Great professional work environment, nice people to work with flexible and busy weekdays schedule, wonderful benefit package and stability
Senior Architect (Former Employee) – Omaha, NE – December 19, 2012
* Flexible and consistently productive working hours.
* Many training sessions, learning and continue education seminars provided in working hrs.
* Depending on the scope and size of the projects, most projects are set up in teams with 6 to 20 people in collaborative approach.
* Highly educated, smart group professionals, among staff, principals, associates and directors.
* Very organized, pleasant and comfortable open working space with modular cubicles where the staff, managers and directors work together.
*First it seems hard, but at the end we enjoy meet the projects deadlines, we all spend many long hours. Because, completion also brings pride and satisfaction for the accomplishment and good team work.
* Well managed and balanced workflow, even during the long working hours in deadline sessions. Lastly, managers, directors and principals recognize the hard work with awards and promotions.
great benefits package, flex hours, continue education and training seminars, breakfast club, free lunches, nice lunch area and many social activities groups.
the atmosphere is very formal regarding business dress code, with some degree of reasonable flexibility.