Lenze Americas Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
A great company to work for that really cares about it's employees!
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsAugust 2, 2018
I joined Lenze a few years ago and have not been happier with my choice. There are a lot of career growth opportunities, and the ability to learn new things. The culture has a family feel, promoting work/life balance. I will not be leaving any time soon!
Growing company
LEAD MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, MAMay 14, 2018
Worked there for 14 years was happy with company before it was sold. Place is clean. Overtime is offered and a norm at this company. Great group of people to work with when I was there
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Company was sold
This company does not care about it's employees
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, MAFebruary 22, 2018
I am surprised they have not made the national news for the way they treat woman in the workplace. The shop floor is a good old boys club and they promote based on looks not abilities. two of the supervisors where discussing their hot tub list of the woman in production when they realized I could hear them they walked away. Anyone that complains to HR is later fired so everyone is afraid and no one speaks up
Pros
zero
Cons
very bad work culture is allowed
Great Company
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Uxbridge, MADecember 27, 2017
Lenze has been a wonderful company to work for. Management is comprised of a number of caring individuals who want their employees to succeed, and employees are invested in given the tools to do so. Compensation and benefits are extremely competitive within the market. Employee engagement activities are plentiful and expertly planned. The company is focused on technology and staying modern, allowing employees to have everything necessary to complete their jobs. The culture is one of continuous improvement, advancement and collaboration.
It was a balanced work place.
Test Engineer Technician (electronic) (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, MANovember 22, 2017
The work place was a balanced one. The coworkers were good and usually friendly. The management was not a capable one. There was no encouragement for trying to learn new things.
Good company, always improving
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Glendale Heights, ILNovember 15, 2017
Lenze is always working to improve the business, operations and culture. It is not perfect but no company is. The people are great and make who this company is all about.
Pros
The people, culture, product technology
Cons
Commute
What a Wonderful Place
Manufacturing Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, MAOctober 9, 2017
Workplace culture is a great mixture of all different cultures. Which I thinks helps to contribute to all the great and different ideas. If you think good they can make you better.
Pros
Great experience
Cons
Hard to move up the ladder
Non-existent management
Lead (Current Employee) –  Glendale Heights, ILSeptember 11, 2017
The building has had 3 different plant managers and 3 different directors in only 5 years...there's more turnover in the management than on the floor. They are clueless to the actual operations of the building and manage on the theme of overburdening people with too many responsibilities without any support what-so-ever. Afraid I'll lose my job if I don't "play along", otherwise I will tell them how I really feel.
The company as a whole is very good, and the people I currently work with are great, although we lost a lot of good people as well who left because of the management. Can't foresee this plant lasting for long.
Pros
Good people, benefits, company events.
Cons
Little to no management, clueless, overburdening
worked all day stressing if im gonna have a job the following week
TEAM LEAD (Current Employee) –  Glendale Heights, ILAugust 29, 2017
management left you alone and did not try to help in any way possible to make the job less stressful. i was left in the dark most of the time. they expected me to just know what was going on with the materials we need to build the units. overall i cant work there anymore. need job security.
Pros
pay was good. always work to do
Cons
management was non existent
Poor morale and reputation
Production Planner (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, MAAugust 10, 2017
A typical work day is busy and at some times challenging. Communication is something that needs to be worked on. I learned many things while working there and was able to advance but I know many employees that have applied for advancement jobs and have been denied up to four times.No matter how well you do your job they will fire you if they don't like you.
Production driven company.
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Uxbridge, MAMay 24, 2017
The company is nice to work for. They provide events for employees to enjoy. The company has been downsizing the past few years. The
work amount cycles up and down thru out year. They hire temps.
Pros
many comapny ativities
Cons
downsizing, people fear for their jobs.
Good people.
Regional Sales Engineer (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, MAApril 7, 2017
I enjoyed working for Lenze but too much personnel turnover and layoffs. Also, there are plenty of disconnects between Germany and Lenze Americas, which make it cumbersome for customers to get support and timely shipments.
Pros
great products
Cons
cumbersome for customers to deal with Lenze or get tech support.
don't expect them to care
Manufacturing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Glendale Heights, ILDecember 12, 2016
there is no respect for employees at lenze. the person to sucks up the most gets promoted and put in charge of projects they have no idea how to handle. don't expect any respect or accomodation for you life, even emergencies.
Good company, but needs management focus
Operations Employee (Current Employee) –  Uxbridge, MAAugust 9, 2016
Lenze Americas is a company that needs to focus on defining sales goals and increasing business. Currently, there is no CEO to help with that focus. There is also not much opportunity for advancement within the company.
A productive and fun place to work with awesome team!
Master Data Analyst/Business support (Current Employee) –  Uxbridge, MANovember 11, 2015
One of the best companies to work with fabulous co-workers. Everyone is very helpful, and nice. Management is very cooperative.
Friendly/Clean/Forward thinking
Engineering (Current Employee) –  Uxbridge, MANovember 11, 2015
Always looking to further themselves in providing a good product. Very involved management staff, friendly working environment. Open to change and paradigms.
Customer Service
customer service (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, MANovember 9, 2015
The company is understaffed so employees are expected to do their job as well as that of others. It's overwhelming and asking questions is discouraged. Employees are expected to figure out what they need to do by trial and error, yet they are penalized when errors are made and there are no instructions or manuals to refer to. It's very frustrating. Also, the culture is very much an 'old boys club'. and either you're in with the old boys or you're treated as an outsider and marginalized. There are many people there who are very unhappy but feel stuck.
Pros
pays well, good health care
Cons
poorly managed, unhappy culture, demanding
Awesome workplace and good work flow
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, MASeptember 10, 2015
I have a very great feeling to work at Lenze America. I have many chances to learn something new so that I can involve myself to some fields of the company at production floor. On the other hand, I always get very warm welcome from Manager, Supervisor, leaders and team works. And the basic and strong skill that I have experienced with this company is to build all kinds of electronic boars. However, I also know how to do some job at other departments such as Motec, Drive (SMV) and SMT area.
Pros
Good time break management
Cons
Safe and have opportunity
Good Salary...No Communication...Lack of work,,,Lack of diversity
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Glendale Heights, ILMarch 24, 2015
good employees...horrible management....lied to constantly throughout employment....when work slows you are promptly sent home...
Pros
salary....great co-workers
Cons
lack of diversity, bad management.work slows frequently, slow to hire qualified temps....
Customer base and scheduling need better development
Operations, Manufacturing & Logistics Manager (Current Employee) –  AmericaAugust 17, 2014
Lenze is a very challenging place to work. Need to better organize customer service department and materials group which could lead to better productivity and delivery performance.
Pros
Clean environment
Cons
No control over customer service