Lenze Americas Corporation Employee Reviews

Featured review
Lenze Americas Corporation selected this as a representative review
Great Company
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Uxbridge, MADecember 27, 2017
Lenze has been a wonderful company to work for. Management is comprised of a number of caring individuals who want their employees to succeed, and employees are invested in given the tools to do so. Compensation and benefits are extremely competitive within the market. Employee engagement activities are plentiful and expertly planned. The company is focused on technology and staying modern, allowing employees to have everything necessary to complete their jobs. The culture is one of continuous improvement, advancement and collaboration.
nothing
Inspector/Operator (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, MAJuly 11, 2019
Great team workers, managers do not appreciate good hard working people. no appreciation for a person that over aceeds there work or willing goes and help out in other departments.

there are employers that just walk around and talk and managers or supervisors do nothing about it...
Horrible experience at Lenze
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, MAJuly 1, 2019
Horrible place to work for. They cut people every week. The managers gossip about their employees. I walked in on them doing so. Unprofessional people. I wanted to report them, but left the company and moved on.
Pros
Haven't seen any positives.
Cons
They can easily cut you. You can find a much better company to work for.
Being on a Marketing team was great
Marketing Content Manager (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, MAMarch 14, 2019
My boss, the MarCom manager, was the quintessential professional and a super mentor. She gave me plenty of space to get my work done and shared her knowledge freely. She was always looking for new marketing programs to promote the company and was a rock star trade show planner.
Pros
The staff were really nice to work with
Cons
The commute for me was super long
Poor
Shipping Lead (Former Employee) –  Glendale Heights, ILFebruary 4, 2019
This was a very poor place to work. Poor management and poor training. I would not recommend this place to anybody as a place of employment. This company had a very low moral with their associates.
Good company to work for.
Production Control Planner (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, MAJanuary 3, 2019
Company manufactures printed circuit boards for various drives. It is a very fast paced environment. Pleasant and clean manufacturing facility. Nice place to work people are helpful and team oriented.
Nice people Stressful
Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Uxbridge, MANovember 15, 2018
Management changes regularly and is controlled overseas. There is little HR support for the people. Most of the people are very nice but very stressed due to lack of resources to do the job right
Pros
nice people
Cons
management
Foward Thinking, Collaborative Enviornment
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Glendale Heights, ILNovember 7, 2018
Working at Lenze has been the greatest choice that I've made in my career so far. I enjoy coming into work every day where I am surrounded by innovative thinkers, superior leaders, and overall great colleagues.
Fun place to work. Felt like family.
Manufacturing Assembler (Former Employee) –  Glendale Heights, ILOctober 23, 2018
Always enjoyed going to work. People were friendly and also worked well as a team. Lenze helped me grow alot in my field. I'm happy I was given the chance to do that. If you work hard, they will help you grow.
Pros
Free giveaways etc.
Cons
Short break.
great place to build you resume because you will never go anywhere
Intern (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, MAOctober 9, 2018
Great people. Terrible management. work you like a dog and kick you to the curb when you call them out. Great place to built your resume and get experience.
Pros
great for building you resume
Cons
management
Terrible work place
Assembly Operator (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, MASeptember 25, 2018
Management is terrible. their HR team is terrible. No leadership. terrible training practices. in general a bad place to work. spent 2years there and don't regret leaving.
A great company to work for that really cares about it's employees!
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsAugust 2, 2018
I joined Lenze a few years ago and have not been happier with my choice. There are a lot of career growth opportunities, and the ability to learn new things. The culture has a family feel, promoting work/life balance. I will not be leaving any time soon!
Discriminates against women and people over 40
Never (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsJuly 31, 2018
They "promote" women but never to the level of men. look at their Marketing Department. It's all women, except for the VP. The Operations Manager was fired and replaced with a woman they "promoted" from a secretary to an "Operations Coordinator". Total joke. Examples abound. I can't wait to leave.
Growing company
LEAD MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, MAMay 14, 2018
Worked there for 14 years was happy with company before it was sold. Place is clean. Overtime is offered and a norm at this company. Great group of people to work with when I was there
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Company was sold
This company does not care about it's employees
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, MAFebruary 22, 2018
I am surprised they have not made the national news for the way they treat woman in the workplace. The shop floor is a good old boys club and they promote based on looks not abilities. two of the supervisors where discussing their hot tub list of the woman in production when they realized I could hear them they walked away. Anyone that complains to HR is later fired so everyone is afraid and no one speaks up
Pros
zero
Cons
very bad work culture is allowed
It was a balanced work place.
Test Engineer Technician (electronic) (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, MANovember 22, 2017
The work place was a balanced one. The coworkers were good and usually friendly. The management was not a capable one. There was no encouragement for trying to learn new things.
Good company, always improving
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Glendale Heights, ILNovember 15, 2017
Lenze is always working to improve the business, operations and culture. It is not perfect but no company is. The people are great and make who this company is all about.
Pros
The people, culture, product technology
Cons
Commute
What a Wonderful Place
Manufacturing Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, MAOctober 9, 2017
Workplace culture is a great mixture of all different cultures. Which I thinks helps to contribute to all the great and different ideas. If you think good they can make you better.
Pros
Great experience
Cons
Hard to move up the ladder
Non-existent management
Lead (Current Employee) –  Glendale Heights, ILSeptember 11, 2017
The building has had 3 different plant managers and 3 different directors in only 5 years...there's more turnover in the management than on the floor. They are clueless to the actual operations of the building and manage on the theme of overburdening people with too many responsibilities without any support what-so-ever. Afraid I'll lose my job if I don't "play along", otherwise I will tell them how I really feel.
The company as a whole is very good, and the people I currently work with are great, although we lost a lot of good people as well who left because of the management. Can't foresee this plant lasting for long.
Pros
Good people, benefits, company events.
Cons
Little to no management, clueless, overburdening
worked all day stressing if im gonna have a job the following week
TEAM LEAD (Current Employee) –  Glendale Heights, ILAugust 29, 2017
management left you alone and did not try to help in any way possible to make the job less stressful. i was left in the dark most of the time. they expected me to just know what was going on with the materials we need to build the units. overall i cant work there anymore. need job security.
Pros
pay was good. always work to do
Cons
management was non existent
Poor morale and reputation
Production Planner (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, MAAugust 10, 2017
A typical work day is busy and at some times challenging. Communication is something that needs to be worked on. I learned many things while working there and was able to advance but I know many employees that have applied for advancement jobs and have been denied up to four times.No matter how well you do your job they will fire you if they don't like you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lenze Americas Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Lenze Americas Corporation Reviews by Location