benefits are competitive and flexible working hours. Salary is lower compared to other Manhattan Hospitals.
Pros
competitive benefits
Cons
lower salary;high management turnover
Great Place
Unit Clerk (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 7, 2018
It is a great place to work. Every job is going to have its difficulties but bottom line Lenox Hill Hospital is overall a great place to work and succeed.
very long ago
RN TELEMETRY ICU STEP (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 1, 2018
I worked here before it was taken over by Northwell so I really can't say how it is to work for them currently. Back then I worked on Tele, step down and the bariatric floor. It was fine
It was my first job experience
Staff Nurse, Medical/Surgical Unit (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 22, 2018
Lenox Hill gave me the opportunity to work as a Nursing Assistant without me knowing english. A year later they gave me a scholarship to go to nursing school. They pay me 40 hours a week without me having to work. I love Lenox Hill.
Pros
Was given a job having a language barrier.
Cons
Couldnt take the weather there.
Productive Work environment
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 13, 2018
Customer Services Professional seeking to enhance career path in the Human/Security Services. Independent, original, and determined. Exceptional ability to turn theories into real action. Highly values competence & structure. Natural leader with high standards.
Flexibility and fun
General Accounting -Volunteer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 3, 2018
You're require to perform your job independence of other employees. No interruption and must meet your quota at the end of your shift. Flexibility fun.
Pros
Independence
Cons
Straight job protocol
Internship
Radiologic Technologist (Internship) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 17, 2018
I undertook my internship at Lenox Hill Hospital. There was no employment at this said hospital. Relatively, there is no report or account to write about.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
do your job
Experienced Patient Escort (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 16, 2018
come into work and do your job. Look for better hospitals to work for when you have the chance. Supervisor create favoritism with staff members, which can create a negative environment.
Teamwork
Staff Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  100 east 77thJanuary 9, 2018
Amazing! There is never a need for assistance in the ICU. As a new patient comes there is always numerous hands assisting. Love that! The teamwork on my unit is exceptional and awesome!
Lenox Hil Hospital
Lead Cashier (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 11, 2017
Its an amazing hospital. This organization really works efficiently to keep their core values working in harmony as their core values. Its definitely busy their all the time so it totally stretches a persons work speed.